I need a mentor in stocks, where did anons find their mentor, and do any of you want to mentor me?

I need a mentor in stocks, where did anons find their mentor, and do any of you want to mentor me?

There's a plethora or books and videos out there for cheap or free.

I don't like stocks. I trade ETCs. Buy cheap, wait, sell expensive.

Protip, buy high sell low.

My uncle is rich and offered me to play with 100k of his money.
Rejected his offer because I don't know what I'm doing and I don't need the stress atm.

I'm reading some financial books, about options atm, and I'm browsing/simulating on investopia.

if I wanted to focus on trading I think my plan of action would be.
> start with simulations for real.
> read/study a lot.
> write some algoritms to alert me for specifics.
> analysis companies I want to invest
> invest small
> if succes: expand
> improve

Probably won't be any time soon tho, starting my own business is my plan for now. If that fails, who knows

Ok guys, what good books are there?

Rich Father, Poor Father

tasty trade

Four words: Martin Shkreli finance lessons

>ITT retards thinking stocks are worth getting into without already having a lot of money

Oh man you made 7-15% return on your 10k, WOWEE!!

Pic related is the one I'm reading atm, it's quite good, but you need some basic math and programming skills tho.

>but muh robinhood!

A few personal favs:

Reminiscences of a Stock Operator
Confessions of a Street Addict
One Up On Wall Street
You Can Be a Stock Market Genius

>I'm a retard

Well i agree with you there user. I'd feel very good making that return year on year.

I just started with You can be a stock market genius. Pretty good so far

thx bro

This

this is actually unironically truth

its not about being rich but not watching your cash being eaten by inflation

Errrrrr

My bdsm, twice-my-age, homo daddy exbf told me how it works, we shared stock picks and strategies until we broke up

Litterally

> get used for 45 minutes
> ass and balls are sore
> mind-shattering orgasm
> after sex cuddling
> 'wow, x stock really did good this week'

if you learn to make 7-15% on 10k, youll know how to make 7-15% when you have 100k

you need balls to invest with 100k

you need balls to get rich while young unless you inherit

put 100k in bitcoin and wait for a decade

$URRE$ your welcome.

Now factor in: capital gains tax, the fallacy of believing what worked once in the past, will work again in the future, that turning 100k into 115k (pre-tax, and best case return) is a complete waste of time considering the hours that went into it - an entry level job is worth more than that.

There's no point in investing unless you have millions. If you can't find a way to turn 100k into an asset making more than 15k/year you'll probably never have 100k to worry about what to do with in the first place.

The only not meme boOKs out there that have proven their worth over the decades are "The Intelligent Investor" and "Security Analysis" by Graham&Dodd.
Read the first one and you will know why.
It told me the very basics and I agree with Warren Buffet that it is THE BOOK on investing in the markets.