/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Hyuran Edition
>”Do You Even /Pose?” Showdown! (August 15th-August 26th)
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/302202

>Moonfire Faire 2016 (August 5th-August 25th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/Moonfire_Faire/

>Free Login Campaign (July 25th-August 30th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/0b8920e68063ec4a16533bcc115d6d154b75ce73

>Youkai Watch x FFXIV Event. (July 26th-October 3rd)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/youkai-watch/

>3.35 Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/498f86d8acb4d44925b3f83e96c82c85a550f9a0

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

Previous Thread:

ilu vall

DRG or SMN??

>one post early
REEEEEE

DRG

>that shitter that enters your niche market with very little or intermittent competition and drives the prices down by 80%

whats her name, user

How did SE fuck it all up?

"fukkboi"

which face and skin color should I use if these ones are bad

Yoshi p is on Odin

Whoever named their retainer AAAAA

By letting the game die?
There was a boost right after the expansion cause the game had something to do at least, then they started adding contents every 4 months again and they really expect people to sub and do nothing? So retarded.

The clusterfuck that is called 3.3 happened and it's grind bullshit.

3.0 happened.

yuffieaa

That looks fine actually, scale color close to your skin color looks much better than the alternative. Nice eyes too

3.0 removed content from the game instead of adding more.

black hime cut, be the best naaki you can be

Hehe

Not even Naaki likes being Naaki. That's why they're a bunch of chopsticks now.

But face 3 a best! I'd say your skin looks a bit orange but that may just be the lighting/my monitor. Honestly I think you look fine. I'm not a fan of the face scales but that's because of the massive graphical and texture differences.

???

Was made and posted already, what's going on

3.0 and 3.1 were what killed the game.
3.3 is just an average patch which suffer the usual pace problem of every odd patch, but it's by no means worse than those.

I think it's just proof positive that from Day 1 Square Enix was working on another franchise, I.E. FF15. There is evidence of cut corners from 3.0 onwards. To a new player you likely won't need to worry, the issue is the end game content is creating a very hostile environment for raiders and as a result there is the people who are skilled slowly looking down on the casual population, so much that there are players who are capable of rising to the raiding level but because there is no risk/reward employed players are not helping elevate their server population.
I try to push for it on Exodus, but given about 100 players who have cleared A8S despite the graph showing 50 it's a challenge because resources and time are spread thin.
3.4 should, ideally be a good patch, as well as 3.5, and 3.55. I think the main issue is they're trying to spread their resources too thin and designing wasteful content. (Lords of Verminion, Diadem(even though I like it for gathering), and so on)
So the long story is that the toxic players are becoming more toxic because of the game design, which is inherently forcing them to move to Tonberry/Gilgamesh/etc. One they address that problem and actually start building healthier raid populations we should see a resurgence. But given Legion, and depending on how WoW recovers it may show a bigger issue.
I think they just put too many eggs in one basket for 15 and now it's sink or swim time. If it does well, then more resources come back to 14, if it does poorly then I'd be worried then for the future of this franchise.

>3 hours ago
so at 700 posts?

>the end game content is creating a very hostile environment for raiders
Holy shit, this

I pug a lot, but damn if there isn't a massive gap in between the 1% top FCs and the "average raider" these days. It used to be smaller, until Gordias forcibly removed that community from the game.

Manifestos and raid finder are steps forward but we need more. Maybe relevant rewards for assisting other groups after your weekly clear, like a Mercenary thing that rewards tomes, gil, maybe something else good idk

This is how skin looks outside

Your eyes are creepy

still too orange
remove the face scales first and foremost

ah yeah that's good!

I think you look fine, but I'm also super bias to 3. I'd say just get a proper glim glam and you're golden.

i believe dark hair would work better with the face scales

also you forgot your pants

Get some pants nerd

You're absolutely retarded and don't know how resource management works within a company.
FFXV did not pull any resources from the XIV development team or anything remotely close to it.

FFXIV houses a very small internal team within SE, sharing maybe only PR from SE. The cut corners and such are what the team sees as feasible with the given amount of resources they have. Remember that the bottom line of creating new content is to bring and retain players. You do not develop for the minority of your demographic.

Say goodbye to this cat. She's having a sex change.

>FFXV makes a lot of money
>SE gives their XIV dev team more resources
It's not impossible, just a theory

Like you did irl?

to female?

this desperate for dick that you'll fanta to the dickmagnet catboy

L M A O

To a male yes

Take a look at SE's fiscal reports. XIV is a cash machine. XV is a big gamble but has the security of an established franchise. It will guarantee large revenue but not profit like an mmo.

fanta to your elezen
she was very beautiful

It's not really that great of a cat.

>Shana responds to himself with his own phone episode again.

>retard talks about people who aren't even here episode again

stop supporting this and just remove the discord

>completed my anima weapon
>no longer in need for poetics or esos
>already all geared up in full lore for the only class I play
>fully melded in grade V materia
>cleared PotD and got my weapon
>now only log in for cactpot and GC hand-ins
>don't feel like doing anything else
shiet
patch when?

>People still compare Heavensward content to ARR even though ARR had the unfair advantage of having 1.0s failure of a launch to build on
The only true problem in this game is the lack of PVP

Good. Riddance. Hopefully sooner than later.

That's because most of the players don't know how to properly use their classes, and there's no way to learn it.
The fact that pro FCs are made of elitists which will never help average players is stopping most of the groups to get really good.

aether himself has the power to stop this as she's said before
but they're not doing anything

HW has more varied content than ARR. People just love to pretend that the previous shit they took was the best shit in their lives.

>Negotiating with terrorists
Stupid ones albeit

I thought you wouldnt support people killing themselves slowly from something you could help stop
im screenshotting this to post if she actually does

3.38 is next week.

Where were you when Mateus didn't have a single A8S clear in August?

So the man cuts himself big whoop. What does he want a medal and a goblet to go with it?

OK shana

That's fair enough.
Egi-glamours when? I'm willing to re-learn SCH and/or SMN if it means I can go on adventures with carbuncle again.

terrorists harm others
youre harming them

theyve only got deeper
theyre cutting themselves over a minor thing
its not going to get better before it gets worse
worse will mean death

>hairy and fat
ew

3.38 isn't a real patch, they're just letting casuals upgrade their 230 weapon.

Then contact a mod over IRC and get them to call an ambulance if you want. Otherwise fuck off and take this insane shit with you.

Do you really think this person would suddenly be fine if the shit they're campaigning about got fixed?
The problem isn't the discord or whatever the fuck it is they keep yammering about, the problem is they've gone coocoo.

they're harming themself actually. they need help, but that help isn't going to be "bending over to their demands", it's going to be "put them in a fucking hospital"

call an ambulance for whom
there is no way to find them

so someones life is invalidated because of that
glad to know youre so edgy like Veeky Forums wants you to be

It's literally a patch though.
You're thinking of a content update, but that's not what was asked.

Would i stop someone I care about from cutting themselves? You fucking bet.

THIS waste of oxygen? No. I'm not going to support some dumb fucking kid who gets mad he was removed from an internet chatroom for being a dumb fucking kid, then throws tantrums about it by legitimately carving into his own flesh like it's going to stop the internet bullies.

I hope this dumb bitch drinks bleach so I can laugh at the absurdity of someone killing themself over a discord channel (which you can freely create, by the way).

So no, you can defend your little bitch all you want, I will never, ever endorse them.

A mod can find them. If they kill themselves it's just as much on you as everyone else for not doing something when you could have.

they were fine until that happened

how long are they going to be in a hospital?
forever? i dont think anyone would want that

how long is anyone in a hospital? until they're better, dipshit

He was obviously asking for new contents though, since he's done everything possible so far.

how does this even get fixed though
ive been in one of those wards before, all they do is fill you with medicine and abuse you

i guess things would be different if they shit on you instead of their bed

The person you people are replying to is just Amber talking about themselves in the third person. If you want them gone for good either force them to kill themselves or get a mod on IRC to trace their IP and call an ambulance for them.

I wouldn't let that mentally ill freak shit in the same building as me, are you mad. Not that that dumbshit knows when he has to go, he just lets it slide whenever judging by his pigsty.

based adaa

Please report them already.

>someone cutting themselves over e-drama
this
this is why you are the worst general
how do you even get here from video games

reminder that this is the type of person ruining this general
not amber

reminder that this person talking about how they shit on others and trying to flaunt around their name as if it means something and never talking about the game is the person thats ruining this place
not amber

you can say it was peaceful before she was here but was it right

the people doing it dont play the game
they use their erp for attention in a place they can get it
anyone that doesnt agree is ran out

Fuck off fishfaggot

i want meria to be my gf

Jesus Christ.

what happened to jrpg general?

I want Haurchefant to be my gf(male)

this is the catalyst for mob mentality that runs in Veeky Forums
first it was actual faggots, in the early days
thats why you say fishfaggot
there is no reason to be hateful but you're blinded by all of it here

it could have all been stopped but it wasnt
it will keep going on until someone steps up
the people antagonizing it dont even play the game

inb4 fake godspeed post

hahahah
hows your shit fucking derivative game doing
lmao what a community

*jumps into the ocean*

what did he mean by this

wtf I hate ffxiv now

Right now I'm betting it stupidly cuts an artery while carving some message into their flesh, then bleed out.

This makes me sad. Amber, they don't matter, please stop hurting yourself.

Why is Aymeric the only kawaii Elezen in the game?

>person acts like an annoying shit
>gets called an annoying shit
faggot hugboxer get out

If we don't matter then why are we winning faggot?
I hope they kill themselves along with you

What did she do this time

anyone on Moogle that can invite a lonely noob to a FC?

>she

looks like a girl to me faggot