Tint Thread

Recently I got my windows tinted and got 35% (truly 32%) on the windshield, 5 over 35 on the sides, and 5 over factory 18 all around the rear. However, I feel like the windshield isn't dark even at night in the rain. I was thinking to either peel it and do 25% on the windshield or just drop 70% over it as is. Wondering if anyone had experience with a windshield around that dark.

illegal much

Cops in my area don't really care

So no one on Veeky Forums has a tinted windshield?

>Cops in my area don't really care
You are still giving them probable cause.

Probable cause for what? If I get pulled over, I get a tint ticket and go on my way. There's nothing I have to hide from the police.

They're just not retarded enough to tint their front windows.

>Probable cause for what?
To pull you over. Why would you willingly place yourself in a situation where you are increasing your chances to have an encounter with the police?

My car is straight piped in SoCal. I don't give a fuck

then why are you bothering to ask?

just fucking plasti dip that shit so everyone can tell how cool you are from a block away

>Probable cause for what?
that you might be a nigger

you're missing out
I'm putting a very low risk on myself by tinting my windows. Nothing else on my car is illegal, so I really don't have to worry about anything besides the windows.
Good thing I'm white, then

I went to 5% in GA and the law us like 35% I think. I did not do the front windshield, it has a 5 inch strip on the top but that's it. I have been pulled over but not for the tint. They don't say anything because I am white, respectful and not a kid. I would not tint the front windshield though. I had a friend who did this when we were young and it was hella annoying. Just leave the front alone.

why so dark? why so much tint? you cant see shit behind you at night. my car doesnt have tint for this reason

I can see headlights fine out of my back windows. Once you get used to it, it's not bad. And I do it because I like how it looks and it's good for my interior.

I think you might have missed what I said. I had 55% on the windshield for about 2 years, and I am currently driving with 35% on the windshield and darker than 2% on the sides. I want to go to something darker like 25% but am a bit hesitant. I've driven with 18% on the windshield in the rain when it was almost fully dark out and I'm thinking it's a tad too dark, so I'm thinking 25% would be ideal.

>front tint
special breed of retard aren't ya

You're seriously mistaken if you think that I would even consider wearing a hat like that or even associate myself with someone who wore one of those.

Also, it's ignorant to hate on something you have a serious misconception about.

>I'm white
trying desperately to be treated black

how much rap do you listen to?

nigger

OP's excuse is that cops don't seem to care, so he's going to break the law even more. You already sound like you have "hit and run" ethics type of behaviour. If you can get away with it,you will hit and run.

>Cops in my area don't really care
The car owners in my area don't really care

someone boxed me in so I hit their bumper on my way out
>my 88 shitbox acura vs their '10s BMW

Currently rocking 10% on all windows. i wouldn't go for it because my view is blocked at night. Like sometimes I have to guess that im not about to hit a asshole at night if I'm turning. I'm.thinking of peeling it off and doing a 25% but since i fucked up installed my rear window. I'm.going to keep these long enough to see if they change to purple. I bought a precut tint from Amazon. The one from Lexen i think