Was Genghis Khan fat?

Was Genghis Khan fat?

No but your mother is

No. That painting was made when he was bulking

What research have you done?

What are you arguments to believe he was fat?

What are your arguments against?

Sage and reported. Come back when you are capable of making threads like a normal person.

That's Khubilai not Genghis.

>What research have you done?

i googled genghis khan

>What are you arguments to believe he was fat?

he looks fat in his portrait

>What are your arguments against?

a guy who goes around on horseback raping and pillaging for his whole life is probably not fat

>Sage and reported. Come back when you are capable of making threads like a normal person.

k

I've never heard of fat Finns.

Have you ever thought of the fact that its possible he has gotten fatter as he grew older, richer and lazier?

Genghis Khan actually didn't like being painted. In fact, he didn't allow portraits to be made of him. Nobody knows for sure exactly how he looked. Additionally, I'm fairly sure that what you got there is a pic of Kublai Khan.

Probably. Mongols main source of booze was very calorie dense but weak in alcohol so they had to drink a fucktonne of it to get buzzed.

Was still a fairly common belief in asia until recently. They believed it took some essence from the person being painted.

>They believed it took some essence from the person being painted.
very similar to the Australian Aboriginal avoidance practices in reference to depicting the dead in various media formats

Chinese artists were just honest people. They all seem to be fat except one dude (second to the last Yuan Emperor)

I mean this shit was not meant to be seen in public first of all.

Oops.

>autism

and that's how we became the Tengri Bunch

why? because some bullshit pagan believe like paintings steal souls?

>Mongols main source of booze was very calorie dense but weak in alcohol so they had to drink a fucktonne of it to get buzzed.
What was it? that fermented milk stuff?
I heard the Mongols and/or Turks invented Yogurt and related products, is this true?

Is it true that Subutai was fat as fuck, to the point he couldn't walk and had to be carried around?

Ancients were so lucky. You could be fat and still get pussy.

Did you ever conquer a continent cuckboi?

I conquered ur mums pussy last night. She's about the size of a continent.

>What was it? that fermented milk stuff?

Yeah. Kumis, the average was 2% strong so you can imagine how much they had to drink to get drunk.

>I heard the Mongols and/or Turks invented Yogurt and related products, is this true?
Yes.

Huh, I never heard of Bobby Hill Khan.

>Was Genghis Khan fat?

Considering he thought that settled people degenerate into alcoholism and obesity, and had his officers to camping in the wild with him and back to the steppes every year to keep hard, I doubt he was fat.
Every other mongol leader after him fell for the settled life meme though, and they were indeed all fat and alcoholics, as the great khan predicted.

It's THE Turkish invention.

Who cares?

No, Mongolians are just pudgy in rotund-like in appearance.

You still can get pussy as a fat guy if you have Game.

The secret history of the Mongols claim that he really was a big guy.

>logical investigation of historical ideas/hypothesis
>autism
Can you please fuck off? You're the cancer ruining this board, you can't just accuse people of having a mental illness whenever they try to be serious about discussing history.

From Kublai onwards they look like little Japanese preschool kids with those hats.

Kek