/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[White Beach of Healing from 11.8 to 31.8]
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160811.php#nav
- Fuyuki must have been cleared to access the event
- Welfare Scat Assassin 4* as reward
- New mystic code [Brilliant Summer]
- New ascension material added [Shell of Recollection] required for ascending the time limited servants
- Summer Gacha part 1:
Tamamo no Mae Lancer 5*
Anne Mary Archer 4*
Mordred Rider 4*
Kiyohime Lancer 4*
Everyone is limited.
-Event CEs:
5* Carmilla CE: Crit dmg up by 15% and 30% NP at the start of battle - Water and Food +1
5* Drake CE: Ignore Invul. and gives 3 stars per turn - Iron +1
4* Evil Cat CE: Evasion (1 hit) and Quick up by 8% - Stone +1
3* Boobyca CE: Defense and Arts up by 3% - Wood +1
All CEs will gain a second effect during the second part of the event
For material bonus see: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oept0VLDr00R7cUQE4tXus7dgCMdFjPq7HUbtFXwcSo/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- news.fate-go.jp/2016/xbalo9/
- Shakes, Phantom, Benkei, Ceasar, ROMA, Tesla, Curry Bros., Frank and Lancer Alter to bond 10

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Alternate servant/CE database
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>Camelot Spoilers
pastebin.com/bxy64aiH

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Cuchulainn-audio.ogg
forvo.com/word/scáthach/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Xth for what's the diffence between Disengage B and Disengage A

>FP gacha

Swimsuit Anne does not have Riding and on top of that she doesn't specifically have Voyager either because DW felt it necessary to make it a skill and not a passive. You can argue it's bundled into Treasure Hunt (Sea) but Voyager by itself is just not there.

Cute!

Let's have a different topic user

How many APPLES do you still have? How did it accumulate to such and are you having trouble in farming in this event?

LIZ THREAD

My wife.

ROMA!

Manaka doujin when?

71, i'm taking the event slowly and trying to not use Golden apples until i really need to clean out the shop

Your wife has a dick.

I still have north of 200 gold apples alone.

I haven't needed to go hard grinding events to get what I want, and I don't really use them to grind materials outside of events either.

Did Archers have riding, or was it just lancers and Sabers? If Archers didn't naturally have riding, then your post is off mark.

I think all of the knights get magic resistance, two of them get riding, and Saber is supposed to be the most balanced all around while lancer and archer each trade off for something.

main 109
alt 114

200. I've used apples to finish events when I couldn't with natural ap, and to level a few servants to 90 that I really liked and couldn't resist maxing quickly. But I haven't felt a need to use any more. If they do another half ap for QP, I might spend a bunch because skill leveling is rough.

Yes, and?

Sabers and Riders generally have Riding. Some but far from all Lancers do. I don't recall any Archers with Riding.

209 gold apples
23 silver and bronze
I usually burned out from farming before 100% clearing a shop on the last few days. I very rarely use apples outside of events.

Scathach.

>Did Archers have riding
No. IA and MR. Lancers get Riding, though.

I only knew of Romulus from his legend with his brother but I just read the first few parts of the Ab urbe condita libri and he's much cooler than I thought.

Nobu a CUTE.

Best archer

I bet you drink scat in your coffee.

Daily reminder to burn down your empire and kys!

Main has 29 or so golds, 15 or so silvers, 9 bronze.

Alt has 70+ Golds, 30 silvers, and 30 bronze.

Umu.

How would my post be off mark if all i'm doing is refuting the claim that all Knight classes have riding? My claim is that some do and some don't such as Billy The Kidand that Pirates should definitely have it but they don't because DW is fucking shit.

Caster Scathach when

>kys
Fuck off twitter.

How is he in his legend?

That's not the point being made exactly. He said its strange Tamamo gets riding while Anne Bonney doesn't as Archer or Rider. Tamamo gets riding since that is a lancer pre-set ability. Voyager takes the place of riding for pirates as Rider. While archers don't naturally get riding, so she wouldn't have it there either.

Seems Nasu wants to draw a line in the sand that fighters can ride many things, but pirates can only ride boats. With the sole exception of Francis Drake so far who possesses both skills, since she's special.

I mean that I only knew that he was this abandoned royalty rescued by a wolf and brought up by a kind shepherd and then eventually founded Rome. I didn't know he waved war and was this great king.

Post supports.

Mine doesn't get me as much FP as I hoped.

>Tamamo gets riding since that is a lancer pre-set ability.
It isn't, though. Only a handful of Lancers have it. Arturia, Bryn, Karna, and Hector are the only other Lancers that have it.

Don't forget the rape of the Sabines. ROMA must have been a pretty chill place.

Family bonding.

A few weeks ago I made this, now with some fixes here and there and include all damaging NP servant (Why else would you want to raise non SSRs?). Hope I didn't miss anyone.

Stat is calculated at level 90, the most cost efficient for non SSR servants.

*Ignore defense
**Against special trait (bonus against divine, dragon, etc)

>Tamamo gets riding since that is a lancer pre-set ability.
Magic reistance is a Lancer set ability. Riding is something they have to bring in themselves. You don't catch Cu with a riding ability in FSN and you don't catch Scathath with it either.

Organize that shit by damage with best at top and worst at bottom so I don't actually have to read it

>Siegfried's damage
Good lord.

Have Benkei's material pages been posted anywhere? I'm interested to see if he kept his NP stealing or multiplication NPs. Overall, he was pretty broken with everything he had. With a top class master, he could seal a Servant's NPs, steal their main melee weapon if they had one, multiply himself up to seven times with no strength lost, and then erase them into nothingness.

Still don't have a proper gold lancer yet sadly

Also, all non gold or welfare servant at level 5 NP modifier

>implying you have NP 5 CasGilles, CasCu, or Bedi

You know that's rapt as in kidnapping. The women were promised things for their hand.

>Ea classified as a staff in new materials
They're gearing up for Caster Gil in Babylon with full speed I see.

Please let Caster Gil be an old wise man who isn't a retard

Happy with how much I get considering I just put up characters I like.

Please tell me you didn't forget class modifiers.

>Tesla
>No Overcharge modifier

What in the actual fuck are you doing?

I used a lot during half ap Chaldea, the opportunity was too good to let it pass.

I get quite a lot with mine.

Who is the best erotic brown servant and why is it Nitocris?

Smile of the Goddess
Rank B, Anti Unit
Range: 1-20, Targets 1

Smile of Stheno, the very allure of the goddess which could enslave any warrior with a single blow, sublimated as a Noble Phantasm.
Regardless of whether you were a hardened brave or an incorruptible gentleman, as long as you were a man, you would be slayed (metaphorically) by her. It is the most powerful of whispers, filled with expressions of love.
Her faint melancholic gaze turning to blades, her mellifluous voice dripping with poison.
And after that comes the killing blow - as though dropping all pretenses, she strikes an adorable pose. Making a heart symbol with her fingers - a perfect finish!
Most men would fall to such an attack, though in the event one did not, she would become very cross (but do little else).

>implying it wasn't both
ROMA cucked an entire tribe in one fell swoop.

And I don't even have my waifu at bond 10 yet.

user, you messed up on calculating for the pirates. You don't multiply their damage by 6 times or 12 times, it's additive. So it only doubles their NP damage at most.

Changed Scat for Diarmuid for the meantime since I got the wood drop CE from tickets.

~140

Later romans and sabinians united though and became one people.

she's a gold though

Emiya Alter would wreck her shit. He fights with his eyes closed. Anyone who does fucks her over.

As in 0.1 damage pinalty for Caster? Didn't calculate that because this chart is to compare servants with similar NP in the same class.

No wonder Shirou couldn't copy EA, he only understands swords, not staffs.

This doesn't include defense down from np or skills does it.

I cast Dick

We know what Emiya Alter looks like?

HOWTHE FUCK DO YOU PRONOUNCE CU CHULAINN AND SCATHACH

You've been one all your life user.

He can trace everything, it's just way way easier with swords for him. Remember Rho Aias.

Literally any Heroic Spirit would wreck her shit. She is weaker than Angra Mainyu.

>Pirate sluts
>Archer
>149122.45

Haven't gotten much FP lately, but I don't really care, I already rolled the Manjew long ago.

Koo Koo-lann

Su-kah-ha

Oh well, that means Archer pirate sluts still losing to Robin.

Nope.

Fucking google it.

Ku Fuling
Skahasa

Basically it's a love spell they shoukd of just made it last 2 to 3 turns in game instead of having a shitty chance to instant kill males

Is trading for QP in the event shop cost efficient?

She has EX luck and EX magic. She's still a divine spirit.

Koo Hooling
Sukasaha.

>Cu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Cuchulainn-audio.ogg
>Scathach
forvo.com/word/scáthach/

0 before starting this event and haven't used one for now. I'll use them on the last two days if I'm missing something taht I want.

Not really

>Nero >>>> Gawain

G A W A I N F A G

B T F O
T
F
O

Someone on BL made one of these a long-ass time ago, and I bet they're still updating it.

Doujin when

I wonder how many volumes they'll need for the inevitable revised GO materials after they shut down the game where they compile everything from card art, these profiles, in-game profiles, and whatever else.

We have this design, but they may end up changing it. For now though, he has his eyes covered.

That's a card-blackened EMIYA, not EMIYA Alter.

not soon enough

Everything should be multiplied by 0.23*
Gawain's actual Atk buff is 32% Atk and 30% Buster with both Numeral and Charisma, not 50% and 12%
Kintoki is only 700%
Raiko miss the anti-Earth/Sky and Demons of the third skill, but I don't know if a enemy with both Earth/Sky and Demon gets only 1 bonus, both as additive or both as multiplicative
Tesla miss the anti Earth/Sky of the np

And? A divine spirit that couldn't even protect herself from a couple of warriors with axes.

I get a decent amount of FP

With one of my mistresses, of course. You know, like sailors have a girl in every port.

Don't try and make sense of potatonigger names. Remember they insist that Cumhail sounds like Cool