Workstation thread

What are you're guys' current projects? Im currently working on an 08' STI, Chevy Aveo 5 (also '08) and a 1998 Honda Civic Si. Post your project/projects and explain what you're working on!

>tfw poorfag and will never have a nice project car.

but when i do i want a S2K

ARE THOSE REAL OR REPS????

Bought this little guy a few months ago, slowly working on bringing it back from the dead. I've put in new struts, tires, and various small tasks on it, once I get the brake hoses installed it'll be roadworthy for the first time in a few years. only $800 dollars too

I could swear I read that DeLorean himself had some part in bringing these to the states...

99% sure this sti could rape any car you've ever been in.

good fucking deal

all are real, who tf buys a fake sti?

sorry for bad picture

>fake STi
I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE WHEELS

oh no they are real. got them off some guy on craigslist. they are beat to shit though.

Post your projects

>this sti
>doesnt post a pic

i like subaru too. had a old friend who had a nice impreza station wagon

HELLO?
>didn't post pic

Reread that guys post. Do you have napolean complex by chance?

ITS ME

1973 ford f350 dually. Needs Head gasket replaced (never pulled a head before. Time to learn)

didnt read the tfw.

1974 Honda CB750k. Probably needs carbs rebuilt, and eventually need it'll need deeper engine work, but it runs.

LS swapping my volvo 240, currently working on making this ford 8.8 fit into it.

It probably overheated and a headgasket is the least of problems.

78 f150
Picture is when I first got it, almost finished with body work, then it's prime and paint. Engine is good after I put a manual choke on carb

65 Mustang
>needs brakes redone
>want to do disk conversion
>needs new lower coolant hose
>looking into possibly importingg to Japan and selling here

91 MR2
>casually gathering parts/info for K swap
This one is on the bottom of my list for priority

90 GT-R
>had issues with blowing out spark, regapped the plugs down to .030" and that solved it
>still cannot make my mind up on upgrading the twin turbos or going single
Been beating the piss out of it at 1 bar and nothing has gone wrong, so I think it has rebuilt turbos with steel impellers

09 F250
>trying to sell it, no one has money apparently

93 RX7
>to keep it a virgin and flip, or do sikk mawds? dunno yet

I applaud you sir, I stick to one at a time.

You are a busy man

iron head and block probably.
im sure its fine.

My job is extremely boring and I'm single, so I say "fuck it, why not" a lot.

So busy im still up working on the aveo

I Did some work years ago for a company that shipped 65-69 mustangs to Japan. The requirements are extensive, its not just rebuilding to make it reliable- it has to be a restoration. Their laws are very strict on mileage and age of vehicles. I'm talking down to having the speedometer reset to zero and certified that all major components are new.

It was fully restored 4 years ago, and odometer was reset. Have any more info, or any place where I can get the requirements?