streamgaroo.com/live-television/united-kingdom/bbc-2-live-stream
youtu.be/C_E3bSFi8lI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

live stream anywhere?

I couldnt even finish the 1st ep due to boredom
Ill just watch the threads for the laughs

bbc iplayer+hola
if you're tinfoil hat about hola then oops

Holy fucking shit you people act like this is the only option. shut up. post the real stream

stream2watch.co/live-now/live-tv/gb/bbc-2-live-stream

streamgaroo.com/live-television/united-kingdom/bbc-2-live-stream

666 NUMBER OF BEAST CONFIRMED
>who fucking writes this

I think Sam Phillip who has written for TG mag for years is the new script editor.

He's a pretty based fixture in the mag.

its so corny and is worse coming out of this fucking guys mouth

>BED RIDDEN
>LITERALLY CANCER
GET YOUR SCREEN GRABS WHILE YOU CAN

I hate new soundtrack
UNKLE or Kavinsky's beats in old TG where great

Does anybody know if its the same camera guy editor as the old crew? I remember he could pick both "sides" or some shit

Fucking awful voice overs

ANOTHER FUCKING CHALLENGE WITH NO STAKES OR COMPETITION

Apparently the people who like this new top gear are the people who have no interest in cars and didn't like the Clarkson top gear.

It's the exact same show but with a safe team of presenters and writers. It'stypical BBC television.

Well... It's less horrible than episode 1 so far. Still though, I miss the chemistry between the old presenters. Evans is annoying, LeBlanc is alright, but he needs interesting people to interact with.

That was some serious off-roading

They had pebbles on the road and a puddle and everything.

Really intense

yeah Evans is still the weakest link

That's about as hard as it gets for all these new crossovers

Why is the red haired faggot still jumping around and screaming like an elf?

>that half-hearted cheer

The chirping in the RX video sounds a bit fake...

What is this mini shit?

Eh, most new shows get off to a bit of a rocky start.
Watch pilots, first seasons through 3rd or 4th seasons. Even within the first few episodes you can watch the actors/hosts loosening up a bit, falling into the groove of things. I'm going to give it a few episodes and see what happens.
Granted this isn't and new show, just new hosts. They still need time to get accustomed to what they're doing and with each other.
I'm and fan of the old show, have all the seasons, but the obvious hate for anything non-euro made just really made me not want to watch anymore. I wish it had been an unbiased show, I think that would have made it better. Plus, you have to admit that while Clarkson had his good points, he was a racist asshole and an all around cock. He was my least favorite host on the old program.
First show wasn't to bad as first shows go. I liked the part with the jeep and land rover at the end. I'm excited to see where they go with it.

Pic semi related. Flatfender.

You didn't get past the 4th sentence.

who is this jew guy?

shit got lost in another thread. thanks, i'll just watch it in an hour.

Chris Evans is the reason why everyone likes the show. This is a FACT.

I'm here for EJ being an EJeet.

Fuck everything else.

BETA DETECTED

>Eddie Jordan is an incompetent who can't remember to set his car to off road

so fahnay joek

The same man who raced F3 cars in the 70's
The same man who run a race winning F1 team
The same man who is Chief analyst for F1 on the BBC and Channel 4.

He's an idiot at times, but not like this...

Swap Evans with Coulthard, he knows how to wind up Eddie properly

Soo.. thoughts?

Now you remember BBC's F1 coverage in 2011 having the GOAT team.

DC + EJ
Brundle ( the David Attenborough of F1)
Ted being Ted
Occasional Murray Walker for old stuff
Webber doing a blog all year.

Shame the racing was a bit shit and Jake was a bit dull.

still not much about cars or driving

It was less bad than episode 1, but it was all around meh. I got distracted because there wasn't that much interesting to see.

>It was less bad than episode 1

I'd say it was the same, we just knew what to expect this time

Swap EJ and Evans around and let him be more EJish.

First film was ok, Evans is tolerable when he is talking to someone else and I like Button.
Zoned out half way through the c-list-on-safari film.

>tfw I find the program about airplanes that's airing now actually a lot more interesting to watch

The celebrity bit was boring in old top gear so I don't see why they persist with it

Becuase the British invented the tabloids?

Got to fill the hour somehow

This Bing is strangely attractive

Cut it down to 30 mins

When was Kavinsky in old top gear? Is there a clip?

Second episode was a lot better than the first episode. The challenge wasn't completely pointless and boring like the UK vs. US challenge in the first episode. Although they made the guests drive for a weirdly long period in the episode.

The celebrity bit in the show is definitely a lot worse than in the old show. Clarkson actually managed to turn most guests into entertainment, because he'd usually ask what other people wouldn't and in a manner other people wouldn't. He would also drill the guests about their cars and really dig into it. Evans is just turning it into a shitty regular talk show where guests come to plug their shit.

evans can't interview or do voice over and the whole thing of getting the audence to join in is terrible

Better than ep01 but still a long way to go before I can even consider it acceptable

>It's still shit, but initial shock has gone so in this regard it's bit better.

>That's not my opinion
>must be a faggot
Look, it sucks so far, but the first few episodes of the original Top Gear weren't too amazing either. Nowhere near this bad, but i think giving the show a season to warm up will at least make it passable.

Someone post link to stream. What am I paying Internet for.

They used Roadgame in the LaFerrari review, starts at 2:21
youtu.be/C_E3bSFi8lI

>shitty show no one cared about before or now except posers
k.. keep me posted

Where the fuck can I watch episode 1?

Always get fucked by BBC player, it's too bad because I try to watch it quite a bit, and I'm in Canada.

Watchseries.li

Why do they have sea sick Steve on top gear. That makes no sense. Why do they have a rapper. Hey why did that challenge suck so much. Who WERE those people.

Ugh. I don't know. I don't know.

I'd rather get an STD than watch this shit.

So, ready to take back what you said about Top Gear US?

Just because it's not the worst Top Gear doesn't mean it isn't still shit.

Amirite that there were also some Justice tracks on TG?

watching the first episode and so far Matt LeBlanc is not bad desu. The red haired guy is fucking annoying though

Who the fuck was that Eddie guy, he seemed not to happy to even by alive, kill him already.

first episode didn't have the keks like the clarkson/hammond/may trio, but watching that clip of gordon ramsay getting bitch slapped was worth it.

your laugh is annoying Rut

And here I am trying every option to watch it. Lol.

Download the Hola extension for chrome, choose UK for your VPN, enjoy.
I literally just did this and watched the 2nd episode. It was better than the 1st, Chris was toned down a bit I feel like. Matt was pretty good, they introduce another guy who just doesn't belong. I always skip the celebrity interview and their lap times.

>selling your bandwidth to the NSA or an assortment of DDoSers

Handing.
Not selling.
Handing.

He's only there because he's still contracted to the BBC after their F1 coverage ended

Just loaded up episode 1..

20 seconds in and I'm already cringing.

Why is the intro exactly the same? He's even copying the way the fat one talked. They couldn't come up with anything original? It's like a direct rip off, but poorly done.

I didn't even like the original show, but this is just fucking cringe.

I LITERALLY CANNOT STOP SHOUTING

ITS A SPEECH IMPEDIMENT

PLEASE PAY NO ATTENTION TO MY SHOUTING

I'M LITERALLY WHISPERING RIGHT NOW!

>a rip off
it's the same show retard, how is it a rip off they just got new cast members

not saying I like the new top gear btw

Why is Adam Savage driving cars?

I couldnt even finish the first episode because of Evans' screaming and the entire Reliant section just falling flat on its face, but this was heaps better. The Africa trip was cool and featured the right guests. I still think the show will die soon, but this was legit fun to watch.

because when you get all new cast members plus add another 5 you think they would at least change the way they talk not directly copy fat man and brilliant man.

why does balding redhead man wear hi top sneakers for middle schoolers. does he not know he's like 50 or what.

Half way through. Surprisingly decent. But seriously who is this old Irish guy?

Overall this episode was better than a lot of (weaker) Clarkson-Hammond-May TG episodes. Evans has chilled out massively in the studio segment, and LeBlanc seems a lot more energetic and loose.

They still don't seem to know what they're doing with the other 12 "hosts" though.

yeah what happened with that shitskin chris harriss?

Guys do you remember what top gear was like before james may was in it?
then even for a few seasons after james came along..?

I am talking about the fat guy everyone forgot about btw.

jason was a boss nigga

The only people they need on this show are Matt Leblanc, Nurburgring girl and that YouTube guy Chris Harris. Everyone else doesn't matter.

Chris Evans is too rich to be host anyway. Clarkson Hammond and may are likeable because they came from nothing and slowly got rich from making good television for a long time. Evans got filthy rich for who knows what and when he said he bought that green Mclaren on the show today I cringed and felt sorry for that car.

Sorry but I don't want to watch filthy rich Weiners driving expensive cars and trying to be cool.

i remember he sat around and never really said much

So how did they magically fix the Mercedes?

sign of a true alpha

chris evans must have some dirt on important people the way he keeps getting million pound contracts despite being a complete shitter

>Sorry but I don't want to watch filthy rich Weiners driving expensive cars and trying to be cool.
Then why did you watch Top Gear? All three of them for a very long time have been very wealthy. A great thing about the show was it was hosted by the actual demographic that could buy the cars, rather than typical poorfag journalists that rag on shit they could never afford.

tanner foust is cool the two other are ok

yeah but they took cheap for the special and they were doing cheap car challenge often
i only look forward the special to be honest with leblanc evans and the girl who made him puke

When will they do something without cuck evans?

t. oisin "I am still a massive wanker" tymon

I'm a wanker.
That must be why you can't think of anything better to say.
You really got me.
Come on, amateur.

This just in...

That punch you got must have fucked with your head

I prollly mean Aphex Twin

Where I have seen that before?