Neptunia General #984 /nepgen/

Last thread: Megadimension Neptunia VII has been released for Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/393200/

Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/mRbwC2ix

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune in production. Platform and release date not yet announced.
gematsu.com/2017/03/first-old-men-online-cyber-dimension-noire-details

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October 21st NA.

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies coming to Steam this Fall.
twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/7627106803461314352

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/393200/
youtube.com/watch?v=WfWTjLTB6_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for premarital with Nepgear user

I want to eat Nepgear's homemade cooking and tell her she's a good girl.

But she isn't.

>it's a scripted loss boss fight and nothing you do will change it episode

Give me a reason to continue VII cause that instantly turned me off from the game.

You managed to put up with it through all of the previous games, didn't you?

>implying it did

Every game had boss fights where no matter what you do, you lose. Even if you end up winning, you'd still lose.

Except spin-offs.

That's the joke.
hasn't played any other games than VII.

I misread your post, sorry

Enjoy your shitpop.

so memey this nep

Oh my goodness, apologies on Veeky Forums. That's a first.

Noire you massive slut stop ruining Vert's dreams.

Who reads the OP these days?

can't really play them cause my computer is acting funky with the framrate

at least I think it's the framerate

NepuBuran

>store.steampowered.com/app/393200/

Nitroplus more like nitrobutt.

NEPGEAR IS MY GODDESS

I'll make the OP next time, so that it's actually a good OP and not a piece of shit that only make one guy smile.

It made me smile.

I liked it though

Is this supposed to be a ship?

Yes, friendship.

Didn't take long for the buttmad yurishits to arrive.

You can stop posting from your phone, OP.
The bad rats joke was only funny once.

All hail Beru

Yep.

>le samefag maymay
Go back to the old thread if you want to shitpost

Purple Sister is still awful.

You know I get the feeling that it was just curious how long it would take before someone noticed.

Literally what does Bad Rats have to do with yuri

Truth

Don't feed the retard (You).

Already the same shit in last thread. We get too many newfags asking about where to start with Neptunia to have bullshit in the OP. It'll only confuse them more.

You said that was just friendship once, didn't you?

That picture make me happy.

Hopefully it becomes a reality

But then Neptune will be heartbroken.

As long as she has memes she'll be alright

>dress
Urgh.

No, I said I was fine with friendship too. You might be thinking of a different guy.

That was probably me. I think friends are more interesting than lovers.

>this horrendous underbrush and trees
>complete disregard for the height differences Nepgear and Green Heart share
>general scale and anatomy problems
Maybe doing commissions is really easy, after all.

It's like beating up rich retard to take their money.
Except you don't beat them, you just draw gross stuff.

I need to find some rich retards.

They're all over deviantart. Kiss your pride goodbye, for you won't need it anymore. Same with your self-esteem.

I love Nepgear!

We need Planeptune's science to create a new breed of cats that look like Neptune.

>All this hate
Did some lesbian steal your girlfriend or something?

Cool shit taste

Hi Zombie. Back so soon?

Pride never had a place in art to begin with. I cast it aside long ago.

t. buttmad yurishit

>Pride never had a place in art to begin with
You are wrong. Pride is what motivates us to keep going. If it wasn't for the desire to make something you can be proud of, you would never improve.

hope you like diapers and vore

I'm sure Newman was just beaming with pride when his Zip sold for $44mil. his magnum opus of effort and quality realized.

You haven't ever improved though, spankfag, so I don't know why you're talking.

>Megadimension Neptunia VII has been released for Steam
>Bad rats
As expected of a liz. Don't tell me you are someone else cuz no other one woulda saved that image

I'm already being tortured to death - by love

youtube.com/watch?v=WfWTjLTB6_U

I know all of these words, but the order on which they are arranged make no sense.

>trying to make sense of zombie's verbal diarrhea
That's your mistake.

>I know all of these words
Good start.

Orange Heart.

I want to turn Cave's cave into a highway tunnel.

I just want to fuck her hard as she moans and climaxes.

Get in line buddy

>CFW Magic actually drops exp, credits and loot if you defeat her in the first fight
>The story still continues as if you have lost

Would you say CFW Magic is a bad girl, Compa?

Rena a shit, worst elf.

Elves are good for one thing. Genocide.

And being too fucking OP in Dawn of War.

Rena a best, you philistine.

Nepu

The combat against the CPU is still kicking my ass.

Any easy strategy? Any item I could use to cause silence for sure? I could use them being unable to spam skills in my face.

Focus fire and spread out your guys.

Also dump the glass cannons, pack tanks only.

The only tank I have are Nepgear and Million Arthur, and even so, they have a 50% chance of dying right at the beginning if the AI feels like spamming skills.

1) Spread your neps starting battle formation so that you don't get multiple characters hit by skills/EXE drives.
2) Focus fire Vert first as she has the lowest overall defense, if you're using Rom/Ram then you have the option to focus Blanc first since her magic def is garbage
3) Gold Third EXE drives do the most damage as the additional damage you get from it is dependent on if they're in their gold form (Around 8000 damage). Non-gold third EXE drives are dependent on the enemy and in this fight you don't get the bonus damage (Around 4000 for level 1 EXEs).
4) If you do decide to bring in a gold third, S-Sha is the recommended choice as she has the tankiest stats.
5) Use items for healing and not skills as items have lower delay.
6) Put HP regen chips on your discs to help with the healing.
7) Use +physical defense chips as majority of the damage in the entire game is physical based.
8) A way to help spread your neps out during the fight is to use skills with a high hit count, do damage and due to the range it should be easy to avoid getting two people caught in skills/EXE drives.

There isn't much you can do about endurance, other than leveling up more.

Buy all the best armor, put defence and regen discs on everyone.

You could try wind resist CPU bits, I think some of Vert's stuff was wind? The others don't use elements at all.

Also focus one one at a time to reduce their damage output as quickly as possible.

>spread your neps
I'm hard now.

What should be my level? I know the CPUs are level 47, something like that.
>Buy all the best armor, put defence and regen discs on everyone.
Already done.

Okay, I'll try that.

If you know what you're doing, you can beat it with a level 35 party. Game expects you to be around level 40-45 at this point which is sufficient as characters like Uzume gets really good SP skills you can use (21 hits with very good range). Most casual shitters get to like level 60 and just use superior stat numbers to get past this fight.

S and C sha are both pretty good tanks, as is Uzume.

Also with the exception of Vert they all use physical attacks, so use the armour pieces that grant physical defense. Additionally get some physical resist chips if you can.

>level 60
>on level 47 bosses
I can't imagine the grinding.

S-Sha and C-Sha, okay.
Uzume and Nepgear should de fine as tanking healers until Green Heart and Pruple Heart are down.

Colosseum is available at this point, so it's not that much of a grind to do.

Isn't the XP reward for Colloseum pretty shitty? I tried to use the metal dogoo in Lastation's Golden Tower, but it only spawns 33% of the time, act first, and run away 50% of the time.

It's not outright terrible, but it's also the fact that you can instantly redo the fights over and over whereas you normally wouldn't have access to forbidden twigs yet unless you know exactly where to get the items materials from.

Bear in mind that taking ram/rom into this match is usually a trap option. They do tons of magic damage, sure, but they will pretty much instantly die from a single hit, and you can't really mitigate this without powerleveling them.

And if you have them at a level where they can take a hit and not die instantly you've powerful enough to just steamroll through them.

Makes sense.

I'll have to grind a bit anyway. I don't like S-Sha, so I never bothered levelling her. Rom and Ram have good levels, but taking them to the fight is insane.
Maybe as support and I'll have the Shas switching, but starting with them is just begging for their agonizing screams not that I mind.

>start VII
>get blown away by what feels like compile actually putting effort into their game

It's high risk/high reward. If Rom/Ram go down, you can just use an item to revive them. If the action order lines up, they might be able to get a turn before an enemy turn occurs or the AI is stupid and aims for not them. I personally brought in IF in my party just so that I could get the first action so that Uzume/Nepgear/S-Sha had a level 1 EXE drive to work with on their turn to transform and bulk up their stats.

Something else that I recently found out is the use of the switch command. You can bring someone ridiculously fast aka IF, then switch to someone more tankier just so you can get the first turn. It's stupidly good for things like this where you want to get the first action.