Is the grand tour going to be all about 500 thousand dollar super cars or is it going to be about good friends enjoying...

Is the grand tour going to be all about 500 thousand dollar super cars or is it going to be about good friends enjoying affordable cars on road trips and having fun and drifting and being car guys. Or is it going to be about cars for rich people.

I hope it's the latter that shows how much fun you can have in cars that aren't 500 thousand and you need to be the ceo of a company that makes a billion dollars a year. Cuz I am not a ceo of a company that makes billions and I do no plan on buying a billion dollar CEO car.

Someone please tweet this to the grand tour boys. I don't have Twitter.

Fuck me, I didn't realise this place resembles reddit so much.

Both

They were caught filming a McLaren, a Porsche, and a Ferrari so make of that what you will.

As opposed to the godawful mess that is currently running on BBC? Shut the fuck up OP

Uh, that's exactly what it should be though, with the random cheap car challenges tossed in because why do I want to watch people do stuff I can do? nobody is handing me amg keys anytime soon and I don't want to see just exactly what it takes to kill my car

So I'll watch them do it instead

Both probably. James would be pretty out of place if they only tested super cars.

This. Get attention with nice stuff and keep people with the realistic prices

If only I had an ounce of his animal magnetism I could have had 500 women

It's going to be about three middle-aged British men calling each other knobs and possibly involving shenanigans with cars, and that's exactly what I expect and exactly what I want.

I guess I'm not the only owe who finds the supercar reviews boring / would rather see more reviews of cars people actually buy on reviews.

Didn't they say that they would film every episode in a different country? I'd guess that alone makes for some decent entertainment already, regardless of whether it's shitboxes or supercars.

Es. The boxer s2000 and Audi TT review was best review ever. They raced. They drove. They turned. They argue.

Then the 911 m6 Aston test drive race was good to. They race down finest road to do time trial. 911 won. Everyone like 911 but Clarkson love POWa and wanted m6 v10 but ultimate chose 911 to.

Those test I like because those car depreciate so much so in ten hear you can eat those reviews and use them to help fuel your used car purchase but Ferrari always expensive so what does it matter like that. Not. It does not.

Bye

They have a circus-type tent instead of a studio. They take it wherever they want to film.

was kinda hoping they would get rid of the live audience gimmick, really like the long special episodes without star in a reasonable priced car.

They can't do star in a car because that was a BBC property, they probably won't have celebrity guests unless they join them on whatever special they're doing

what if it sucks lol

Hammond realllllly needs to shave that goatee. he looks like the rapey creeper from the gift

no he is the bad guy now also he will only speak french in the new series

Fuck off poorfags, nobody cares about watching shitboxes

Second

whats with the teen girl facebook pose face

"Coming Autumn 2016"
"Coming Autism 2016"

>he will only speak French in the new series

It's going to be about two aging cunts desperately trying to hold on to any semblance of youth, and James May.

They have a much bigger budget than they ever did with BBC

I still want to see them do clunker trials though, like the "build a cop car for under a grand"

Its going to be awesome i hope?

At least the BBC sort of grounded clarkson, its going to be very interesting seeing him almost completely unfiltered.

Cant be worse than the new top gear but still i really do thing TG 2002-2015 was something very special and we'll likely never get a show quite like it again.

They're Brits, they never had any semblance of youth because you need good teeth for that

Clarkson's past the age of caring about not looking old. He's had decades of gloriously frizzy curls behind him, and now he's trying to get enough money together to retire with a small fleet of sports cars and a couple of old fighter jets to look at.
Hammond is trying to not look like a manlet, or a hamster. And failing.
James May is enjoying being able to make vanity projects, such as taking stuff apart and putting it back together again on camera in a shed, while lecturing on how it works. I'm pretty sure he's a carpentry teacher who missed his calling because the school system focuses way too much on art and non-vocational subjects.

This right here. Blokes bollocksing about with cars and having top level bants.

Americans have worse teeth than Brits, so God knows how old they are.

>good friends enjoying affordable cars on road trips and having fun and drifting and being car guys.
I really, strongly hope this is indeed the case. Plus, making a car program for rich people doesn't make all that much sense: they just have the cars and drive them, don't watch tv and fantasize.

driving cheap shitboxes around for fun happens to be one of my fetishes.

>autism the post

I hope it's a mix

I don't want them just reviewing shitboxes.

This show is going to suck

But Americans have a weird obsession with dentistry. Fucking everyone I know here has perfect, blinding white teeth.

more like the grand dad tour lmao
old ass niggas need to retire lmaooo

i tried to watch it to see how bad it was

holy fuck i got about 2 min into it and had to turn it off

>it's weird to have straight white teeth
next youll tell me its weird to exercise

>they just have the cars and drive them, don't watch tv and fantasize.

You forget. Top Gear was in the business of selling high-end cars to footballers.
I know you don't understand it because american sports are either boring and low-paying or so stupid they give you a career of a few months before someone knocks you retarded running head-on into you.

But here, we have a tradition of taking idiots who can do nothing right other than kicking a ball, pay them stupendous amounts of money to kick balls around and fake injuries, and they do it for a decade or so. They spend the money on champagne and fast cars, wreck the cars, piss the champagne away onto random sluts from Essex, and slowly slide into alcoholism if they don't kill themselves sliding sideways (or backwards if they buy a porsche) into a tree first.