Spend all my money meticulously buying correct leather pieces for interior trim with correct stitching color

>Spend all my money meticulously buying correct leather pieces for interior trim with correct stitching color.

>Making sure shifter feel is correct by buying aluminum shift cables

>Using larger brake master cylinder for sportier brake feels

>Buying a sprintbooster to fix e-throttle bodies

>Velcroing interior panels so they don't flex and squeak when jinbai ittai ing.

>Purchase and install headers, uninstall headers, install sport springs, and lubricate all suspension parts and torque spec every bolt to factory.
"Hey user, why is your car still stock, atleast get rims mayne"

>MFW

>nice example of a stock, perfectly taken care for car comes in the shop
Damn, this thing is a beauty

>car comes in with a bunch of random garbage on it
AHAHAHAHA come and look at what this guy did! (everyone gathers around it to see the retardation)

Nearly every modified car from the modern era I've seen is just the owner having "changing-stuff-itis," and is at best not an improvement over stock, and at worst significantly made the car shittier

>build a sleeper 12 second a4 to try to trick people into racing to me and losing
>nobody races me in an entire year because they either think its a slow, stock a4 and dont want to waste their time, or they think all audis are fast and dont want to lose
>say fuck it and make it look as fast as it is
>nobody races me because they dont want to lose to a big turbo race car
at least people race me at street nights at the track ;_;

its okay bro

Hondas are the only car people fuck with. STI's fuck with em, EVOs, Stangs, other hondas. If you wanted to street race you should got a sleeper civic for max trickery.

The thing is, STIs, EVOs, and the faster imports don't fuck with cars that are also factory turbo'd or have more than 4 cylinders.

They are probably just thinking
>why is that Mexicans Volkswagon revving like that, is something wrong with it?

It's because you double-spaced your post, making everyone waste twice as much internet just to read it.

why are people so afraid to lose races? i fucked with a gtr the other day just for fun. its not a big deal, someone will always be faster than you. we're all car bros.

i suppose autistic people from Veeky Forums occasionally venture out into the real world once in a while, so its not outside the realm of possibility that someone may think that from time to time. im talking about normal people though.

and >revving lol. no. if anything theyd hear my turbo spool up and all the compressor surge flutter when i let off and think i engine swapped with an mbta bus and stashed a cote of pigeons under my hood.

99% of people don't think anything about an Audi sedan, they don't notice it. .99% of people think it's some fuccboi with a lowered Mexican mobile with a CAI and other sick bolt onz. .001% of the population look at your car and actually wonder what is going on with it.

lol okay. says the guy with a sikk ass wing on his vette. theres nothing mexican about my car, chachi. no cai, no tints, stock exhaust, sport suspension, etc. stop projecting.

wow you're a little shit arent you. You didnt even read his fucking post did you?

Now fuck off and stop shilling your little shitbox because no one cares how tasteful you think you are

haha dude, chillax. my little shitbox is nothing to get worked up about.

>wow I really did fuck up and get mad, time to pretend I dont care
lol haha lmao omg

>tfw people think your civic hatch is fast and tries to race
>its a much slower than stock MPG build

kek

see, its funny. laugh. youre spending saturday night on Veeky Forums, try to at least enjoy yourself.

We and everyone on the road that doesn't want to race you agrees. Take your VW and go elsewhere

Are those HRE wheels? They look like the exact set that I can't get rid of.

You have a lowered debadged German econobox with rimz and modz:
Chances you wear cargo shorts regularly: 100%
Chances you wear a snapback regularly: 82%
Chances you give the "cool guy" look to and rev at every actually fast car you pull up next to at a stoplight: 100%
I'm not trying to insult you, just giving you perspective on what people actually think of you on the road, since you seem to think people are somehow scared or in awe of your car.

well youre 100% wrong, but keep going. i like where your head's at. what else do you think of when you think about me?

THAT THICC DIQ

DIQ
I
Q

>sikk ass wing on his vette

did you just confuse me and heartbreaker?

lol, yes. I don't spend enough time here I guess. Probably a good thing.

k, well my sikk winged corvette is significantly more interesting than your tasteful soap bar imho.

i do like audis though, but your car would look better with some high profile aero

>STIs, EVOs, and the faster imports don't fuck with cars that are also factory turbo'd or have more than 4 cylinders.

When I had my STi I routinely spanked the shit out of V8s. GT Mustangs, Cobras, a GNX, quite a few C5 'Vettes, whatever, I even beat an '00's-era Merc V12 at the strip. I only got beaten by a sleeper turbo del-sol, a sleeper Cobalt SS from a roll, and an obviously-modded 'Stang GT.

The real thing is that almost nobody street races anymore, even people in modded cars, because it isn't cool anymore and car message boards shun it because they don't want illegal discussion.

I remember just 8 years ago when certain locations would be flooded with modded cars looking to run every friday and saturday night from 10-2 but that all just fizzled off in most cities.

Damn shame; I miss street racing.

LOL posting as poor frosty.

You sound like an autistic cunt mate.

Don't want to get too crazy with the sikk modz. Like I said it spent most of its life with me as a stock-appearing sleeper.

Also that's a nice 0-60 time. I borrowed one of those and got my car down to 3 flat on a steep downgrade. Really wish I grabbed a pic. AWD and launch control with a turbo that spools by 3k are great things to have.

>tfw '99 T/A

>that wing bruh

looks so dope in the rear-view

i support frosty park bench

no hills in eastern ND, i wonder what i could hit on a steep slope.

T/As are godly aesthetic.

>best condition t/a i've ever owned, 4th of 5

poor me eh?

my t/a

>right rear honeycomb light cracked
>driver mirror tab broken
>ruined dash
>cracked windshield
>rear bumper sits funny
>both bumpers have spider cracks
>hood has rock chips
>non-oem interior carpet
>A/C compressor broken
>174k miles on stock LS1
>4l60e 3-4 clutch pack slipping at WOT

$2500 car

Doesn't help that street racing when from being a gnarly ticket to a felony in some states.

Should have got an A6 if you wanted to boy race

that is a sick wing
now you need a ram air hood to complete the look

Why? So you can have an S4 motor in a heavy boat of a car? If you wanted a 3.0t to race you'd be better off in every way getting an S4.

friendly reminder

>audi

Go away kaitlyn

Older brother would street race his 05 Turbo'd GTI. The amount of times my dad got a call in the middle of the night because of his PBA card was ridiculous. Didn't even wear a seatbelt, dude was insane. It scared the hell out of me when he'd race at a stoplight doing 100+ MPH, but man was it cool hearing that blow-off valve.

>VW
>BOV
Nigger what was he thinking

Good post.

>no hills in eastern ND
Lol, keep hoping no one here has ever been there

He loved the sound, what can I say. I still remember how proud he was showing off his pressure gauge he installed himself. He'd roll down his windows, turn off his music, and have us listen to the turbo at work.

thats what you get for hanging out with minorities, OP

>Put "Sports" trim wheels on a wagon
>bogans expect you to be doing skids all the time

Even better
>Car starts making a noise
>everyone expects it to die because it's a ford and not "muh VL Turbo"