Hon Hon edition

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RenaultSport/status/739804238235176960
youtube.com/watch?v=_O9I-k-xSr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MODS MODS MODS

Have some art.

Thank you!

What's the best site for car comparison?

What does the Twingo original Horn sound like? I can't find any youtube videos, just curious cuz heard it's pretty funny, also praise the Twingo.

"This is fine"

Maximum hons

dat color

Anyone?

sorry, no clue

I sexually Identify as a Renault Twingo. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring down the freeways hooning without a care in the world . People say to me that a person being a car is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install a moonroof, a passenger door and a 60hp D7D in my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “HonHon” and respect my right to honk my high pitched horn intermittently at random intervals for varying lengths of time. If you can’t accept me you’re a twingophobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

>D7D
You meant D7F my troubled friend

pure fucking cancer

sunday morning starting well

How can i fastify a twingo?

Drop a yamaha motor in it and cut a hole in the floor so that when you need to reverse you can just fred flintstone it

TWINGO STONK

Looks like limpbizkit is ruining a nice car.

my Twingos coming in soon :)

Twingo Renault Sport when

I'll fix it for next time :^)

soon my friend

>RR Twingo with RenaultSport chassis
MUH DICK
Let's hope they allow you to turn the electronic nannies all the way off for maximum hektik skidz.

>Let's hope they allow you to turn the electronic nannies all the way off

must be nice to still be that euphoric, naive and not jaded as fuck

We're talking about the madmen that stuffed a Megane Trophy R drivetrain into a Clio recently, and have done shit like the R5 Turbo and Clio V6 in the past.
If anyone can do this, it's them.

i had a car in the exact same colour. half of the people told me it was green, the other half blue.

honestly, it looked like a diferent colour every day.

Teal. The ultimate 90s color.

Dat poor twingo lost at the right of the picture :'(

But he's the only one who looks happy in this picture of passive agressive frowns.

Twingo US import when

Probably a Renault Twingo "Smart Brabus"....

109ch, 0-100 10.5sec, EDC, ESP, same suspension.....

Yes.
Bye bye Twingo 3 RS, wlecome Twingo 3 GT.

Twingo 2 RS, new collector !

PLEASE

so is it good or bad?

Travelling together
Post pics as soon as you get it
>Twin'Run will never be produced
Please Renault, make it happen

I will never understand why they went from happy twingo face to appalled granny face with hanging cheeks and all.

twitter.com/RenaultSport/status/739804238235176960

"Dotée du moteur TCe de 898 cm3, d'une puissance de 110 ch et 170 Nm de couple"

(0,9L / 55 ci, 110 ch / 81 kW, 170 NW / 125 ft.lb 894 kg / 1900 lbs)

>894 kg
>new car

>rear engine
>RWD
>110hp

actually sounds quite fun fimfamaladingdong

Fucking Hell, the Clio and Twingo are the most interesting cars in that line up? The fuck happened to Renault; Nissan fucking up?

The Espace is still a great people carrier, but the Kadjar and Captur are just a lifted Megane and Clio respectively.

Fun fact, the Captur shares its platform with the Nissan Juke.

bad, very bad.
110ch + ESP : no fun.
same suspensions ~

Twingo 2 RS = Clio 2 RS -40ch.

The emblem is so fucking disproportionate, it's hilarious.

It really fucking looks like someone slapped the actual lorry emblem on a normal family sedan.

Fuck

This

Gay

Earth

>110ch
and? a whole generation had FUCKTONS of fun in 90hp 800kg GOLF II GTs (not even GTI, the GT with 90)

>ESP : no fun.
as if you couldn't fuck around that shit.

>same suspensions ~
yeah, as if a set of new shocks and springs cost the world.

don't be such a whiny bitch, fucking hell.

I've noticed this trend on most new cars.
Kindeys on BMWs are fuckhuge. Mercedes stars and Renualt logos are obnoxiously big. It's like auto makers desperately try fix the "make same car slap different badge" trend to distinguish their cars by making their trademark as big and obvious as possible.

You can't make a car without ESP anymore, it's a legal requirement in the EU and IIRC the USA too now.

At least Skoda's badges are still small, but their new moustache grille thing is pretty massive. Not as obnoxious as some others, at least.

I have a similar view on these things.

My guess is that the emblem got so fucking huge to make it actually usable as a BIG part of the design.

That way they can pump out similar to other brand's cars while the emblem is cruise control to make it look different.

>At least Skoda's badges are still small

Probably only because it isn't symmetrical.

I fucking BET the designers are DESPERATE to make it big and huuuuge but simply can't do it with the current emblem and changing the emblem is not a good idea when you're still midways on your path of establishing yourself.

I wouldn't be surprised if one day they turn that grille shape into their actual emblem.
Design faggots don't shock me anymore, I've seen pretty much everything by now.

Soon the front of every car will just be a fuckoff huge version of the manufacturer's emblem.

But the Skoda emblem has been changed recently

yeah but as you can see it just got (really carefully) simplified instead of making it ready for a fuck huge bold appearance.

the cognitive dissonance in those designers must be unreal

>we must follow the trend!
>but we can't change to much!!
>aaaaaaaaaaa

They also use the emblem to tuck away front facing distance sensors behind it, as it's always made of plastic.

>emblems made of plastic

I was quite disgusted when I first saw lots of W210 and W202 Mercedes with grills and emblems of which the "chrome" paint flaked and fell off and underneath was beige-grey plastic. I almost threw up but this is the norm for many years by now.

What legendary pokeman is that?

how do i get a plush?

yeah, old cars... without electronic, with very good driving position, short gearbox, and carburator.....

INCOMPARABLE

>french engine bay

>yeah, as if a set of new shocks and springs cost the world.

La Twingo 2 RS a un châssis dérivé de celui de la Clio 2 RS.

Mettre d'autres amortisseurs/ressorts ne fait pas tout, il y a la largueur de voies (d'où les extensions de carrosserie de la Twingo 2 RS...), les barres stabilisatrices. On ne peut pas égaler ça avec 4 élargisseurs et 4 amortisseurs bilstein....

Alors, dans ce cas, imagine ce qu'on peut sortir d'une Twingo RS avec 4 amortisseurs Bilstein/Viarouge et des ressorts courts.

Ensuite, la Twingo 2 RS a eu droit aux étriers/disques de ses grandes sœurs Laguna et Mégane. 4 disques. Pas de tambours.

D'une boite de vitesse très bien étagée, et courte. (4400rpm à 130km/h sur le dernier rapport).

D'un ESP désactivable. Et d'un moteur unique dans la gamme, avec un comportement "à l'ancienne". Tout au-dessus de 5000rpm. Rupteur à 7000rpm.

Et les sièges, avec un très bon maintien.

Réussir à virer l'ESP de la Twingo 3 GT (ce qui la rendra instable, car propulsion + petit empattement) et lui coller 4 amortisseurs ne la transformeront pas en RS.

Et comme c'est un TCe 90, sans modification, reprogrammé à 110. On ne peut pas en sortir plus facilement.

Actuellement, la Suzuki Swift Sport neuve est un meilleure choix. Pour 16 000€.

I really want a new Twingo. They're fucking fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=_O9I-k-xSr8

muricaaa

1.3L, 720kg. wtf !

As they say about renault owners in muh country:
>trzeba mieć jaja, żeby jeździć z pizdą na masce
which means:
>You have to have balls to drive a car with a cunt on the bonnet

lots of plastic and aluminium
also very thin steel and the car is tiny

I wish I had stuff to talk about here.
I usually just read or ask questions about mods which I can't afford. Kinda have something different today though.

I haven't been using my Cordoba and feel bad about it. It's sitting in a parking garage right now. Also been getting the feeling people don't like my Cordoba. They say it's too big, too old, too much of a waste of gas, too this too that. I don't use it much other than for short trips on the weekend since it's a few minutes away and have a bike/econobox for DD so I don't see the problem.

>Why do people hate old cars?

Been riding my bike lots though I guess. People like that even though it's a shit 50cc.

>Cordoba. They say it's too big
lolwut
if it's the really old cordoba it's just a Polo 6N with a bodykit.

how is this big and a gas guzzler?

compared to a bike, yes but not to a car.

>unironic twingoposting

>Polo 6N

Not THAT kind of Cordoba. I do drive a VW Fox though, it's grade A shit but people don't complain about it.

It's the Chrysler Cordoba. Is the Seat even a classic? Youngtimer maybe.

>Chrysler Cordoba
holy fuck, yeah I guess that one might sip a little here and there

>I can register a Twingo as an oldtimer in 2 years

CCG is gonna be Twingo general soon

>implying there will be any first hour twingos left in two years

at least non that aren't ridden to shit

Imagine how mechanics would react if you brought a Twingo in for a restoration job

you probably have to do that yourself.

even though there are some hardcore renault fans who are already recognizing the classic car potential and stock up in parts

People have some strange stuff restored, it wouldn't be that odd. Some Alfa shops around me also work on Citroens, Renaults, and Peugots, shops like that and hardcore British make independent shops usually have the connections to track down parts in Europe and get them to the US.

A Twingo wouldn't be that odd really, many people love that thing to death

Family had one, too bad it was sold

>People have some strange stuff restored
I love that fact. Always nice to see some really odd things at car shows/meets around the country. Saw some weird 70s Datsun van at the last meet I went to that I had never even heard of before.

Serious question: Can any of the other cheap econoboxes do that?

Pretty sure that's a Twingo-exclusive feature.

>cheap econoboxes

well the multipla does count as cheap econobox I guess and it's as absurdly practical as it is hideous

SAVE THE TWINGO
SACRE BLEU

>when you're still midways on your path of establishing yourself.
what the fuck

Duuuuuuudes! Today was my first time seeng twingo irl (they're rare in my country). It was incool lime\black colors. Despite the Kawasaki colors it was so fucking cute I wanted to put it in my pocket and carry it home. If the owner was there I would have probably tried to buy it from him on the spot.

>Duuuuuuudes!
Chad, pls. Go back to fucking my sister.

Where the hell do you live? There's like 3 on my street alone and I plan to make it 4

SHINY AND CHROME

is this heaven

It's hell once you spot the matiz in the back

im gonna import one of these

>Just got back from vacation in NL
>plenty of twingos around when I have my camera unprepared, none around when I've got my camera ready
>mfw the best shot I got is this picture
>can't wait until they are no longer banned here in burger land

Fuck managed to forget pic

Dutchfag here, you're right, there's tons of them. I'm actually surprised at how many have the full glass sunroof.