Autism.

>Selena
>A
Every time

Give her the hinata bowl?

But that's my job

Spotted the triggered Mozucuck

>Selena in A
The person who made this is a huge Nilesfag and Selenafag.

xth for flat chest, tight pussy, and strong dragon genes.

Dread fighter Odin kind of kicks ass.

>being a pedo

best

I love Sakura!

She's over a thousand years old. If anything, she's the pedo, and I love some /ss/.

This shit has nothing to do with age. She has the body and mannerisms of a pre-pubescent child.

Turn yourself into the police.

>looks like a child
>acts like a child
>b-but she's totally a thousand years old
Whatever let's you sleep at night, you childfucker

You haven't witnessed dread figher Asama, then.

I should do wyvern rider azama one day.

Me too!

>acts like a child
>until she reveals she does so on purpose
>only puts on an act to uplift others

>She has the body and mannerisms of a pre-pubescent child.
pre-pubescent children, by definition, are not capable of giving birth. retard.

get fucked you nerd

Man Geromes mom is fucking hot

Why is she so lewd?

I really wish the save editor for Awakening had more features, I like how Cherches color looks on Gerome.

why not?

>we will never know what Cherche's body looks like under that outfit because of fucking Tharja, who's goods we can already see all of the time anyway
I'm still perturbed.

If Fates made Camillas armor look revealing, an obviously gonna happen Awakening sequel can make Cherches outfit look revealing. It already has that exposed back.

Pieri is going full murder in my run, her personal ability is ridiculous. I don't feel like Paladin is the best class to abuse it though, maybe it's just me. Are there some other classes I could try for her?

I hope Awakening does get a sequel and that it's a shitty phone spinoff or something, just to spite you. Bonus if Tharja isn't playable in it.

What if FE mobile is FE15 and is an Awakening spinoff?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58493173

Ah yes, the OTP. A nice relief from all the god damn /y/ that seems to persist in this fandom.

I have an itch to play the best Fire Emblem game again but not normally. How far can a Titania only run work? My main concerns are Ashnard. the desert level and the 4-mission slog that is chapter 17.

Plowing Nowi's tight loli dragonpussy! Going ballsdeep and bottoming out her cute little love canal! Making her reflexively lock her slender legs around your waist! Suckling her puffy, budding nipples! Mercilessly teasing her naked clit with your fingers as you stuff her full of your cockmeat! Inducing her to cum repeatedly while wrapped around your shaft! Muffling her cries of orgasm by fucking her throat with your tongue! Stimulating her cervix directly to make her ovulate for you! Filling her to the brim with your seed! Patting her head and telling her what a sweet girl she is! Having her stroll around the Shepard's camp while dribbling your excess semen down her inner thigh!

For Ashnard you're going to fail unless you're on Easy so you get the Royal early, no strong Ike means no Nasir (who would have had at least a shot) and Ena is worthless against Ashnard.

If by some miracle you got Ashnard to STANDING HERE form, just throw Giffca at him and pray.

Who is best Conquest waifu for someone that doesn't like Camilla and already married Charlotte before?

Pieri.

Pieri is the worst girl in all of FE

I need some cheering up.
Post me your cutest and/or happiest Severa images for cheer.

Elise

Would you take your chances with Charlotte?

Good night /feg/

>Leo a tier lower than Selena, Gunter and Silas
Why

Oh, i most definitely would.

Leo isn't as much a cute like Selena.

What does /feg/ think of strength based knights as a starter

Do you look down on players that only play normal difficulty?
Personally, in fates I like to play on normal classic. I don't like the balancing and map design of fates and prefer to enjoy the characters but still have some semblance of difficulty through classic mode.
This is coming from somebody who beat hector hard mode. It's just something about how fates handles the harder difficulties that I find unfun.

He's a good unit though, unlike Selena.

>Do you look down on players that only play normal difficulty?

Why would anyone look down on people playing on lower difficulties? Everyone has to start somewhere and if someone who plays Normal first to get a grip of things or enjoys a more relaxed difficulty, all the more power to them.

I wouldn't push a player who is new to the series to start straight away from Lunatic or Hard (especially in Conquest) and although the older games tend to vary in difficulty, i'd rather people started from a more familiar entry, Birthright being literally the most comfortable experience to new players.

If someone's experienced and plays normal, maybe they just enjoy goofing around, trying all sorts of crazy class combinations or other shenanigans.

Why would anyone even care about what difficulty a stranger on the internet plays on?

The person that made it is a Severafag. They will jump through any hoops to make out that she's a top tier unit in Fates.

>Semblance of difficulty via Classic
>On Normal

user, if you are even somehow losing units on Normal, YOU are the problem, not the game.

Goodnight /feg/, i hope you have a nice evening with your waifu! She loves you very much! Stay happy and healthy!

Selena was good in my game running Bow Knight tho.

When I say classic provides a semblance of difficulty I mean it makes you actually think about the moves you make.
Of course I don't lose units on normal, but I would if I just haphazardly threw my units all over the map which, ultimately, you're all good to do in casual/phoenix mode.

No, playing on Normal is fine. It's casual and phoenix mode that is the problem.

>Gunter A Tier Above Leo
>Keaton C Tier

kek

I'm on chapter 21 of fates and i have yet to come across a memorable track except for Azura's song which isn't even that great compared to some of the awakening ones.

Nothing epic like this. Is all hope lost?
youtube.com/watch?v=Bio99hoZVYI

Road Taken (Roar) & End of All - Land are actually my two favorite FE tracks of all time, but it's right to say the music was kinda lane compared to what Awakening gave us.

Which one? Honestly, I think the only song that's memeroable in Birthright and Conquest is Thorn in You (Roar)
Revelation has a few good ones, my favorite being Glory/Ruin (Deeds)
If you liked Aquas song you're gonna love the music in the final level
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1qmTTDtlg4
youtube.com/watch?v=jUm8JBNZWTs

Thanks bro!

The goosebumps for the first time on that endgame boss then this song played feels good.

Sadly Fates didn't deliver that experience again.

Why is that a problem

It undermines what the series has been known for and how it plays. Aside from that it encourages a different form of strategy, or lack thereof, in which detriments the strategy part of the srpg genre.

It turns the game from a srpg to an on-rails "mash A for more subpar vaguely fantasy writing" VN.

I mean, I liked the IDEA of Fates and a gist of a lot of the characters, but let's not kid ourselves by saying the gameplay isn't the most important part of a GAME.

>tfw you will never be friends with charlotte

>casual
I pick casual for the battle saves. I do stupid mistakes like forgetting to equip the correct weapon too often to go without them.

(If Fates has battle saves for classic, please correct me.)

Previous games had battle saves though.

And permadeath is irrelevant if you reset anyway.

>She acts like a child on purpose.
>Implying that makes things any less creepy
>Pre-pubescent children can't reproduce
>Implying you literally aren't having sex with a ten year old's body anyway

Please go to the police

Literally flawless

It's not the body that matters, it's the mind. That's why you're not allowed to have sex with a 12 yr old that looks 18, unlike with an 18 yr old that looks 12.

I don't even know what battle saves are. I guess it's something like having the ability to save in battle? Like anytime without losing the save, right?
>
>And permadeath is irrelevant if you reset anyway.
With permadeath, sure you can reset but then that leads you to come up with some other form of strategy to minimize casualties changing the way you tackle the problems. Playing on casual changes how it's played. With little to no consequence, you can just play extremely reckless without a care on your units knowing they come back anyways. It promotes a different gameplay style one that I think should not be in games that claims to fall under the srpg genre.

>played it at release nonstop
>get to chap 21 in conquest
>never touch it again for whatever reason
>Cant remember shit

So I am fucked or is there like somewhere i can get a short story synopsis of where I currently am in the game

You're about to fight some faceless on the eternal stairway since Iago doesn't like you.

inb4 sand and Wyvern Riders.

Honestly it's best that you don't really know what's going on in Conquest.

>you continue to push into Hoshido while avoiding casualties unless Hans/Iago show up and get their murder on
>the end goal is to get Garon to sit on the throne to reveal to your siblings that he is no longer their real father (instead of just, like, telling them because your only proof shatters because it was a one time use and Azura can't get more for whatever reason????)

But who is that mysterious dancer?

Azura

HOLY SHIT

Master Ninja or Mechanist for Kagero?

And who should fug her, my Avatar or Ryoma?

>lying
On the internet no less. Not cool.

Ryoma, her genes are wasted on a mediocre unit like Kana

Takumi

I was going to have Takumi marry Oboro, is that fucking up?

Takumi/Oboro is canon so you're doing good.

What are you talking about? He is cute as fuck.

Yes, exactly that for battle saves.

Although I only played PoR/RD pre-Awakening, so maybe they introduced battle saves there

Way to pass one of the best classes in the game to someone who already gets it.

Share that sauce, friend

>Playing Duke Izama's chapter in Nohr
>Send Effie to kill a Paladin on her own
>She can double him
>What
>Apparently my level 3 Great Knight Effie with 21 Speed can double every unit in the chapter but the Bow Knights, which she can double with the Brigant Axe
>According to the Average Calculator to accomplish this she must have gotten a Speed level up in every single level up
Holy shit my dick.

exhentai.org/g/936410/949d29d33a/
Kind of hard to use as fap material when I'm laughing so much.

I see, I'm not too sure when it was introduced then. I should explore the menus more often.

That is some great luck. She hit Spd 13/16 level ups. How are her other stats?

Effie is great because she usually ends up being a Gen/GK who doesn't need wary fighter to not be doubled, so that's one more skill slot for murder instead of survivability.

Level 5 Great Knight right now
36 HP
30 STR
0 MAG
19 SKL
23 SPD
21 LCK
26 (Base Value) +2 DEF
9 RES