/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #400

"/lesg/ forever and ever" Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay to rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630/
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction:
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings Glass Walls
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/10871675
strawpoll.me/10882668
strawpoll.me/10909518
strawpoll.me/10936261
strawpoll.me/10990015
strawpoll.me/11005852

Other urls found in this thread:

instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
society6.com/mollifiable
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly never be conceited.

Brooke is the best!

>associate with the
lovely*

YOU OPENED IT WITH THE WRONG IMAGE noooooooooooo

but this ones very nice still.

>As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Thread #400, lisg still strong. I love all of you wether male or female.
Pic related is when I look at lisg

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't doe,or butterfly,bluejay or even shit.
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it.
>Epilogue: Use ur imaginations:)muh budget

Pricefield is the heart and soul of Life is Strange. The first post is exactly where it should be.

I want to thank Kate,scat story writer and all other namefags. This has been a great general and I'm sure we'll still be there when season 2 hits the shelves

Some brookate for you.
>namefag
user..

Who does the typing? Alice with her paws or Lisa with her branches?

>daily reminder that Kate should've jumped into Michel's anniversary cake to ruin his shitty party

is this bag too feminine?

S-Selanaposter?

I MISSED THE DEADLINE FOR GLASS WALLS.

some Caulscott for you

>daily reminder that it's confirmed that the blue butterfly is storm summoner (the harbinger of disaster) This means, it became clear that storm's still coming in Bay ending

I LOVE YOU /LESG!

THE SONG WAS AWESOME

the fuck?

PLEASE LET'S DO ANOTHER ONE

>giving yous to plebs
There are so many people here you could've given your (You), but you chose him.

>butterfly at the window near Max/Chloe/Kate's table
And stay out.

you're right...

Good morning /lisg/. How are you?

Happy 400th. Long may it continue.

This game has been a rough ride for me and I'm happy we can all be here together for one another.

Stay comfy.

Thanks mate

it's inside

Can I hug you?

Thanks for 400 threads of comfiness, anons.
Here's to many more.

*swat*
pesky bee!

>not realising my sarcasm

Why can't you guys laugh at a pairing instead of being angry about it? I'm posting it cause it's hilariously bad.

Molli!

Nice drawing you got there 10/10

Of course! It'll have to be a virtual one unless you want a very long journey :3

>I'm posting it cause it's hilariously bad.

you should've said it

I want the long journey. Life is short so I need to make adventures like max and Chloe. Gotta explore before I get old

Lovely Molli :)

Molli you're awesome! I just learned of you and your beautiful art. Love the style. Thanks for making so many LiS pictures!

I thought it was obvious enough as well as you guys smart enough to see that and laugh with me.

No, thank YOU!

I really can't believe it's already the 400th thread

Support Molly, she deserves it!
society6.com/mollifiable

The one flaw of /lisg/ is that nobody can separate ironic and unironic crack-pairing-posting
But regardless, happy 400th to everyone

When I'm out of my slump I'll definitely get some stuff. Her art is gorgeous.

Also
>that Alice
Muh heart.
The longer I look at it the more I love it. This is too cute for this world.
That thing above Max's hand totally looks like a ring.

>I want that clock
>mfw i hate ticking sounds

bad dilemma.

Janny, even though you're upsetting at times. You can be a cool guy. Thanks for keeping this place clean for 400 threads

The 400th thread needs more Kate.

how do i supposed to know you were joking while there're many baytcucks out there.

can we hug now?

What about tickling sounds?

WE LUV U MOLLI

>tfw couldn't find Molli's ''Chloe & qt Goat'' pic

You know the clock's ticking sound? tick tock tick tock? I hate it. I can't sleep with that shit it drives me crazy. I'd love that picture in a framed portrait though.

Yes we may hug! No one would really ship Max and Nathan, it's just too ridiculous.

>No one would really ship Max and Nathan
twenty
six
thousand
hits

Delete this

I get 13k hits most of them probably are trash or people discussing the whole thing being absurd anyway.

Calm down user, the thread only just started.

I don't understand it, Max clearly hates him. Some fans be crazy.

Shame there's no chapter stats.

>Even tho Max cucks Warryn people still insisting that it's true love
>Even tho Max just modalize her teacher some people really thought that she fell in love with Jefferson and thinking it's true love
>Wtf is even caulscott?

Delusional fans are strange

What are we doing for thread #500?

my guess is because Nathan is very attractive and Warren is cute in a dorky way. Jefferson is also quite hot. It all makes sense really but not in terms of personality or storywise besides slightly Warren.

There are people who get turned on by such characters and personalities against each other. They can twist the story and make them love each other so it's not unlikely in their heads that they can be in love according to a fanfic that really turns things in a nice way.

I'm not saying I condone it I'm still saying its stupid and super laughable but I'm trying to understand their thoughts.

Good night..zzzzz

goodnight!

Goodnight user ^^

Max friendzones Warren at every chance though. But ugh I guess the "hot" characters are the ones that will get paired up.

>Where's the Daniel x Max fiction?

We're like an army of Saint Patricks driving out the snakes from the thread. It's safe to say the only people still posting cucky ships are either poking fun at them or baiting.

>We hold these truths to be self-evident, that Max and Chloe were created for each other, that they are endowed by Canon with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Love and the pursuit of Comfiness

Probably botted by a few autists trying to support it

>I'm trying to understand their thoughts
y tho, leave it be.

some people are doing it on purpose and twisting facts and making up stories from their headcanons just because they don't want to see; avoid any girl-girl relationship

that's the one of reason i hate developers. even game's showing you that max loves chloe whatever you do, when people asked ''muh but it's forced'' some guy comes out and says ''act like it's an rpg game,she's whatever you want to be'' to not upset their other 'fans' and they're immediately believin' since they literally didn't pay attention.

Yeah she does. She doesn't like him and always sounds like she thinks he's a creep. I think it's quite mean kek. I said yes to going ape because
I assumed I wouldn't go ape anyway. He seemed alright.

Who would ship Daniel with Max? Daniel is ethnic. Yuck.

When he slims down he's going to get all the babes though.

WOO 400!
These dorks hella deserve it!

It's better than being angry at people I find. I don't want to just dislike people you know what I mean?

But it is possible that Chloe and Max won't kiss at all through the game.

>Nathan is very attractive
only in concept art tho

>''Warren is cute in a dorky way''
>''Jefferson is also quite hot''
>It all makes sense really but not in terms of personality or storywise besides slightly Warren.
>mfw

not kissing Chloe is possible, yeah.
but Max's avoiding her feelings for Chloe is impossible.that's the point. because by hook or crook in the end, she finds out her feelings about Chloe.

Nathan is actually an attractive dude, there's no use denying it. His sweet face is also very sweet. There's a reason why female fans like him for his looks you know.

Warren is cute in a dorky way, girls can really dig that (not all obviously)

Jefferson is hot and that's addressed even by Chloe.

It makes sense why dumbass fans would ship these in a totally fictional reality where they are not who they are in the games. They're probably self inserting with dudes they know irl that resemble them in one manner or another. Or they're dumb psycho bitches who like creeps.

Tell me one good reason to not call you as pleb

>You know the clock's ticking sound? tick tock tick tock? I hate it. I can't sleep with that shit it drives me crazy. I'd love that picture in a framed portrait though.
I know the feeling. Perhaps it's because I probably have some sort of misophonia, but I really can't stand electronic clocks when I'm sleeping. Makes me want to smash them into tiny pieces.

Oddly enough, mechanical clocks are fine. I could always sleep at my grandparents, with a grandfather clock that chimed every hour.

To understand the thought process I think it's also worth quoting from the TVTropes page on the subject:
>Reasons for writing crack pairing fan works varies. It might be in order to clean up romantic loose ends by bringing together characters left alone, or to erase the memory of a particularly squicky canon pairing. They might be the result of people genuinely searching for a good personality match, or drawing parallels between two characters for whatever reason. A good number are the results of freeform roleplaying. Perhaps they took it on as a challenge to prove they could make it work. Or maybe they did it on a dare. Most often, though, the insanity itself is its own justification, especially to poke fun at more hardcore fans. It can get worryingly serious though... like they actually believe it could happen...

In personal experience of reading comments outside /lisg/, it seems that the people who ship these are overwhelmingly women stuck in a sort of 50 Shades mindset, where they recognize it's awful but do it anyways. Then there are some who hate Chloe for god knows what reason and jump to the 'tortured badboy' character

Sort answer is that these are not my opinions.

>Nathan is actually an attractive dude, there's no use denying it. His sweet face is also very sweet.
Yeah. His VA too. If devs gave him a more screen, if we had a chance I'd totally hook him up with Victoria

>Warren is cute in a dorky way, girls can really dig that (not all obviously)
Girls like Alyssa, Brooke and afterwards Kate finds him cute/cutiepie

>Jefferson is hot and that's addressed even by Chloe.

Well every girls in this game addressed that he's hot (to me literally doesn't)
it was mostly for teasing with Max btw

>>mfw i hate ticking sounds
So you're me, then.

Aww, you even included Pomidou and some Alisa.

Happy thread number, /lisg/!

See? No cleavage!

I know, right? What's going on under there

Some roads are best not taken. You would be disappointed with what lay at the end.

well nobody says he doesn't alright, he can't manage be an evil character desu.

most of people doesn't like him because of his role in game (awkward, slightly stalker, uninteresting character, doesn't get the hint and also his delusional fans) and if you compare him with the other characters since getting cucked by the girl of his dreams is the only problem he has, it stays nothing besides what happened to other characters.

plus he's Michel Koch's self-insert so there's literally nothing he can't do but getting the girl.
*even while there's no literally romance, there're so much doing something good choices for him *even kiss for saying thank you, became street fighter in 3 days, reached the diner without getting hurt, everyone considers him as science major while he doesn't, game wants you to take his dialogues in diner seriously etc.*

>"That's why I'm here."
>"Please, girl. You came back for Blackwell Academy."
>"Of course. It's one of the best photography programs in the country... and my favorite teacher, Mark Jefferson." // "Only for Mark Jefferson. He was a pretty famous photographer in the 90s... I've always loved his work."
>''Those that can't do, teach. I'm glad you found a good reason to come back. // "So you came back to Arcadia for a teacher... not your best friend."

>...

>"I'm sorry. I know things were tough on you when I left."
>"How do you know? You weren't even here."
>"That's not true, Chloe."
>"Bullshit. You thought you'd hook up with all these art pricks in Seattle. Didn't happen tho."
>''You're merciless."
>"You've been at Blackwell for almost a month without letting me know. 'Nuff said."
>"I just wanted to settle in first and not be such a shy cliché geek. I totally would have contacted you..."
>"I bet you don't use these sad excuses on Mr. Jefferson... Don't use them on me, Max."

>...

>it was mostly for teasing with Max btw

Well she deserved it tho
Nightmare sequences also proved that Chloe's teasing attempt actually worked :^)

Seattle is my dream-city.
I'm inclined to write about Max and Chloe just exploring the Pacific Northwest, devoid of any real plot or higher-order payoff. There's something extremely comfy about the idea of them walking along rocky coastlines, hiking through forest trails, climbing mountains to watch the stars, etc.

>tumblrina fangirls have shit-taste as always

Nathan is ok but the only attractive guys in this game is William and Frank. Who the fuck are cartoon character warren and disney villain jefferson

Why does she have a massive cleavage and big tits on the help page on Xbox?

Rachel is literally Michel and Raouls self insert. Disgusting game devs thinking themselves as the greatest person.

Warren is a nice guy creep like irl. There are guys like that after girls who do anything for them you know what I mean? He's a nice guy but doesn't mean he deserves max. Also he could have just been at the diner.

>Rachel is literally Michel and Raouls self insert

If she was alive, Marysue character (like warryn) she could be.

...this makes me feel ill because if Rachel is those weirdos, and Chloe was Rachel's bae, and their preferred ending is bay, then it means that they wanted Chloe dead so that even Max couldn't have her.

Do it lad.

Kek. They're still handsome. You don't have to like them but they are and it's OK.

Fucking.Kill.Me.Now

They are her.

Raoul Michel.

RAoul miCHEL

RACHEL

These fucks see themselves as literal perfection loved by everyone and completely flawless.

She's like a Rick and morty parasite, not a single bad thing is ever said about her. Only good memories only good thoughts and is regarded by everyone as perfection.