I'm 23 right now, making 55k+a small bonus, in my first job out of college

I'm 23 right now, making 55k+a small bonus, in my first job out of college.

Let's say I never get married and have kids, but I keep working, not get fired, and progressing in my career until I reach the 90k mark at ~30 or so.

What kind of life style can bachelors at that salary afford?

I suck dicks for a living from my home. You can call me a "professional faggot" if you want I guess, but I would never label myself that way, I'm just someone who's managed to survive his autistic journey and make it to the 'consistent dick-sucking' stage. For transparency sake, I'll say this right now, I'm not straight. I'm 24 years old and my liquid assets total only around 600 tendies. I keep a modest dildo collection of 260 and withdraw any rusted cocks at the end of the month over that number. I've survived my faggot journey and I was able to achieve consistency using my 260 dildos to pull out 100-110 dicks per year from my ass. It's not a huge amount and I'm sure many of you store more dildos than me, but with my 100 tendies allowance I'm able to live comfortably, provide for my autistic children, and spend 3 hours per day 'working' and the rest of my time doing activities and hobbies I enjoy (sucking dicks). I go rimming a lot. My tendie asset size grows every year thus slowly but surely I take more and more dicks with each new year. I increase the amount of dildos I allocate for anal self-stimulation (how many dildos I can keep in my asshole) by 5% every 6 months or so.

>What kind of life style can bachelors at that salary afford?

a lonely one

I'm almost 30 and make ~$62K. Started when I was 23 making a little under $50K.

I just bought a house for $141K. I saved most of my income since 23 and had $160K in savings. I put $40K down on the house, bought a new boat that came out to $60K after trailer, tags, etc. And spend $14,500 on a used truck. Spent another $22K on furnishing and fixing up my new home. Spend the weekends fishing and camping. I like my job and feel pretty cozy. I doubt I'll get married or have kids unless I marry some Filipino housewife.

A lonely one, but a lonely fun one.

You could drive almost any car you want valued at a quarter million or less.

Live in an upscale apartment almost anywhere in the world.

Life would be simple. But boring.

Don't ever get married or have kids.

t. Married cuck looking for a divorce

Why would you have a fetish of letting your wife fuck another man while you watch? Don't get how people get off to that. Or do you mean the underage /b/ definition of cuck?

I think he means the classic definition which is a man whose wife cheats on him.

You'll manage to live well beyond your means no matter what you make.

people always do.

also you're now aware that two twentysomethings married make more together than you will alone in your thirties. And by the time they're in they're thirties their combined income will probably be bigger than yours ever will be.

I don't understand the thought process behind everyone saying OP's life would be boring.

The nigga is going to have a cashflow that 95% of people on Veeky Forums only dream about with their shit crypto threads. And you say he's going to lead a sad life because he isn't getting married?

Shit man the guy can just go on tinder if he's really THAT lonely. Not like he won't have good chances considering he would be able to afford some pretty nice styles of clothing and upper class tastes

You're going to be miserable and the only benefit you'll have is that you're semi financially

Family is the most important thing in this world. Nothing is more soul crushing than being alone in your home night after night.

Go fuck yourself

oh yeah man sure are a lot of super frugal childfree $50k earning women out there

moron

This. Miserable married cucks want everyone else to be miserable to. So they go "Oh it will be boring and you'll be lonely"

Every married guy I know hates his fucking life. 99% of their wives are unemployed and blow their cash, and a few are actually getting cucked.

Nothing like slaving everyday, not see a dime of your money, and paying the way for a women who you hate and hates you. Oh she's also fucking guys on tinder to.

But hey, atleast you're not lonely.

Depends where you live, dummy. Obv $55k goes a lot further in Boise than it does in Los Angeles.

kek

You had $140M in savings, and you put down $137M on a house, boat, and truck?? Not telling you how to live your life, but probably not the wisest financial decision.

Are you retarded?

Although his boat was probably a bad idea. Most people could suffice with a $500 skimmer

Maybe if you're some extroverted type. That sounds like bliss for me though.

Eh, I'd disagree. To each his own of course, but I've been alone for a while now and I've never been happier. It feels good to go out when I want, spend on what I want, and have sex with a woman that knows that's all she'll get from me

No, I'm in finance. It's a shit decision anyway you look at it. Are you fucking retarded?

>im in finance
>can't read
no wonder this economy is shit

>family is the most important thing in the world
My OCD, binge drinking, and weekly panic attacks tell me otherwise, but maybe your family loved you.

Long story short, , do you, don't take any sweeping generalizations as advice, and if you're happy living by yourself, why not?

>he thinks women contribute more than they want to spend
>he thinks women can't decide to play the "I want to be a stay at home mom now while you make all the money" card on a whim

Bruh...

It's an appeal to fear and desperation.

The ignore the fact that there are many, many married men out there who are still lonely and dead inside as they sleep next to a woman who talks about him to her friends like he's a dumb dog and won't fuck him anymore because she's getting fucked shitless on the side by a hot loser.

>and have sex with a woman that knows that's all she'll get from me
How did you manage to get a woman to agree to this? Are you a Chad?