Do people born or grow to be evil?

Do people born or grow to be evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6qMyU7e7iY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"evil" is an abstraction, it has no inherent existence in reality.

could this be classified as a nature versus nurture argument?

Oh.

It takes both. People can have a genetic predisposition towards becoming a psychopath, but if he receives a loving and supportive childhood he'll more likely become a productive citizen. Most serial killers have both the genetic predisposition, coupled with an extremely abusive and / or violent childhood.

Either way, whether a man is to evil or good, the matter is typically settled once he reaches adulthood. It's extremely unusual for personality to change later in life, so much so that it's usually a taken as a symptom of some kind of brain disease.

>dude nothing is real lmao
Why are humanitiesfags so cancerous?

>dude hes evil lmao

Are there any cases of people who are raised well in a loving family doing evil shit?

I didn't say "nothing is real", or anything close to that.

Napoléon

Gilles de Rais

Posters like you should be permanently banned for breaking mutliple global rules.

Napoleon did more good than bad
>parents died when he was 11

grow

Ted Bundy

Jeffrey Dahmer's family was pretty normal and loving by most accounts. They thought he was kind of strange and didn't quite know what to do to get him involved socially, but they were generally supportive of him.

While different cultures and religions have different ideas of evil, it is a genetic heditary preproposition that is further influenced by their peers, parents, and society.

>bad things don't exist
>curses "non-existant" God and attacks people for worshipping a God that "lets bad things happen"
*tips spaghetti monster hat*

Wew

*hereditary
*predestination

lol wut even

Mostly grown (tons of serial killers have fucked up childhoods), very rarely born that way (ex.: Ted Bundy had a much more normal life than most serial killers).

Yeah but he was insanely bullied throughout his teenage years, developed an extremely avoidant personality, collected a shit ton of dead things and was a sexual degenerate.

Maybe if society wasnt a bitch on him he could turn out good.

>this concept is hard for me to understand because it doesn't suit my black and white perception of the world!!

Lmao

Napoléon was a hero, and apart from his involvement in Spain was pretty much irreproachable.

tilting impractical propositions

me

prove it

Well ive killed a guy, does that make me 'Evil'?

I had a pretty great childhood but shit teenage years. I did the deed at 20.

The reason was vengeance and unlike what The count of Monte Cristo or Moby dick would have you believe, it didn't corrupt me or leave me a broken man. Wouldn't say i relished the grim affair but didn't feel bad either. Would do it again in other words.

So am i evil? genuinely curious.

you could pick up the cross and bludgeon the skull unto dust

Id of said pic related...but i t does resonate with me weirdly enough.

Eerie you said bludgeon though as thats what i (kinda) did, except with a spade.

there's sociopaths that are made evil then there are psychopaths that are born with mental defects that make them evil.

What had he done to you?

Sometimes bad genes get really bad.

Another potential factor is brain injury. John Wayne Gacy got hit in the head as a kid, forming a tiny clot which neurologists speculated destroy his access to empathy and whatnot.

Half the white kids in my high school who started listening to hip hop.

He fucked my girl

Unless he knew she was your girl, you did good. What did you do with the body?

>being this butthurt over cheating

Unless he didn't know I mean

As good a reason to kill as any, cuck.

Then go live in some tribal shit hole full of "honor" killings. Adults either break up or work it out.

Do psychopaths know they are psychopaths?

Did you kill her too?

Depends. What we might consider as "normality" could be completely alien to them. Others are aware and of course don't care. Some are like animals, always hunting for more action, because their mind/bodies can't function any other way.

both. all of them.

>gets cucked
>calls others a cuck

Err, im not this guy, Im shovel guyAnd my reason was he made my brother commit suicide. I dont blame him fully but he was the biggest influance in my brothers death and the arrogant fuck had the audacity to take his paycheck and skip the country to avoid the inquest.

I knew though from my brothers notes he was involved and i tracked the fucker down and he pretty much confessed to my face. I might have let it go if id got my questions answered and thought he was even slightly remorseful. but no, the ass gloated and goaded me. essentially saying "yeah your brother was weak and deserved my shit treatment, ive done it loads, what are you going to do about it though?"

So i snapped, beat him to a pulp, dragged
him outside and caved his face in with a shovel, three swings was all i needed i think.

And I can face what i did, talk about it off the cuff like this because i still relish it. really satisfying feeling really.

Im not a psycho though, so my question is, was that evil? the fact i enjoyed it so much? Enjoyed in a healthy way i mean, don't have a desire to do it again like a serial killer.

Fake and gay

how did he make your brother commit suicide?
were your prosecuted?

He was gay and an aspie I doubt his wife parents loved him

Conversely, are Jews genetically predisposed to being successful in life?

While, as stated above, evil, and morality in general, is subjective, you seem to question us on certain acts usually thought to be universally criminal, such as murder, grievous unprovoked assault, and other such felonies, and if the genetic origins of an individual can influence the likelyhood to commit these acts.
In this case, traits such as psychopathy and other such mental illnesses which disable the capacity for empathy, however, it is INCREDIBLY unlikely that these traits are caused by genetics, and are more akin to mutations, occuring through various means dependent on the illness.
So, to answer your question, in some ways yes.

>Evil
Well spook'd, my property.

People are a product of their environment and genetics (which is itself a product of the environment), so yes.

Their family structures are, typically.
Seriously, every Jewish family I know has their kids going to med school or ivy league stuff. They aren't even strict, just guided them into a mindset for success.

Why the fuck can't blacks do that??
>All whitey's fault yo. If He didnt enslave us 200 years ago I wouldn't be out here shooting and robbing

Conflict of subcultures. This is true of all gangs.
Black dude grows up exposed only hood lyfe & real nigga bullshit also learns a contempt for authority (sometimes justified) and the modern establishment. It's a hard lifestyle to condition yourself out of, let alone leave behind for good. Then there's the can of worms like single motherhood, welfare, poverty etc etc.

I've met black people that came from all walks, hood or mansion. Those that I love are like anybody else. The ghetto trash are little different from the dirt farming hillbillies I saw growing up in West Virginia. It really makes me laugh at user's disdain for black people when you can view the same repugnant shit from Jim Bob down the street.

There are no good people, only a spectrum of evil people.

>Le epic role playing senpai xD, this is truly the best sub Reddit

I'll play along, how did you kill him and why are you currently not behind bars?

Neither. Evil is just people who don't share your own beliefs.

This

I'm not the guy who got cheated on, I'm the guy applauding him

How did he make your brother kill himself? How did you track him down? What country are you from and what country did you find him in? Does anyone else know or suspect?

How the fuck are you not in prison right now?

Ashkenazi Jews have an average IQ of 115. By adulthood, 80% of the variance in IQ is caused by genetics.

This sounds like the fakest shit I've ever heard but you know I was playing GTA 4 (going to spoil it since no spoiler tags on this board, it has been for almost a decade, fucking deal with it) and it bothered me that choosing to kill the man who betrayed your Serbian military unit for 100 dollars to the enemy resulted in the protagonist feeling unfulfilled and still angry. Conversely, if you spare the piece of shit traitor/drug addict the protagonist talks about how he truly is satisfied and that a great burden was lifted from him

That always struck me as bullshit. Like maybe I'd believe that if the traitor had been redeemable or had changed but he was just like you described: entirely unapologetic and irredeemable, basically admitting he felt no remorse and implied he'd have done it again. In the real world, fucking anyone would have blasted that dude and slept like a baby afterward. Not even an edge lord either

Why do all revenge stories end up that way? Is it because the people who write these stories never have gotten violent revenge?

*unsheathes shovel*
weel if u thnk u r so tuff.........
*teleprots bhind u*
THAN DYE
*thros u up n2 tha aer*
heh.......... sooo week......... i thnk i whel do u an favir............
*begnis chargeing up powr*
i wel kil u wth mi sekrt tekniq............ DIRT EATER SMASH
*smshes ur fase n2 one gurilllion picees*
heh...................... nuthin personell............................................... kid........
*telaprits awey*

But high IQ doesn't necessarily correlate to success in life just like it doesn't correlate to having a correct worldview. The "most intelligent" (high IQ) kid I went to school with is a pretentious hipster faggoty Jew who lives in Brooklyn and I have no idea what he does for a living. I graduated 58th in our class and now pull in 120k per year

>tfw only one Stirner joke in this thread

holy shit is Veeky Forums becoming a serious board?

It feels good, doesn't it? That was not evil, that was cause and effect.

faker than the holocaust

Man is inherently evil.

>Source needed

>1524077
>1520110
>There are no good people, only a spectrum of evil people.

By the Emperor!
This is the perfect answer.

psychopaths that are not violent are sociopaths, the upbringing may play a role

sociopaths are higher functioning psychopaths that become politicians, businessmen, lawyers, managers, conmen, ponzi schemers, bankers etc...

most are born that way or are predisposed to the patholigies

some are latent and are activated

This, did anybody else find out about this? anybody called the authorities?

That neither negates nor answers the question.

Gratz on being a retard.

Good and evil are fetish values attached to selfish and altruistic evolutionary mechanics by primitive human so the question does not makes sense from my nihilist point of view.

By "evil" you mean sociopath, some people are born with a condition which they have no empathy for other people

Do people even born?

I don't think you can really call someone "evil" if they were born that way. It's just mental illness at that point.

Evil is where you know the difference between right and wrong, but you consciously choose to do wrong.

>do people born to be evil

What is evil in this context

Typical liberal
>I don't like what you're saying, BAN

People at birth,

are naturally good.

Their natures are similar;

their habits become different.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6qMyU7e7iY&feature=youtu.be

>the concept of evil is a concrete, material object
Fucking retard.

Spook:The thread