Is it worth it to get this Honda CRX?

Is it worth it to get this Honda CRX?

I live in a middle class neighborhood in Connecticut but Ive still heard of Hondas getting stolen because we have plenty of scumbags that live around here.

Other urls found in this thread:

rochester.craigslist.org/cto/5587975254.html
sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/5592706820.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks clean, buy it

yeah but prepare for it to be broken into and stolen
CRX's are babbys first GTA

Don't listen to maymays, there are hundreds of cars that would be more beneficial to steal.

Fuggin do it.

it's not that it's beneficial its that older hondas (especially crxs) are piss easy to steal

Why don't you go steal it yourself faggot?

Mexican scumbags don't like the crx as much as the civic as retarded as that sounds. You will be fine. If it was an integra you would be fucked.

Not that many mexicans I have to worry about here. Not even black people either. Its white people I have to worry about. 20-30yr old white manchildren that steal peoples hondas. gut them and part em out.

only if you talk him down to $2000 and swap the center light from CRX to BLISTA

CRX man here. You can do things to keep people from stealing your car, so I wouldn't worry about that too much if you plan to buy anything from the 90's or earlier. The problem with the first gen CRX in your pic is they're hard to find parts for. Look for 88-91 instead unless you're really determined to own a 1G.

Hey op I was going to steal this from this guy, but I would feel bad stealing from above man like him. Buy it so I can rip you off instead

just keep it garaged senpai

>tfw leave ef hatch unlocked all night every night

should start locking it. lots of minorities around

?

Only if all the body panels are not cracked. It looks like the header panel has been replaced with duraflex one. The thing that sucks about these 1st gen CRX'S are the fenders and other misc body parts are that they're plastic to cut back on weight and weren't meant to last this long.

Check for body rot in the spare tire bay and inside the fenders. They love to collect water and rot out.

Also be prepared to do a lot of vacuum hose adjustments if it starts running poorly. Thankfully the SI was the only FI model and doesn't quite have the same issues there as the other variants of that gen.

Other than that, they're fun little cars. I love mine, even if it's a pain to work on or find parts.

you can get a newer one that is a much better car for the same price. You know one with fuel injection and springs lol

>tfw no coloreds
>cars rarely stolen

Why are ethnics such subhumans?

>5k

just

rochester.craigslist.org/cto/5587975254.html

I dont think you read right.

White people are the ones doing the stealing

>poor whites aren't just lightskinned niggers

poor people arent the only one that steal you dumb nigger.

That sounds like some bullshit you'd find in the Rochester area though. You know some dumbfuck sandnigger here for college is gonna buy and trash it anyway regardless of price, may as well milk it for all he can.

All SI'S are fuel injected.

no it's not worth it. get this CRX instead:

sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/5592706820.html

>sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/5592706820.html

first of all thats on the west coast

second

>20k for 20+yr old civic

top kek

kek

cuck

some dude driving this almost crashed trying to race me on my 250 yesterday

what a retard, i didn't even know i was """""""racing"""""""

>paying $5K for a sub 100hp FWD weebfaggot machine

"automotive enthusiasts"

Yo what's good Madison fag? Saw it on Craigslist too. Guilford and Branford are great places for driving

Buy it faget

if it's really rust free and the engine is not half dead.

Im actually from Milford breh