MAKE OFFERS ACCORDINGLY. Cash is king {meaning 'green on hand'}. If you are not bringing anything to the table...

MAKE OFFERS ACCORDINGLY. Cash is king {meaning 'green on hand'}. If you are not bringing anything to the table, don't expect to buy this car. Simple as that.
I take selling very seriously. If you want to be taken seriously as a buyer, present your offer in serious manner. Asking "will you take" will lead to hanging up. Just as offering $30k will... This car is not a joke. I offer professional conduct from A to Z. THE SAME I EXPECT.
Some people ask $25k to get $20 and when you get the car, it's barely worth $15. NOT ME AND NOT THIS CAR!
I have very extensive YouTube library of my past builds .. this is not my first rodeo. BUT, baby on the way, taking a break and these toys do not like sitting. Your opportunity to get something for much less then it would cost to build from scratch.
Happy to answer any questions, best to call direct 949-374-88four nine. Don't have time to email into oblivion with people who don't intend to buy. Real buyer will want to talk anyway..
Cash is king. And I mean, green on hand. If you are from a distance and cash is simply not possible, I can receive payment internationally {in Europe} but that's choice No.2. Cash is No.1. I got 100% positive feedback. I'm as real as it gets.
Thank you, enjoy J

Other urls found in this thread:

oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/5577338144.html
rx7club.com/2nd-generation-rx-7-1986-1992-vehicles-108/1990-gtus-built-na-redsuns-initial-d-fc-1095398/
oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/5620218345.html
youtube.com/channel/UC12igN6Y4D3t-KvTODeQNYQ
oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/5574586481.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't need to sell this car, just putting it out there to see if it gets any serious offers, if it does not sell for my full asking price it will return to my personal collection where I will upgrade it to quad turbo AWD

No lowballers I know what I got

This is my area code too, where I at op? Let's kick it

this isnt my first rodeo, kid. it aint my first go round capeesh?

What the fuck is going on in this thread? Is this some copy pasta I just haven't seen yet?

*unintelligible muttering* Kelly bluebook! *unintelligible muttering*

It will make sense to you around the time you buy your first car

No wheel-kickers. I know what I got.

Who the fuck doesnt pay cash?
I could understand if its a lot of money but 10k is simply 10 pieces of papers for example

I've had two a wonderful experience when i bought my cars BUT i know i was the exception. Best was my second car, a huge car collector died and his wife wanted to sell them all off. So a high end used dealer that he bought a bunch of cars through was helping the wife sell everything.

I Called the dealer two days before to make sure there was no error in the listing, it was a great fucking deal.

When I got there my car was parked between a 160k modified 911 gt3 and some Bentley I didn't really care about. So I guess you are right, I wouldn't understand... thank god.

Nigger you dumb?

I had a a man come look and he offer me 400 I say would u do 500 he said 450 I say ok and shook his hand.

I was asking 1500 for car so yes cash is going. For honest Chinese most.

Yes I forgot about the highly revered 1000$ bill faggot

>pulls hard

What the FUCK is going on

Tell you what. I'm here, and I'm willing to make the payment IF I like the car.
However, I am not carrying cash. Your car's only worth a few hundred at best, considering the condition, but I'm not going to get that in cash.
You can give me your bank details right here, and I can do the exchange of currency through internet banking over your wi-fi.

Don't like it? I can find the car elsewhere. I can wait, I'm in no hurry to buy, and I'm not taking a highball offer from a boomer.
I can just walk away, slowly, while you run after me and wheeze out a lower offer.

oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/5577338144.html

I've bought several cars off of craigslist, but I often ignore the ads wanting 2-3x the value of the car assuming that they're too delusional to take a reasonable offer. Is this wrong? Should I bother?

Is this pasta? It shouldn't be

Keep us posted

This nigga thinks way too highly of himself

>NA FC3S
>$10,000 because some elitist forum faggots owned it

This cuck never responded

I'm just waiting for someone to offer him $900 and 5 cases of Yakisoba instant lunch

>150k miles

Keep us posted user

Bargaining is a pain in the ass if you don't love it.

I love it.

Having a seller angry and feeling cheated when they give you the keys and title is glorious.

You get to educate them on how unremarkable their car is, how their modifications don't justify a price hike, how any mechanic can find all sorts of shit wrong with a car for $100 and a wink, and how their wives will withhold sex when they turn down your lowball offer, forcing them to come crawling back the next week only to be hit with an even harder lowball since you "fell out of love with it" and "found another one online priced lower".

It's user email, you don't get a response.

Keep us posted anyway

I sent the email and then went back to looking for the perfect lesbian video on spankbang.

The search is eternal.

The tab counter on chrome is a little infinity sign now.

No European wants to buy your 600 horsepower shopping cart, grandpa.

yeee 949 squad

lets kick it

Well what city are u in?

Better than that is the same post with no asking price, just "make me an offer"

i go between MV and RSM a lot

Do you guys even know how to troll craigslist? The proper thing to do is list his car with a funnier ad for less money on his own craigs. He's already getting 30 retarded emails a day anyway

teach us u r ways O master baiter

>when you meet those guys that are bro tier and straight up from the get go.

I bought an 88 4runner from a guy and he made all the flaws know from the second I started looking at it. Needed a valve cover gasket and a new radio.

San juan capistrano and San clemente here. Northern san juan near CVHS

>10k
>not even a turbo

don't kick the tyres

o bb

I read a great one recently, unfortunately it's been taken down. I'll try and repeat it from memory

>2002 Volkswagen Bora TDi
>£800 FIRM
>Snapped timing belt, engine won't crank over
>Some rust around rear arches (picture showed massive rust holes on both sides)
>Tyres new less than a year ago, £120 a corner
>BBS RS rims, easily worth more than the car
>£800 FIRM, no I won't come down. Don't come round with £799 cause I'll tell you to fuck off. No I won't take your shitbox civic in part ex, this is a serious German performance machine with a couple issues.
>Grab yourself a bargain!

>thousand dollar bills

those actually exist but they're exclusively used for inter-bank loans in the event of a temporary on-hand cash shortage so the bank branch in question isn't in violation of the cash-on-hand minimum law the feds put in place after the great depression, also available in 500, 5000, and 100,000 denominations for other bank internal transactions

Tl;dr, they're not used for a fucking car sale.

mostly, but if you know somebody at your local federal reserve branch. so I should have said ALMOST exclusively

Engine gone. Missing clutch. Needs new tires, missing fuel pump. Don't got time to fix it, wife just had a another baby. It's still a Tacoma. $8,000 cash in hand. I know what I got here, its a Toyota. 450,000k miles and sure to get more just needs a little TLC.

bwahahaha awesome

>no "ran while parked"

a shameful Veeky Forums

The forum he posts on

rx7club.com/2nd-generation-rx-7-1986-1992-vehicles-108/1990-gtus-built-na-redsuns-initial-d-fc-1095398/

what do you guys think

9/10, top kek

[spoiler] the phone number I listed is pizza hut [/spoiler]

10/10

Did you direct replies to him or you?

I've got to remember to check that forum to see if he posts about all the weird emails he's been getting

OH GOD HE HAS A YOUTUBE CHANNEL WHERE HE DISCUSSES HIS ANXIETY DISORDER AND DOES SWORD DEMONSTRATIONS IN HIS BACKYARD

youtube.com/channel/UC12igN6Y4D3t-KvTODeQNYQ

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THIS IS NOT A FUCKING DRILL

>Walk into pub
>"Oi mate, got change for a tenna?"

updated, check it lads

KEKKKKKKKK

God's work user

>Price can be lowered somewhat by removing the stickers and or the transmission. No lowballs, I know what I got. Of course the car has high quality stenciled paint on it to replica the look from the Wangan Midnight anime, these will be kept on and if the buyer so choose Maaco can do a respray for 200 bucks and a pallet of maruchan ramen cups

Holy shit this was so funny my gf thought I was having a 'tard attack. Nice work user

>fuel: diesel

>Squat rack in his bedroom
>owns a katana
>looks and sounds like a perma virgin
>posts craigslist ad with almost every sterotype imaginable...

This kid is the living embodiment of Veeky Forums

>yfw he posted his own ad itt and all subsequent insults, emails to himself, parody ads and doxing

Was he created by meme magic?

>15204488

he thinks you mean 8k

i believe your info is 10+ yrs old nigga. all that shit electronic now.

mfw this guy probably gets emotionally distressed and calls the cyber police

>Price is non-negotiable.

nice trips buckaroo

Will consequences ever be the same

wait what the fuck all that effort into his FC to just crack 180 ponies?

beast. LOL.

oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/5574586481.html

Very light porting on a 6 port 13b, it's not much effort at all

That car has been reposted every month for over a year

>*hot hot racing car*

Quads confirm this guy wasted his time lol