>no power steering

>daily routine consisting of city routes
>basically FREE workout every fucking day without wasting time in the gym

Why are faggots fucking complaining about shitboxes without power steering?

Also
>complaining about window cranks instead of power windows

You're not even posting pics of hot men. There's literally no reason for you to be here.

I feel like if i pissed that guy off in traffic he'd get out at the next stoplight and push my car causing it to explode.

My old Lexus has a leaky powersteering pump. After fixing it and it still leaking the next year, I said fuck it and learned to deal. It sucks at low speed like parking, but otherwise it's fine and I learned to deal.

No power steering isn't bad at all, do people actually bitch about this?

Experienced a car with no power steering the other day, it was a pain in the ass to park

fuck off alphonse

My power steering hose exploded once day while leaving my house and it was like trying to open some giant rusted valve. Good thing it happened there instead of the middle of an intersection turning left or on some high speed curve on the highway.

No power steering is different to broken power steering.

Also, get a knob.

> Try to open window on other side of car
> Need to lean over rather than push a button

>try to fuck your wife
>have to do pelvic thrusts for 10 minutes
It's better to just press a button and have it done for you

Once you're moving you barely even notice the difference.

It only sucks in parking lots, but you'd have to be a mega weak fag to consider it hard.

I dealt with my p71's shitty P/S for awhile, then I almost got into an accident because of it. Fuck that shit dude, hard manning a land barrage without it.

lack of power steering is unnoticeable at highway speeds

who u callin a knob mate get wrecked

Just how crippling is your intense masculinity insecurity?

lol'd harder than I probably should have

> Think you couldn't possibly be dumber than you are right now
> Post this shit

Try driving a lifted truck with 40" tires with no power steering. You notice, even at speed.

Also had a 70's Cadillac at one point, was screwing around in a parking lot, turning hard quite a bit, mid-turn the engine stalled from lack of gas or bad cable adjustment or something. Suddenly went from one finger power steering to no power steering at all. That was pretty noticeable too. Though that was a 5500 lb car.

In the Hyundai Accent that I had (think it was a 90-something) with no power steering, it was fine. Kind of difficult at low speed, unnoticeable at speed.

In one of my project cars I had no power steering for a while, and all I ever did was move it in and out of the garage or around the driveway. The steering wheel fake wood trim started coming off from the excessive force required. It wasn't even that heavy of a car, maybe 3400 lbs or so.

It is when you're not moving.

depends on the car, I can crank the wheels all the way to the right and left while not moving pretty easy in my 2100lb civic

no power steering is the master race, allows you to really feel the grip of the front tires

>not letting caster return the wheel naturally from rolling forward
>no power steering and chill

deleted power steering in EF civic. shit feels great

>deleted power steering in EF civic.

Wouldn't that mean that you even get better MPGs now without powersteering pump?

The true automotive redpill is having manual everything.

>manual windows
>manual locks
>manual transmission
>manual steering
>manual brakes

No p/s because it's broken is different than manual steering with the proper steering gear ratio.

manual engine

kek

>no manual starter
And u think not a pleb

like a recliner bike?

yes. also to keep my engine from wanting to stall at full-lock when i'm turning around or parking

>manual idle adjustment

What is a carb for 400

>also to keep my engine from wanting to stall at full-lock when i'm turning around or parking

Are you fucking memeing or are Hondas really that fucking weak?

its an 8 valve SOHC honda d15b6 from the HF CRX.

it has like 60 hp and a redline of 4500. yeah its that weak

>not hydraulic everything

can confirm. PS went out because broken tensioner and I almost hit a wall driving it into the shop.

I had a steering wheel cover that slipped when I turned it.

>manual blinkers
>manual air conditioning
>manual heating

>mfw my windshield regulator is broken and I actually have manual windshield wipers

>tfw sketchy power steering on the old Intertrashional

There were a couple of them where the power steering likes to cut in and out at low speeds. Made it a bitch trying to reverse, park, and whip the truck around tight parking lots. If anybody has ever backed up with a trailer, you surely realize how much you have to turn the steering wheel back and forth.

Thank god my real name is Vin Diesel

>car has no power steering
>requires no effort to turn
Here's the misconception, Cars without power steering were harder to keep in a straight line than turn.

You only really had to work the wheel at low speeds but even then it's not bad.

>tfw you just described my beetles

they even have manual chokes because FI is for cucks.

>FI is for cucks.
This but so are you.
My carb car literally has no choke.
Yes it starts literally right away in below freezing and humid days

>even then it's not bad
Ehh, you mostly have to get used to only turning while the vehicle is moving. While backing out of a parking spot, if you try and turn the steering wheel before you start creeping, it is a bitch. Get the car moving 0.5mph and it's almost like you have power steering.

>Tfw hydraulic windows

If that would be real and hes a steroid infested faggot, would he instantly die if you pressed enough to close one of his veins?

This has me thinking

>yawn too hard
>ear hurts and feels wet
basically am i popping veins in my ears?

yes

>blinkers are holding a flashlight out the window and turning it on and off

Depowered steering rack master race

how can powercucks even compete!?

Yeah that doesn't do much in the way of exercise. I've driven a car without power steering for years, it's only marginally harder than power steering at low speeds such as when parking.

People seriously ask me if I work out, while I only drive no-power steering shitbox.
No, I don't feel superior.
I don't find lack of power steering troublesome at all.
Had manual mirrors. Hated them. Right one was always misaligned. I think entry level cars nowaday should have at least passenger power mirror as a standard. It'd be funny but practical. I love the fact that you can use power mirror to navigate in ultra tight euro-reverse-millimeter-precision-parking jobs.

>Not vacuum everything

My car for whatever reason leaks power steering fluid instantly so I don't bother. Been driving it around for a few months and it's honestly not even a big deal. Driving cars with power steering is weird though since it feels like I can use my thumb to turn the wheel

I drove this for a year with no power steering, no power brakes, and it had a 383 with a 4 speed and crazy heavy clutch.

I literally bet people that they could not drive it out of the parking lot. I won almost an accumulated $250.

That's actually useful.
The carb adjustment is only for fine tunning, not for everyday use.

damn that's a gorgeous interior

dude that thing is the tits

Ehh you clearly don't know how to drive correctly.

Always steer when moving forwards or backwards and never when stationary.

MOAR

>drive a car with manual steering
>handles easier and lighter than other cars with power steering because lol2400 pound weight

MGBs are fun.

thanks m8, the general aesthetics of the wagon really get me torqued

we jdm now

My car has manual steering. It's not hard.

Fuck yeah.
I took my choke off and have fast idle adjustment on a cable

Interior was a little shabby

this picture and first one was actually shortly after I threw two rods racing a 911 gt2

>drives a power steering slushbox car

But at least your windows aren't motorized.

lmao i can't believe how much this triggered the Veeky Forumstists

No power anything.
Carbureted masterace.
1700lbs

Mine is the same way my dude, only thing that I guess is considered "powered" is the push button 4x4

>saying dumb things=trolling

happy summer