/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

No More Mutilation Edition
please stop

>”Do You Even /Pose?” Showdown! (August 15th-August 26th)
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/302202

>Moonfire Faire 2016 (August 5th-August 25th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/Moonfire_Faire/

>Free Login Campaign (July 25th-August 30th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/0b8920e68063ec4a16533bcc115d6d154b75ce73

>Youkai Watch x FFXIV Event. (July 26th-October 3rd)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/youkai-watch/

>3.35 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/498f86d8acb4d44925b3f83e96c82c85a550f9a0

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/KevrQ8Kn

>Discord(s)
discord.gg/0gZmJPQElZ22e0py

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/JdquqUZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Pic Related is VALL ICARUS

Are there any major summons from previous FF games you'd like to see as primals that we haven't seen yet?

So what kind of roleplaying is actually done on Balmung. Is it all futa chuunis who are the fucked daughters of demons, or is there actually some serious roleplaying going on? I have three different basic character concepts in mind and I'm wondering if trying any of them is worth the time. Is the notion of a character concept completely alien to the natives?

Ultima.

xth for cat boys that look like girls (irl) (female)

DOOMTRAIN

If 4.0 comes around and ends up not changing anything about the game and is 2.0 version 3, will you stay or unsub?

If they still support ps3 in 4.0, that will decide my decision to sub or not.

Do an impersonation of your crush!

xth for post moonie butts

I'll probably stick around so long as raiding isn't as bad and they introduce WAR and SCH alternatives.

*cuts self*

DRG or SMN?

hi im gonna make a really normal post but since i'm unashamedly lewd the only responses will be about sucking dicks but i'll still entertain them because i'm just that great

is that meant to be greenc@

yes

I'm not sure what the fuck is going on but I reported the other thread

I'm better at sucking dick than you

>announcing reports

This was made like 400 posts early.
Go here.

we got ourselves a right criminal right here

ugly shitskin

I havent been in a general outside of dorf fort that doesn't have early general
second thread is only spam idk
ill use this one

>only spam
>its actual discussion about character and raid design and market fuckery

yeah okay

pls

accurate

>Average /xivg/ catgirl erp baiter

One post literally copy and pasted from reddit lol

Reminder that this is what you're supporting by having the discord in the op at all imgur.com/JdquqUZ

*screenshot of character looking pensive*
*link to depressing song*

://////

lei is cute

Hey guys I'm new to ffxiv. I'm downloading it now. Can anyone recommend a good populated na server to play on?

Excalibur.
Balmung is a shit hole.

Miqo'te

Really? I've been trying to get into balmung. Is Excalibur friendly and populated?

Balmung is filled with friendly people
Exalibur has a third of the people here
Honestly, unless you're emotionally distraught about the idea of ERP then dont play the game at all
Otherwise go to balmung because every server is filled with erp

Yeah I really wanna go there but I can't make a character right now because it's full. What are some good times to try and get in? Thanks user

Right after maintenance

Is there a set maintenance time in this game or is it just random? This sucks I wanna play but I'm not going on a dead server

There's a lot of servers that aren't dead, Balmung is just extremely overpopulated.
So much so that the only window for making new characters there is about a minute after maintenance.

Go on Gilgamesh, Leviathan or something. Only real reason to play in Balmung is for RP.

Thanks user but I think I'm set on balmung. I'm interested in the role playing. I just hope I can get in. Time to sit down and hit refresh for god knows how long

Remember that you can also make a character in another server and pay for a transfer into Balmung as a last resort.

Even if it's full you can transfer? That's cool I'll try for a day or two at odd hours then I'll do that I guess. Thanks

I think there's a restriction about how your character needs to exist for a week before transferring or something like that, but yes you can transfer to any server at any time.

Should be a three day restriction

Why is nobody using this thread

No idea

Cucks desu

wtf he looks like someone i know irl

Anyone kind enough to namedrop some cuties with ticklish feet on Balmung? Looking to perhaps kill some time waiting for someone to get back from work.

There's a pic, now post yours.

emphasis on >a< pic
post a pic of yourself with a timestamp and i will do the same

so why are there two active threads getting replies right now?

vall's a britbong so it might be him

Doomtrain. But why bother when Monk's Limit Break isn't Suplex.
My spirit is breaking.

Does anyone know what mods break the game from sentai?

Is it against the rules to ask for gil for a fantasia?

that image is me btw

Yes, since you're trading an item you spent money on for in-game currency. RWT in other words.

Damn, that is what I thought

You most likely won't be banned though.