Post a feels thread because I feel inferior and low self esteem because of my car

>post a feels thread because I feel inferior and low self esteem because of my car
>people just shitpost about food and anime

I just want to cry.
Nobody understands me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=weqS4gff67s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post cock, bb.

youtube.com/watch?v=weqS4gff67s

This kinda cheers me up regarding cars myself.

I understand ya bro.

Don't feel bad about your car user. Does it have wheels and it goes? There's no problem. Have fun with it. Go for a cruise with your friends.

lewd

What car

its an old toyota nobody cares about
>tfw my friends make fun of me while they all drive and go sideways in their mustangs and s chassis and miatas

OP I egit dont care

bump i want someone to care about me

at least you have car friends user

are they though

Feels are for girlzzzzz

>low self esteem because of car

Come on man

These are some Veeky Forums related feels
>bought the meme mobile aka Miata
>love it for about a week
>now I almost hate it
>wish I still had my e30
>sold it when prices were low, 5k, same car is now worth 10k
>have finally realised that fwd may not be as bad as as I first thought
>looking at integra type r's and eg hatches with swaps

God i miss that e30

you sold an e30 for a miata?

Im car shopping and the miata is literally the last thing I'm considering, I have integras, preludes, civic, subaru svx, ae92, celica all trac higher up on my list of craigslist cars. What the absolute fuck did you buy a Miata for?

No I sold it a couple of years ago because I needed the money. Thought I'd just buy another when I could but prices have skyrocketed
Rwd, light
It pretty good when your driving it hard, it just sucks for everything else.

The man made the car. The car doesn't make the man.

That isn't your shitbox, is it?

>that your shitbox
No it isn't.

I'm (OP) and drive some shitbox ancient toyota
I'm just sick of being made fun of all the time because I can't do burn outs or drift

fuck off corey

no bully

Bump I want more feels talk

I've actually cried because I drive such an old fwd, rusted, slow shitbox. My gf just got a 06 3 series from her rich daddy and loves it. My car is worth $100 in scrap metal. I'm trying desperately to save up and buy a cheap ass ninja 250 so I have something to work on and feel good about because I cant afford a fucking car. It will be years before I have any kind of money to buy a car I like and by then they will all be gone in the wind.

What car is it? :(

probably a civic

91 Dodge dynasty. Has multiple fist sized rust holes, countless problems

Do you have a job if you saved you could buy a eg or ek civic or prelude and not be completely misrable.

>this entire thread

In PA basically old civic like that that I could find has massive rust issues and it bums me out..

No one's going to blame you for going bike just know that's it's going to be a bit more than just the price of the bike(proper safety gear, class, license)

Yeah, I was going to drop the whole class thing, and insurance isn't that much of an issue. I'm not sure...I just want a car I can work on man..even if im putting coilovers worth more than the civic on the civic

Give CL ? How much so you have right now?

Gay

>low self esteem because of my car
kill yourself faggot

Well OP, I'm the opposite of you. All of my friends are non car fags. The only one who had a cool car had an SRT 8 Charger and he traded for a civic crosstour for the practicality. My other 2 friends have an Audi a4 and the other has an 5 series, but they know shit about cars and never want to hoon them because they can't drive for shit . The only one without a car wanted a 350z, but his parents are convincing him to get an Suv so they can use it too. I feel like the real lonely driver. No gf, and no speed stars.

WHAT
CAR
DO
YOU
DRIVE

>have a fwd commuter
>want a rwd shitbox to mess around with since Ive never driven rwd at all
>paying my parents and paying for classes takes away over half my money
>parents dont think I could do any work on a car anyway

It's an old 1988 corolla gts

>want car
>have no job
>live in yurop
might as well kill myself desu

I know that feel.
Most of my friends got some slow cars like an opel corsa from their parents and when we are talking about cars, they always dream about ferraris and stuff like that.
I have only one friend wo is a little bit interested in cars but he is really poor and drives an old VW polo.

Get a Twingo for 300 shekels.

I've basically given up on owning a rwd car on the cheap. I've started to settle looking at integras and other light weight fwd that I could just fling around back roads.

The price of the car itself isn't the problem.
Monthly road taxes, insurance and fuel prices are the real killers.

Rwd isn't the end all be all that the idiots here make it seem

I understand that but but after doing doughnuts in a 68 camaro, two 4th gen moostangs, and an e90 I really wish I could throw a rwd car around

Well that op pic is a drifting civic so I dunno senpai.
I'm
Though so I guess I'm a loser

Well I got the 91 Dodge Dynasty so i'm not much better off buddy.

You're probably worse off, when my car was new and actually worked 100% properly they at least had a notion that maybe people can enjoy this car.
I really feel for you desu.

>tfw born into bad situations with a list for a hobby that will never be satiated.
>tfw back in HS a girl a year younger than me got a brand new sports coupe Mercedes high trim and she didn't give a fuck about cars or what it means

Oh man you have no idea man. My gf had a 4th gen mustang, totaled it, parents bought her a 06 3 series as a replacement, her mom drives an i3, dad drives an even newer 3 series, sister drives a almost new golf, other sister drives a corolla S. My rusted dodge dynasty does not look good parked next to all that.

>muh ds1 is crooked
>Muh sides and jack points rusted as fug
>Hole in headlight because pebble
>Exhaust loose and other rattle in the back
>Squeeking brakes

>taking girl out tonight
>car still missing center panel
Gr8 conversation starter I suppose

I really don't like how they put those damn shifters right there.

They're amazing and every car should have done it

But you don't have a right arm rest and cant rest your hand on the shifter?

So?

Preference I guess.

I guess. I drive an EP3, got rid of the bucket seat but kept the stick shift, now I just have a bench seat in the front after some minor modification , pretty comfy. When I say baby scoot over please she's right there next to me a lot if good cars are Japanese and I need my baby next to me

Can I see pics of the bench seat in the ep3? Is it easy for passengers to get in the back?

Bench seats are dope man, only thing I like about my dynasty is throwing the middle arm rest up and you got a whole couch. Three dudes crammed in the front going through a mcdonalds drivethrough makes my day

nah

Learn to love your car and don't worry about what others think.

but i dont. it cant touge, it cant race, it probably is bad for tuning too.

drive it off a cliff, see how it flies
as a bonus you'll die

he didnt fly so good