Why do euros who want some bigger cars cry about mustangs...

Why do euros who want some bigger cars cry about mustangs, or if they want to go sideways cry about ae86 and s chassis when they have shit like pic related? You guys have good domestics.

No one outside of the UK owns any of these. They are crap.

Mostly no one outside of the UK owns them because across Europe they were only sold in the UK with right hand drive.

That's an Aussie car with UK-specific badging. Never sold outide the UK.

They have a completely different culture. You get a 1.2 diesel hatch as your first car, not a v6 sedan

point

head

>Never sold outside the UK.
It's called Bitter.

Okay, so. Im british and I'm browsing Veeky Forums for the first time lurking for tips about doing up my car a bit to and getting into making it not stock cause I'm bored of my 1.6l Peugeot 206.
what I desperately want is a old , loud as fuck , comfy yank tank or pickup. I can't have these things because,
1)fuel isn't cheap
2)insurance is insane for myself simply because I'm a 21 year old man.

I'm jelly as fuck of your Americans with your 'accessible' car culture

Any car with that name tends to be hugely expensive, so they're far from accessible.

Slow revving V8s aren't fun

our car culture is terrible and so are our cars

They're still rebadged Commodores. Pic related

Grass is green on the other side maybe.
All I know is for my 21st I got to drive a race spec 65 mustang, a kitted out old school corvette and ( one of) the actual general lees out of the Dukes of hazard and I had a hard on the whole morning.

Get a bmw 3.0 or bigger m8 insurance is supprisingly cheap

Eurofags use BMWs for sideways

that's absurd. you're an idiot. I hate our domestics. i hate our shitty v8s. I hate how hard it is to find good cars here. I hate that we never get the top trim cars.

>>move here

Land of the veeates and $2.30/gal gas is pretty fuckin great desu.

You're the idiot. You get all the cars that we do, but for half the price.

I guess it is if your entire car horizon is limited to big engines and cheap gas. Pretty sad though.

>5.7l 325hp N/A v8
>20mpg $2 gallon

eat shit eurofag

As I said.

>muh big engine
>muh cheap gas
>nevermind I do nothing but roll around mostly straight roads at 40 mph all day

I actually live in the US right now.

Back in Hungary almost every drive took me on a toe gai that I could enjoy my E46 and have a blast.

Here in America you need to drive for a while to find anywhere fun to drive. Also, cheap gas doesn't make up for how ugly and dirty America is, everything here was built for the lower class.

>highway
>40mph
That's neighboorhood speeds. Highways are at least 65 typically 80 if keeping pace with traffic.