/drg/ Danganronpa

Previous thread We hit the image limit last thread
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/ceusLJ1T

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Other urls found in this thread:

proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-guy-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-featuring-dr3-boys
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-dangangames-featuring-dr3-girls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Remainder that if you don't want to be bullied you shouldn't be such a cock gobbling fag

HOPE

nth for hugging the smug

i want kyoko and asahina to die.

Please vote on BOTH polls! I highly appreciate every vote! You are aloud to vote MULTIPLE people at MULTIPLE times if you chose too!

Which GUY should be in the next DanganGames?! Featuring DR3 BOYS!:
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-guy-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-featuring-dr3-boys

Which GIRL should be in the DanganGames?! Featuring DR3 GIRLS!:
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-dangangames-featuring-dr3-girls

Mikan Tsumiki and Nagito Komaeda are Guaranteed to be in the next game! Tis why they aren't on this weeks polls!

The top 9 BOYS and GIRLS get in!

Ryouta just looks like he got punched

>Yukizome's time in the reserve course is completely skipped over
>Wanting best donut girl to die

ANDOUUUUU
I really liked the lighting in that episode. Too bad they don't do that more often

mioda

I love how arrogant she is about the reserve course. From how she talked about them it was like she was in South chicago or something.
That was very Juzoish of her. What a fucking cunt. Too bad DR won't try a social commentary because the setting and divergence of ultimates/normies could be interesting if you were to exaggerate a bit

Ryota is up there with Chihiro for me.

>You will never stick your dick through the holes in her leggings

>Pryke

Pryle, go to bed.

>You'll never save her

Nah it's the bootleg Pryle. Pryle ordered it from China to take his place

Sorry i'm browsing and posting in 2 threads and one I don't use my name so..

I was really glad when they revealed Mikan strangled her. When I first saw the video, I thought she used Despair Disease to make Ibuki commit suicide, and that was too depressing for me.

>Bootleg Pryle

Does he breaks easily?

>You will never be friends with Mioda

You don't necessary need to namefag here either you know.

Eh...I already am...

If it makes you mad, then i say he should use it.

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

I feel she would get tiring pretty quickly.
Now Gundham, that's a guy i'd like to bro up.

Those hips on Kyouko sure are something

Post yfw Chiaki is the 13th branch leader and the one leading the attack against Jabberwock island.

>People actually defending attention whoring
You know there are other websites where you can live your special snowflake existence and get validation of your peers

I didn't really think about it being attention whoring...I just had a name cause I thought it wouldn't be bad to have one..

She is just sleeping, right user?

>Enoshima enters
>Casually kills one, maybe a couple more people
>Tries to kill her sister
>Causes at least another death
Holy fuck

Miaya better not have been Chiaki in disguise

I want to kiri her giri

>she does this casually
>she was nerver caught
>N E V E R
>C A U G H T

But it is. You don't necessary need a name for what you do in the thread. You just want everything you do to be attributed to your names to be recognized by other namefags.
That's pure validation seeking and attention whoring. The whole website function fine without names. They're supposed to be situational things,not a fucking identity.
>Taxi exploding in front of an airport doesn't cause the whole country to go in full panic
Is DR pre 9/11 ?

Let me ask you this: How does his name affect the quality of his posts? Does it make them any better or worse? For instance, I could put on the name JOHN CENA but my message would be the same. There is no reason for his name, yes, but it is not affecting the quality of the board/his posts.

I want to have fun with Seiko!

>How does his name affect the quality of his posts? Does it make them any better or worse?
Of course it makes them worse. Because now instead of just being an user talking about danganronpa, he's some faggot who thinks his identity and personality are worth anyone taking notice of.
It breeds circlejerking bullshit that makes the general more about the posters than the subject.

Because it creates a distinction that mechanically draws attention to him, for no actual reasons.
>There is no reason for his name, yes, but it is not affecting the quality of the board/his posts.
You know damn well that isn't what's happening. The multiplication of the namefags that wants to create a buddy buddy chat room clogging up the thread is affecting the general.
I don't mind off topic, this is Veeky Forums ,off topic is always there and it's even truer in generals, but namefagging actually encourage that

I want to get locked up with her in an airtight school and make her food and bring it to her Monokuma lair. I'd also clean it and drag her out if she stays up late watching her chinese despair cartoons. I want to feel her breath going from shallow to deep as she falls asleep in my arms. I want to feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a nightmare and feel her sob into my chest. I would kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I want to take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her sickly hand so that she can fall asleep. I want to make shitty homemade pizza with her and stay up late watching dumb movies and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I want to play retarded drinking games with her, talk about stupid drunk things and show her how to play pool in the rec room while shitty alternative metal plays. I want to feel the warmth of her body and her slightly drunk breath as she tries to line up the cue for a shot. I want to call her ordinary-looking and mention other girls I talk to see her eyes light up with jealousy.

One night, she will silently sneak over to the kitchen. Walking back into my room, a shining sliver of a blade will be extending from her clenched fist. It would be easy - right between my ribs, rupturing the heart, death would come almost instantly. But something is wrong. Her hand stops halfway, and begins to shake violently, as if the knife itself wants to jump out and pierce my chest. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, her hands grabbing at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body is shaking feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond my door.

Don't fight jesus i'll take off my name if it bothers people...

To add to that, the DRgames thing he does which includes "thread celebrities" is further proof of my point.
What does any of that have to do with danganronpa? If some guy came to check out the general for the first time and saw that shit, why would he ever come back?

>Have fun with
Sounds like you want to fool around with her.
Seiko is for pure.
It's not like you don't have ways to bond with other regulars. EM, the fandub discord, the taima.
Just keep the general free of this faggotry. You're not as important as you think you are.

I want to love-hug Chiaki!

>ablobloblo muh lejun

No! I want to go to arcades with seiko, watch movies with her, brush her hair, cut her nails, brush her teeth and learn with her!

I literally only do it for fun. Now if I was only adding Thread celebrities then I would understand your problem.

Meh for that I think it's not that bad. Hunger games are cool and you can add one or 2 legendary idols of the thread like Bully-kun for example among the other DR cast but it has gotten out of hand.
>Butthurt whiteknight
>Can't handle a discussion
Sometimes it's okay to be wrong user
Good you are forgiven

>braces during all stages of her life

I don't the author undestand how braces work

I want to love-fuck Chiaki

>Mfw this thread

If you think it's gotten out of hand why not say anything? I literally ask for opinion of it all the time and no-one says anything besides the people playing. Also I haven't been just doing thread celebs.

Maybe it's because of her mysterious sickness?

You're going to abandon her! YOU'RE GOING TO USE HER AND NOT BE HER FRIEND! STOP, SEIKO WANTS A REAL FRIEND

Its a complex disease?

They're fake braces, like fake glasses but for dorks.
>Enter thread
>See circlejerking faggotry
>leave thread to come back later
That's why

I want to bully chihiro's tiny penis.

But for real do what you want, fuck those haters

>fuck those haters
Are you literally twelve years old?

Dude, just fucking ignore it, i choose not to wear a name so no one could filter me, just calm your tits

Please, do not incide further discussion, let us bury that discussion

Well can you give me an opinion please? I'd like to know what I can do so I can make everyone happy.
I'ts not that I don't mind people not liking what i'm doing. People have their opinions

POST 'EM

Junkofag, is this you?

We should indeed stop the discussion. The time of arguments and real consideration is coming to an end and it'll just be a deaf debate. I think I shat up the thread enough as it is

I want Nagito to hope-fuck me!

yes only twelve year olds say that

how insecure can you be?

Yes, let us post silly images and drag their attention away

Stop baiting, you cretin.

Complex enough that the writers didn't include it.

NO! I would never leave Seiko! Seiko is my best friend!

Oh i'm not trying to start a argument! I understand the anons concern and I respect his opinion. A lot of people have told me I really shouldn't namefag. All I want really is to know his opinion on what i'm doing with HG's

M-mikan isn't gay though...

>Because now instead of just being an user talking about danganronpa, he's some faggot who thinks his identity and personality are worth anyone taking notice of.
That's not what I meant and you know it. The content (see: the words and message he is delivering) that he is giving us is not lessened by him using a name.
>It breeds circlejerking bullshit that makes the general more about the posters than the subject.
See below
I'll give you that, names do create a "chatroom" culture(if you can call it that), but you're making it sound like a slippery slope; A few namefags does not directly lead to what you're talking about.
Please, don't let the vocal minority bully you. Most people that bich about names don't even care, they just want something to bitch about. You have done nothing to offend anyone but sensitive babies, as far as I have seen.
Perhaps everything I typed out is just defending an abhorrent shitposter, but I very, very highly doubt it.
You all think that Pryle is bad for using a name, go look at /feg/; they have a namefag that's cancer is immeasurable.

>Cretin
Oh fug you're turning British
Let's get somewhere like the taima or something if you really want to continue the discussion

I'm fine with that.

Your name is fine when you're hosting events like that and need to get info/host polls

People are going to complain about everything, i once had the same discussion because i placed CxT on a image.
FFS Cena
Did you started this flamewar?

It wasn't in front of an airport though, it was on some highway in the city or something.

reminder that this is all a simulation and monaca had naegi contact togami from within the simulation in order to get togami to destroy the future foundation building from the outside killing all of the members comatose inside the simulation

I was thinking when she left her bomb wallet before picking up Mukuro

How do you catch her?
Being absolutely random means that it's impossible to track down

>Starts using her friend just for several favors
>Guilt trips her into doing it because they're "friends"
>Doesn't care for her at all
>Because she never ate her sweets
>Which she gave a completely justifiable explanation to as to why she couldn't
Holy shit, I think Saionji has some competition

This keeps changing with every episode for me.

And why someone should care about the new guys, if they can't even handle some namefags in the general?

Saionji and Juzo got dethroned, Hiyoko has the excuse of shitty past, which puts her as a equal to Mikan.

Juzo is only killed the giganigga, and made Hajime into Izuru, so he is quite the fuck up, so far, Ruruka has no bad shit in her backstory.

That's a lot of Junkos. What are they going to do with Naegi?

I've never understood this argument. Shouldn't being bullied and harassed make you understand the pain of it, and want you to avoid inflicting it upon others?

Saionji is just a mean cunt
Ruruka is full on manipulative and traitorous cunt. She's on a whole other level of cuntiness

Why is Monokuma so low?

>"oh hey I heard those terrorists are attending Hopes Peak High School, should we do something?"
>"Nah, It'll be fine."

New Killer Killer when?

Desire of revenge, misery does not build character, take a look at majority of school shooters and students who commited suicide.

I'm waiting for it too

How do you even tie it to her?
Some taxi and a car got blown up, there is nothing connecting Junko to this

>Discussing how Ruruka is a bitch
>Not bringing up how it's probable that she's the one that stabbed Izayoi

She's a direct murderer, and of someone who had complete trust and faith in her, to boot.

But she isn't actually random. Surely if the attacks happens when school is out you can track down a 9-5er or a school student

Wasn't it pretty clear that it was an accident, via the NG code, that she tried to cover up?

I mean even so, it would have been caused by Izayoi eating sweets.

Not to mention that by covering up she fucking stabbed him.