Humanity has just made first contact with aliens. The aliens need to decide if they wish to become our allies...

Humanity has just made first contact with aliens. The aliens need to decide if they wish to become our allies, or enemies. We, as a Humanity has made first contact. The aliens need to decide if they wish to become our allies, or enemies. We, as a species need to choose one person living or dead (we have the tech to bring them back) to send as humanity's representative to negotiate peace, or to intimidate them enough so they flee home. Who do you choose? To make war or peace? and why?

sasha gray

They can also see us as so primitive, they just ignore us. The same way you ignore animals in the forest.

This isn't really the right board for this. I'd try /Pol/ or maybe /x/

Ben Franklin to troll them

Timothy Dexter

Adolf Hitler

Tsar Ivan V of Russia

Augustus. One of the few men whose reign was literally nothing but positive for the people he lead.

Donald Trump to negotiate peace. Because while I'm tempted to give a meme answer like Alexander or Jesus, the simple fact of the matter is I believe the man could sell ice to eskimos and would probably be able to sell the aliens on peace with humanity purely for economic and social reasons.

That, and I would get to see him on TV talking about how he made "great, great deals" with the Xortax and I would find that amazing.

Voltaire.

if we have the technology to bring back dead people why would we even do this shit? we could just fight the aliens and bring back everyone who dies and they'd never beat us

>Intergalactic
>Federal
>Republic

see this is a bad question because we don't know what these aliens are like.
Are they hippies? Tyrants? Republican? Feudal? A Federation? A Confedracy? A True Democracy? Are they peaceful? Warlike? Mercantile? Are they as varied as us?

If they were some genocidal race I'd send Hitler or Stalin to prove we have no qualms eliminating the weaker sub humans, and how an alliance would allow us to crush our enemies like the roaches they are.

If they are super Jews I would send someone who could sell fur coats to the Bedowin. If they're some kind of enlightened transcendence I'd want to send Bhudda.

>sending power-hungry people to negotiate
What's going to happen is that the Jews will obtain some sort of monopoly on intergalactic trade while Hitler/Stalin will get the support to exterminate whoever they designate as enemies and become planetary governor.

Peace?
Gandhi

War?
Vlad the Impaler

kek

i choose war

I think it's suitable for Veeky Forums - trolley problems

how was this worthy of a screencap?

had to fit on one image for /r/Veeky Forums