Is there a better looking car?

Is there a better looking car?

Why did BMW make the pig ugly new front ends? This OP pic is so good. The only reason I won't buy new BMW is the ugly front end.

No.

The e46 m3

cue angry teens saying it's over rated.

it's over rated

e36, i wouldnt say better though, just equal

E30 lover here,
it's over rated

Litterally anything.
That shit is disgusting.
Not to mention a pile of shit.
>pic related looks and performs better

no it's rated adequately. it was never over rated. it hasn't been rated since 1992 until people decided to start calling it over rated in 2013.

What the fuck is appealing in BMW after e30?

E34 and E32. E38 is pretty hot too.

the same thing that was always appealing. cheaper more driver oriented marketing than mercedes or audi.

not much I got a pristine R32 GTR and even i would trade it in for a clean e30 in a heartbeat

They're ugly, I had a choice of e36 or integra, went with integra

>E32
>ugly
Nigga fight me

>BWM
>nice looking

i don't know about this
though it might be simply cause i'm seeing shitload of them everyday and because of that i just can't appricate them anymore
kinda like merrcans hating the miata

Looks like a boring sedan with nig nog wheels desu. But I wasn't even talking about e32.
>doesn't sow front end

A really god damn huge sedan. Almost America tier, almost.

>not a Lola with a ford badge and power plant

Yes there are tons. From just about every car company on the planet. BMW fags seriously need to pull he there heads out of their collective asses

t. civic driver

Muh wallpaper, same car in action.

>they're ugly
cool opinions

>i went with a 150hp fwd car instead
wow stop posting any time.

>stop liking what i don't like

I have one of these, and your BMW piece of shit doesn't even compare to it.

>Implying MURICA races shit civic's

>owns a jag
>calls anything else a piece of shit

The late 90s early 2000s m5 and m3 are great cars. But you can't call them pretty by any means

>Can't afford a Jag
>MUH SHITTY E30 IS BEST YO, SEEN MUH RIMS NIGGER?

Some day they'll learn.

90s jaguars are dirt cheap, and i still won't buy one.

There are people on this board who own 7 series BMWs, even some lunatics who own 750's and 850's

>Implying I bought mine in 2016.
I bought this car in 1995, straight from the factory, cunt.

BMWs are luxury cars for niggers

Every single car is for niggers according to people on Veeky Forums

Then you're a retard

the E46 M3 is a pretty car

I want to love the E46 because the body is gorgeous but I wish it had headlights similar to the E39. I just can't get over the scalops, they look so out of place.

>it hasn't been rated since 1992 until people decided to start calling it over rated in 2013.
Bullshit, the E30 M3 is the most hyped and bubble-priced car of this half of the 201X decade

market value is not sentimental

There was a facelift on the non-M coupes but I very much prefer the pre facelift ones

Where did you read sentimental, opie?

It's called bubble pricing. The car has been hyped to shit by every magazine and automotive journalism outlet in existence for the past 3 years and because of that the prices have tripled. They'll continue up for a while then drop off again eventually. It's a huge dickride. The E30 M3 is a great car, but it's overrated because people are hyping it to disgusting levels.

stop crying about supply and demand bb

>this nincompoop thinks telling it like it is about a price bubble is "crying"
You... you... Always with the stupidity. I don't know how you manage to operate a computer with an intellect like that.

>this mad he can't afford nice things or get cars that appreciate
audibly kekked

It is the most successful road racing of all time, it deserves a price bubble. Its not even the most expensive classic sports car out there (see Group B rally/homologation cars)

>road racing car*

the E46 version. it was the perfect blend of angular and rounded styling.

e24