What does Veeky Forums think about the 2015 Sonata?

What does Veeky Forums think about the 2015 Sonata?

I'm considering buying one as a daily driver cruiser.

Other urls found in this thread:

autonews.com/article/20140730/RETAIL05/140739994/hyundai-recalls-883000-sonata-sedans-to-repair-transmission-shift
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its a car, that part is for sure

just get a subaru legacy instead same price point AWD and better reliability

>better reliability
>boxer engine

Get something more interesting

still higher than hyundai which is my argument

>CVT

I don't know anything about the 2015 sonata. But I did own a 2009 Sonata (us specs) I bought as a temporary car while I was working overseas for 2 years. Worst car I ever owned.

The side mirrors didn't even fold in, 2 interior latches broke, felt like I was driving a boat, replaced starter, battery, o2 sensor, generally shitty construction throughout, all this within 35,000 miles. I would never consider another Hyundai

autonews.com/article/20140730/RETAIL05/140739994/hyundai-recalls-883000-sonata-sedans-to-repair-transmission-shift oops huh

CVT is more efficient which is good for a DD its not a track car

awd is shit for mpg

>consumer reports
kek

because he's a normie. not everyone is a car enthusiast.

Is the wheelbase really that long? Holy shit

36 mpg highway just 2 lower than the 2016 sonata so eh not really a diff and worth it if OP gets snow

>not knowing how to drive in snow or just buying snow tires

top cuck

off topic trying to insult me cause your arguments are shit lol

also never said I cant drive in snow just said it helps are you going to argue AWD doesn't help in the snow either next?

familysedan/10

looks nice in OP tho with that blue

Ex girlfriend had a 2013 turbo. Nice car. Plenty of power and didn't feel like I would kill myself if I had to avoid something in the road.

Would suggest if you aren't looking for.something sporty

If you're not an enthusiast why are you here? Fuck off. We don't care which shitty econobox you buy.

They detuned the turbo for 2016 to have like 30 less hp for whatever reason

I thought Audi was supposed to be as unreliable as VW

>Hyundai

The roofline cuts into rear headroom and it's pretty dull to drive. The quality's fine, though.

I wouldn't buy one without also test driving the Accord and Mazda6 - hard to tell which you'll like without trying them. The Fusion is nicer than all three in many ways, but you give up a lot of reliability.

your 90s civic hatch isnt more interesting either

i'll be buying a car within the next 6 months it won't be a boring shitbox like this.

Which cars you looking at?

c300 manuel, g37s coupe, volvo s80 V8 (most boring and automatic only but dat exhaust note and comfiness and unassuming exterior), maybe a tsx

>I would never consider another Hyundai

Why do people say this after they have had a bad experience with a car? It makes no sense. You can't possibly predict all future models the car company will release.

>Want to get a Genesis Coupe
>Can't pull the trigger
>Rumors of a V8 or Twin Turbo model

Should I wait and maybe get a better one?

Or Should I just get a 2016 for cheap?

I don't blame him. I feel the exact same way about GM after owning 3 GM lemon pieces of shit. One was even a Grand Prix GTP.

Although I own a 2006 Sonata with 110k miles and didn't have any issues he mentioned. She runs great with that torquey V6. Built in America, too.

Is 350hp seriously not enough for you?

neither will happen. get a mustang gt instead.

But it's illogical. New cars are made which share no parts with any model before it, and are designed by different people.

If you didn't buy them new your opinion is invalid. Previous owners kill the car before it got to you.

I ride a bike faster than 80% of the cars on the road.

No 350hp is not enough

Not car. Is appliance. 3/10 would not cruise in.

be a pioneer

own a first gen Hyundai RWD sports car