50cc Bikes

Hello Veeky Forums
I'm 16 y/o and looking to buy a 50cc bike to start a café racer project. My budget is around €1300 for the bike and the upgrading progress.
Any tips ?
an

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sbu6nXV3xZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Any tips ?
Yes, 50cc ain't shit.
Pull an engine from a junked TW200 to work with, then focus on gearing to get the speed you need

serious answer: Honda CB50. Great base for a Cafe project, bulletproof engines, can take a lot of power.

youtube.com/watch?v=sbu6nXV3xZ4

The problem i find with the cb50 is that there aren't that many replacement parts available. and certainly not for a café racer

i'm from belgium btw so you can't drive more than 50cc until you're 18y/o . :/

well that depends on where you are located. That's certainly not an issue here. Also realise that many parts of the CB50 are interchangable with the XL50, CY50, Ape50, etc

>certainly not for a café racer
You do know that in order to make a cafe racer, you take the majority of the stock parts OFF the bike. There is not much at all to buy dude, and most of it can be fabricated or repurposed from original equipment, or taken from a completely different bike.

can you take a seat from another honda bike and fit it on a cb50 ?

It's a seat.
Just find on the right width make new brackets

Thank you !

It's not really worth it, because you'll be able to move up to a 125cc in a year (assuming you live in the UK).

I live in belgium so i need to be 18

Are the modifications actually legal in belgium?

Suzuki ZR50SK

Easy to work on, parts are plenty and it has the right frame & body for a cafe racer

only aesthetics are legal in belgium

>buy a used skyteam ace50
>use your free time masturbating to cartoons

Underage b&

>can't ride anything with more than a shot glasses worth of displacement until you're 18

And people said my Virago 250 was too small when I bought it when I was 16

So be 18. Jewish Christmas, kids today!

Underage b&

MODS HIS EYES ARE STILL PURE

Underage b& gtfo
Enjoy your ban btw :^)