audi scum

>german garbage

lel, they are all shit

Here is my daily

I like the bottom one mmkay

amg w202 will outlast the other 2

BMW is the only good looking one so it wins

I'd take the Audi if it's 4WD.

none, audis/mercs/bmws are nigger rich tier typically driven by niggers and people acting like niggers

E36

E36 is the answer but the Bimmer fuccbois just ruin it. I would love a clean older Merc.

>audi s2
>questioning whether it has quattro

Come on senpai

This is actually pretty sad and true.

>only old rich faggots drive mercs
>only middle-aged semi-rich asshole faggots drive audis
>only fuccbois, niggers, wiggers and slav ricers drive bmws
>it will never be the 90s again
>you will never drive any of these cars brand new
>their image will forever be shit

Hi PepsiFag haven't seen you in a while, hope you're doing okay friend

e36 m3 lightweight I choose you or a e36 323ti compact
that said the merc would be more comfy
and the audi would be ok on snow

I see a lot of older people around here in super clean late 90s/ early 00s BMWs and Mercs. I think a lot of them are snowbirds from up north so they will have an E36 M3 convertible that they keep in the garage for 10 months out of the year.

And I'm still around, been on /out/ a bit and fishin.

>judging cars on memes and fanbases instead of the merits of the vehicle
sure is teenage in here

>tfw my mom's best friend dated Lumbergh in high school

And fanbase is a factor in the real world. The M3 is definitely the best car to track, but you can't totally ignore all the fags that will be asking about your car when you park at the grocery store.

audi is the only acceptable answer.

You taking the piss m8?

>rust on the edges of the fenders
>rust on the bottom part of the doors
>rust on the edges tailgate, sedans and wagons
>rusty sills

Plus a bunch of electric issues and lack of a manual transmission on the AMG. And the diff is kinda shit.

>the way other people drive affects my decisions

>but you can't totally ignore all the fags that will be asking about your car when you park at the grocery store.
nah, I really could

This.

>nobody chooses the all mechanical AWD 5cyl turbo godmachine

welp, I always knew nobody here knew shit

awd shit
audi shit
worst sounding of the 3
its ugly

wonder why

>awd audi literally raped everyone in the scca and imsa in the 80's they got banned for racing

kek

> bmw rolls harder than a mere
> that Gen had shit engines besides the m3

All of them.
S2 for offroad.
E36 for drifting and trackdays
W202 for comfy cruising
The only thing more annoying than Audifags is Audi haters. Especially concerning the older models which were pretty fucking decent to say the least.

awd is for people who cant drive tho
even fwd is more enthusiast oriented

> all mechanical
Go buy a pedal powered car then you elitist scum

>car known for terrible rustproofing
>car known for excellent rustproofing
>car known for mediocre rustproofing
25 moist autumns and salty winters later:
>Which one, Veeky Forums?
I dunno, man

>rwd cuckold is LITERALLY this mad awd is superior

awd gud
old audi gud
best sounding of the 3
is miles better looking than pigfat merc and on par with e36

dont need to ill go buy a audi s2 and beat the rest in that

You guys are all cucks. You aren't going to drift an anemic 3 series and you aren't going to race or rally the ugly audi. You will make use of the Mercedes torque and comfiness however.

Then I'll buy an amg and be slightly slower and much more comfortable

well u wont because it will rust away beneath you

I'd prefer a W201 over a W202 (and the other two cars). Better lines, and Mercedes overbuilt it more. The W201 kinda ruins the 202 for me in tht sense.

Sadly, the top engine trim (M3) was never offered in the underdog Compact - and it should have. This kinda ruins E36 M3's for me.

Which leaves the S2. Available in both a stubby Coupe (which I love) and a wagon - and they can hold ridiculous amounts of boost on a diesel block with gasoline internals. Charming inline five, longitudinal AWD, and I'm not even an Audi kind of guy.

you can push 480hp reliably on a stock internals audi 5 cyl and the block will hold out fine for whatever you throw at it. The diesel blocks are used for 2.5l+ strokers

>Anemic
>Faster than the other 2

ok lol

That article placed the E36 M3 as the winner IIRC. It won every comparo from 1994-1999, until it got 2nd place to the B5 S4 in 1999.

You chose a shitty AMG

E36 so I can turbo it

>Sadly, the top engine trim (M3) was never offered in the underdog Compact - and it should have. This kinda ruins E36 M3's for me.
This. There wasn't even a 2 liter engine in Compacts. What a joke.

They did offer the 323ti, which was a 2.5 straight six.

>destroying a beautiful NA 6 cylinder with a turbo
But why?

NA a shit

Audi is already boosted - and made for it.

Because boosting a straight six can be even more beautiful.

what about the 328i Touring?

>unironically liking Compacts and Tourings
What are you, a faggot?

on compacts I agree with you, but not on tourings

Americans only like wagons because the grass is always greener elsewhere

I'm european
compacts look like shit are for faggots
it's coupe, sedan and wagons where it's at

Touring is literally the man's car of choice

Well okay I guess I could justify getting a touring for more space
But a fucking compact
Still, Coupes and Sedans a best

>321hp M3 with lsd
>cant drift
I can drift a 170hp bmw with an open diff
youre retarded or an awful driver

compact = lighter weight, shorter wheel base, hatchback practicality
it is the choice for european drifters and rally drivers
looks like shit though

>worst sounding of the 3

>compacts are ugly
nice meme

>US market E36 M3
>beautiful engine
if "beautiful" means "shit" in your language maybe. I say US market because I'm in the US not because of the picture.

>and made for it.
literally meaningless. M and S50 engines can make nearly double stock power on boost. If the engine can take it, "made for boost" or not, is 100% meaningless

>Shit

Except the brilliant part about the E36 M3 was the suspension/chassis and overall package.

The US S52 isn't as bad as memelords made it out to be

>US market anything
Wow who gives a fuck?

>that body roll

All shit.

>its ugly

whoa hold the fuck up now

W202 too heavy and rolls like a bitch
Audi ok when AWD
E36 COTYAY

>too heavy and rolls like a bitch

Mercedes in a nutshell.

>The US S52 isn't as bad as memelords made it out to be
Yes it is. E36 M3 owner detected. The US market E36 M3 is laughably slow, accept it. The engine is only any good if you give it forced induction.

Learn to read, edgefag

>what is budget

don't forget where you are not everyone has a 6 figure income to throw away

Oh so now you need to make 6 figures to turbocharge an $8,000 car
Shut the fuck up

But it still runs 14 seconds flat just from the torque and gearing, and it's far more maintenance friendly. Throw in full bolt ons (exhaust/tune/MAF/cams) and it's making as much whp as the 3.0 Evo (250-270whp).

A good amount of the Euro M3 parts are NLA, more so with time passing. And you have more issues (weaker gearboxes on the 3.2 Evo 6 speeds, double VANOS and valve adjustments like the S54, worse midrange and only has power on the top end) than the slower US model.

(Also yes, fuck you I still like the car, its still quicker than a S2000/RX8/G35/350Z and most newer sport compacts, if I wanted straight line speed I would've bought a LS1 Camaro)

audi in pic has more body roll tho

240hp, 2800lb isn't laughably slow for the 90s. I guess the s2000 is laughably slow to you?

2800lbs if you have a LTW or a fully converted Ti.

Actual weight is closer to 3100-3200lbs.

It's the torque and Honda like short gearing that makes them quick. It's why top speed on a US M3 is closer to 140mph

>E36 M3
>2800lb
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>240hp, 2800lb isn't laughably slow for the 90s.
3,180lbs, where the fuck are you pulling 2800 from? and it is laughably slow compared to the euro market E36 M3, which makes 282hp.

The Euro Market M3 was roughly equivalent to $10-15,000 dollars more than the USA model depending on market. It would've been a $50-60k USD car and sold very little if we got it in America. Just like the Supra and 300ZX

Testing my knowledge: E39?

No but some people have their prioroties straight and putting a bigger turbo on a turbo car is cheaper than turboing a non turbo car fuckface

A remap on a stock S2 will net you 300hp

ITT butthurt weebshit

Yeah, facelift 530d

want

just not where I'm at

This is the greatest success I've had this week.

I hate the 'e36' 'e39' shit BMW people use. Just fucking call it what it's called, you special snowflake assholes.

We literally do you fucking retard. You think if I say 530i you're instantly going to know which one I mean?
Why am I even responding to this shitty bait

Saying 2010 530i is way more informative than their meme code names that no one knows.

If they were all brand new and in immaculate condition; the Audi
If they were all used cars and in "used car" condition; the BMW

Never going to own a W202 again

Is it that bad or do you just want to "expand your horizons"? I wouldn't mind replacing my E36 with either another E36 or a later model but I'd rather try something new
>be on a mexican volkswagen lovers b/o/ard
>not know the BMW meme codes

No it isn't. Using a model year is even more specific, and I'd sooner Google a specific model year than a commonly used chassis code.

You know what's even easier?

>HAY GUIZ I DRIVE A BMW
Which one?
>DOESN'T MATTER IT'S A BMW HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

No experience with VAGcrap
I had better comfort with the W202 than an E36. E36 stock suspension is fucking spongey when cornering hard. the W202's is much smoother and comfy, no shit. The E36 has a more driver feel than a W202 though.

typical americans, knowing shit about cars

Mercedes-Benz

>Implying I'm American
Lolnope.

Its just not what I'd call an interesting car. Sure, I'd like to own a C43 AMG or similar, but there are plenty of other cars that I'd want and also be able to afford before I could afford a C43, so it ends up just not being interesting enough for me to own

That and I've gotten a bit too used to the bodystyle

Yup! Brabus is a beeaast

And just to know, Mercedes is a best pick here if u want to own a reliable, good looking, confy and low using half-sport car ;)

>Audi
>semi rich

Its literally the #1 choice of car for people who can afford it in central/eastern eu

And by afford it I mean anyone who isn't broke.

also #1 choice of people who can't afford it but would like to look like they do.
VAG just made it even better for them. Now they can drive second hand outdated model, that looks almost exactly the same as brand new model. One of picrel is 2007 audi A5 and the other is 2017 Audi A5. I genuinely don't have a clue which is which, so do chavs on polish small town nightclubs. Brilliant!