>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

darksouls.wikidot.com/poise
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pontiff raped ____ and then _______

I just started playing 2 and right off that bat i have a few questions.
How do i change the camera sensitivity? I go to options and slide the bar up and down but it doesn't actually change anything.
Why can't i set controls as anything other than a few presets? I want to set use item to E but the game wont let me.

me
me

God bless Miyazaki, you magnificent bastard.

buy a controller

Does this trick work with R2s or charged R2s?

I don't wanna. Also im poor as fuck living on a budget in college.

the twat accuser has become one themselves

then play something else

Holy fuck havelmom

Nope

And that's why you never argue with twats. It's contagious.

>the dragons in the barrack are gold and silver
>their lives are linked, i.e. if you take down one the other dies
>both are tainted by darkness
>silver is more proactive in stopping the player's progress while gold just sits on his ass and only aggros after silver arrives
Silver=Lothric, Gold=Lorian?

>no hollow waistcloth in DaS3

fuck this stupid game

Yes

Lothric and Lorian were gay-ass dragonriders

ass dragon gay riders?

Cute!

She gonna die

literally fucking 5 bucks holy shit

Gwyndolin
Aldritch

Is it just me or do the engravings on the sword and glove match?

The ones on the glove look French, but I don't recognize the ones on the sword so I'll go with no.

>want to wearing zombie underwear

MOONLIGHT

SET

WHEN

blame tanimura, not miyazaki

what are the main poise softcaps in das1?

i only know 56 which is like longsword 2hr1 or something

>Demon of Song gives less souls than the Ruin Sentinels fight
The amount of souls rewarded in this game seem so fucking random
Granted, the Ruin Sentinels fight is actually kinda tough, but I just want more free souls from easy bosses

lamo delusional miyazaki cocksucker

The hilt of the sword looks like it has tiny maple leaves on it

iirc 36 is 2hand katana and 53 is 2hand clay
36 is honestly fine because 2hand claymore can't stunlock as well as it used too and toggle escape exists anyway

56 is for greatsword 2hr1, 76 is for ultra greatsword 2hr1. There's a breakpoint somewhere around 30 for rapiers, but I can't remember it and 56 is so easy to get that it doesn't matter.

you can choose ONE armor set to return from das1 and das2 in the dlc, what are they?

i'm torn between Ciaran's set and the Channeler's

Das2 i want Reime's back

CUTE

Dark souls 2 is a bad port.

Crystalline Set
Steel Set

Steel and Astrologist sets.

moonlight/ paladin

navlaan

ONE from each >:(

Any FC going on?

I'd hope not, Canada isn't old enough to have swords like that.

Wish I could make out the coat-of-arms on the crossguard.

do you want to attend to my private fc? it will be just the two of us

>DaS1
Ingward's set

>DaS2
Royal Swordsman set.

Do you like Drake?

albino you're the only person who ever wore that ugly ass astrologist set

Only if you wear protection

Cleric Set from DaS1

Syan's Set from DaS2

darksouls.wikidot.com/poise
So long as you have 1 poise, you can tank hits. This means actual poise damage of weapons is 1 below the breakpoint.

Relevant poise numbers:
>31: Katana/Curved Sword/Straightsword 2HR1
>36: Greatswords, Hammers, Axes, CGS 1HR1
>56: Greatswords, Hammers, Axes, CGS 2HR2
>61: Two Katana/Curved Sword/Straightsword 2HR1s
>77: Ultra Weapons
>91: Katana/CS/SS R1 spam protection
>110: 2 Greatsword 2HR1s, approaching critical mass
>121: Full Havels, 4 Katana/CS/SS 2HR1s, "Oh Shit Nigger What Are You Doing" Tier
>143: Two Ultraweapon hits, only achievable with Wolf Ring
>151: 5 Katana/CS/SS 2HR1s. There is no reason to ever be hit by that many.
>161: Two Black Flames, 20 Thrusting Sword attacks, 8 Katana/CS/SS 1HR1s, not enough to tank an Ultra 1HR2

Chester's

Chaos

post pics please

Stop calling each other by your FC names. We're supposed to be anonymous. It's worse than using a tripcode, so stop it.

you heard him everyone

change your character names to "Anonymous" or you're no longer getting invited to pc fc bfs

theres a fc going on?

where

pics of what

Ooooooooh I just figured out the Nameless Usurper invader that keeps popping up in royalty related areas looks like that fake priestess in Majula.
I still dont really understand her much though, why is she this game's Lautrec? Is she going around murdering royalty or something?

okay I'll wear a ring of steel protection if you know what I mean in case you want to get rough

Usurper is just an awkward translation.
She backstabs you because she's a greedy bitch and you got souls. She's just a murderer and a conwoman who goes around posing as a lady of the cloth to mislead her victims. Apparently her sort are common in Lindelt, and the whole kingdom is more of a theocratic mafia than a proper nation.

Is Lightning Stake the only good miracle for PvP? Lightning Storm is also good, but the cast time on it kinda blows.

>you can guardbreak the dragonslayer armour
Neat
>you can't riposte him afterwards
not neat

alright boys SL25 anyone interested in some cathedral coop? should be a quick detour, I don't need to pick up any items other than the important ones (bone shard, etc).

That didn't take long

>you can parry the Pursuer and Dragonrider
>can't riposte

Sunlight Spear is good if you're fighting spin2winners or a large weapon, the spear stuns them out of the spin and you can finish

Paired with Lightning Stake to mix things up

The thing is, you're not gonna KILL anything with miracles unless they have low vit, even with maximum faith you're going to be lucky to top 1k damage with a melee sunlight spear

But that's why following up with your weapon quick is key

do you need to use the WA twice for that? i tried it and he just stumbeld back and then recovered

Haven't played DaS3 in months. Have they unfucked magic yet?

It takes a lot of hits. He does the same guardbreak animation as the spear hollows when you actually do it and gets instability frames for a second.

>magefags still expecting to go toe to toe with brawny swordmen and survive

CSS snipe from downriver or don't magic at all, user

>spellswords still bad
Welp. See you next patch.

>next patch
>he doesn't know

Channeler's set from one

Sir Alonne's set from two

>needing to parry the Pursuer when the boss arena gives you a pair of huge ballistas to sink giant-killing arrows into it

I mean, yeah, in the Lost Bastille ambushes it would be nice, but by that point you're more than tough enough to just whack it to death with whatever weapon you have handy.

Good luck actually shooting him without parrying him first

Easy. Stand in the path to of the ballista, wait for him to do a charge uppercut slash, roll to his right, sprint for the ballista during his recovery, blast him as he approaches straight at you.

I think I figured out why the skybox in archdragon peak sometimes disappears in NG+

It has to do with the drake that swoops down on you during the stretch with all the rolly guys. If you go up to where havel is, that drake flies to a new perch and stays there. I believe that if you end your NG cycle with that drake still on that perch, then the next cycle will lack a skybox. I noticed this because the drake actually doesn't spawn on a new game cycle if you get the skybox bug, which means the bug itself probably has something to do with the drake's status being carried over between NG cycles.

I assume that ringing the bell and possibly killing NK are also requisites, because the skybox bug also causes the storm effect to play constantly in the dark ADP, so it's probably related to how the game checks whether the storm is active or not.

DaS1: Wanderer or Witch
DaS2: Either Heide Knight or Alonne Captain, since there's no chance in hell of getting Desert Sorceress or Black Witch

Agdayne's set

Chester's Set so I can really be a bloodborne character

Actually pretty likely because of Queen Juniper concept art

Dragonrider Set because I love how big it made you look
Hopefully the halberd + greatshield too to go along with the bow

I thought it was neat that darkdrift's sheath in 3 has the same pattern as Agdayne's kilt. It's a nice touch.

It's okayish but still garbage because you need to sacrifice all your ringslots for magic to do any real damage. Spellswords kinda work, but don't expect anything like DaS2 levels of infusions and buffs. You're playing suboptimal and you're prolly gonna lose against metabuilds.

Onikiri and Ubadachi have the exact same sheath too

Deep lore?

never happened to me

obscuring ring's effective distance was decreased and candlestick bonus got decreased

oh and uh sunlight spears with sage ring +2 travels so fast now that they hit before the sound effect is done
but they're still shit

My mistake, meant riposting. It gives you several fucking seconds to wail on the Pursuer that you'll probably do more damage just blowing your stamina bar on 2HR2's, than a single riposte. Hell, you could probably sink the ballista into him twice and just end the fight with a single parry.

>Hell, you could probably sink the ballista into him twice and just end the fight with a single parry.
Yeah, that's actually what people do. You bait him in front of the ballista and parry, and then you just run into it and fire. It's actually pretty easy to pull off.

I kinda miss shit like that in 3. 2 has some pretty amazing design ideas here and there.

paladin

raime

Can you drop rings for other players?

yes yeah ya yep yeh yo yes

Elite Cleric
Velstadt's

Yes?

Are Luck builds even worth it anymore?

oh yes OHHH yes yep, yeahh ooo you got it Yeah

Fucks sake man just release the DLC already

Kamui was obviously one of Agdayne's grave wardens who decided to Produce Light and got kicked out of the band for it

ya I would have to say yes, yep yeahh nah uh no yeah yes. definitely yes.

you tell me

I CAN'T BELIEVE YURIA HAS A NICE PUSSY!

pretty sure if they are in the stagger animation from a parry they take massive damage. It might just be from thrust weapons though

Okay