New NSX announced

>new NSX announced
>everyone collectively shits themself
>more information
>it might as well be a self driving car where you just sit in a capsule

Soichiro Honda didn't die for this, how do you fuck up a halo car this bad?
Look at this mother fucker's face, imagine his disappointment if he were suddenly alive and had to see what Honda did in his absence.

no one cares

(You)

new NSX makes the old one look like a shitty kit car build by a redneck in his shed

the car is great

I want to know your logic. I really want to know who this car appeals to.

he wouldn't be mad at honda, he'd be mad at the industry as a whole and the pleb tier consumers who have shaped it the way it is

Fuck off fatboy

looks better
performs better
lives up to the Xperimental part of the name

only people it doesnt appeal to are those not into cars

why doesn't honda make interesting or fun cars anymore
at least toyota is trying with GT86 and S-FR

American Made Honda Product.

There you have your answer, OP.

Funny, because the old NSX was made in Japan and tuned by Ayrton Senna, while the new one is made in the US by a bunch of rednecks.

>implying the original nsx wouldn't have been better with a 350 dropped in it

>looks better
no
>performs better
So you don't care how a car drives? It might as well have a "track mode" where it drives itself around the track and uploads it to instagram. Who gives a shit about performance when it's so numb?
>Xperimental
by being a copy cat super car ?

>Look at this mother fucker's face

kek

cause that's not what the markets want. the world dictates what cars any manufacturer makes

and its still better than some "great" car by nips and an overrated racer that people only care about cuz he died

original looks like complete shit they made it look slightly better eventually but goddamn does it look like a sheap shitty kit car

>muh feel

subjective garbage doesnt make a car good performance actually matters

that response tells me you have never driven a car in your life

original NSX looked like a budget Ferrari but used an Accord engine you cant really say anything about copying shit lol

>but used an Accord engine
no it didn't, stop being a dumb nigger

yeah I don't give a single fuck about performance if there are no feels. You sound like a kid who's played too much Forza but hasn't driven enough cars.

>NSX is now a super car and not a sports car
This was the biggest mistake honda has ever made

its a shit V6 who cares

you sound like a kid who repeats memes and hasnt gotten out of your moms backseat tbqh

(You)

>It might as well have a "track mode" where it drives itself around the track and uploads it to instagram

lol isn't this what millennials want? you basically just described the GTR and people like that car and whenever someone argues it drives itself its "you're against technology!!, gtfo slow boomer trash"

>yeah I don't give a single fuck about performance if there are no feels.

Isn't that something a boomer would say? i thought that was one of the whole reasons people growing up with the 90s jdm cars shat on boomers and muscle cars in general because they saw it as people wanting feelz over mountain pass/track times and new design.

I wonder if the next generation growing up around these cars in the 2010s and 2020s will be making fun of millennials for liking some slow shitbox from the 90s instead of the latest and coolest robot mech-car that can drive itself and is faster than anything from the 90s.

What if the future no longer sees young-fags arguing about who could drive their car faster but rather taking their cars to the tracks getting out of them and seeing what car can achieve the highest speed when the no-mistake making computer is driving. It would be the ultimate form of benchracing and i can kinda see that taking off.

>Millennials

fuck off grandpa

It's going to be more about who's car is faster then who's the better driver .

Racing consumer cars will only get more pointless.

Wow, I sure am glad you have nothing to do with automotive product development, fucking kill yourself

Just wait for our savior Mazda

the only thing wrong about the new nsx is that the people interested in it cant afford it
its going to lapped up by poser business men while people interested in any type of sports car from honda in the west are left with nothing, again

Did that really fly over your head? You already have people like that in the development team, that's how the NSX happened

This is literally any expensive sports car

Incorrect,it's new Super car approach inflated the price and only made it less appealing to enthusiasts

The oruginal NSX was a literal experimental God machine. So many faggots in these threads like this homo using feelings over performance and data for his arguments.

The rx isnt happening.

The NSX is fine. If you want a supercar you're not going to buy an Acura/Honda. You're paying $160k for an incredibly competent machine that can be your daily driver should you choose it to be. Honda has also pushed the envelope by creating a proficient hybrid system that hides turbo lag.

Stop trying to make the NSX something it's not.

Maybe they should have actually made a DDable sports car then

They did. It's called the Acura RSX

>ff

Honda type R

>ff

I'm really not sure what a DD sports car is to you. I guess a Mustang is no better than a Corolla.

It's supposed to be a daily driver, FF is vastly superior for all-season driving and safety.

The P1 hide turbo lag with torque fill

You realize the new NSX is a super car and not a sports car?

And I don't get snow or rain where I live, and that's not an Acura RSX you moron.

>a super car with sport car tire
user plz

>just wait for our savior mazda

>literally is a super car

Just so you know, i own both a 90's GTR and a supra, they both feel incredibly analog.

They don't feel computer controlled at all (apart from the AFR's) and react exactly how you want them to.

New cars...not so much.

Those people talking about the 90's JDM cars being awesome because of technology don't understand it's not technology in image of how it is now. It's technology in the sense of good engineering.

It's a hard thing to explain, but the 90's cars in my experience feel just as "feel" as those boomer cars, they're just slightly better built.

>sportscar
>ff shitbox
ok