Do you even ride bro?

>Motorcycle Questions & Answers
>Motorcycle Routes & Meetups
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Adventures & Blog Posts
>Motorcycle Pictures & Fun Webm

>/dbt/ map: meet, smoke, drink, share you wife/girlfriend
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

Nobody reads this so im not going to clutter up this space with worthless shit!

old shit

Other urls found in this thread:

cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/5618412641.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for kit kat sucks dicks

2nd for word

I've seen better

Second for i actually dislike you more than kitty kat

sv user's sister is hotter than kkk's

Should I buy this bike?

sure

Oh yeah. That's for sure.
Yep.

Do i take my road bike off road?
Yes.

1st for Honda is the best Japanese motorcycle manufacter this centruty.

>forgot image
>mfw

Yeah.

Yep.

kit kat is aight by me.

Thats a funny way of spelling Yamaha you have there

last*

Last century would be objectively correct, this century? nahh

Neat deal

but this guy only owns the base model and the guy in op's is an S model and he's riding around the world

Agreed.

Lol i just sold my zed 1000 for 2000USD

>Nobody reads this so im not going to clutter up this space with worthless shit!
could have also applied that to
>Motorcycle Questions & Answers
>Motorcycle Routes & Meetups
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Adventures & Blog Posts
>Motorcycle Pictures & Fun Webm
And summed it up with 1 line that just says motorcycle shit

I have no idea what point you're trying to make.

If you fags keep changing it ill add an op copy pasta link to the OP and because of how often i get to be OP that shit will actually stick forever.

I thought that was a minigun strapped to the back of your bike. I was bout to ask how to go about doing that myself.

aww itsa little turt-lel

Fucking hell mate, you just left it on the emergency lane haha?
It probably toddled off back onto the road after you left ya spanner.

What would you name your racing team

that's not me, that's my nigga dave

So what would be a good price for a used Ninja 250r? I want honest advice, bruh.

crash team racing because i get nostalgia boners from that game.

dave is the real MVP

>still on the road
You could have put it in the grass lol

like $1500 usd if it has over 30,000 miles, up to $2500 if it has under 30k miles.

Cool Runnings

if you see a turtle crossing the road you're supposed to place him on the side he was facing

If i find turtles/lizards/snakes on the road i take them out to the middle of fucking nowhere before letting them go again.

make sure the bugger never comes across people again.

>I've seen better
>I have no idea what point you're trying to make.

>claiming this gook can do it better than the guy in op's pic
>chink on a ducati takes a 100 mile camping trip
>guy in op's pic is currently on a worldwide ride

>helping snakes

You are an enemy to mankind.

Good choice

I love them. They are great but its a carbd 250cc budget learner bike that never changed for 20 yrs. I have no idea why any 1 cost more than 500usd

Should of just ran it over. We have to naturally select animals who don't cross highways.

Because nobody pays what they pay for a used beginner bike because they can sell it for what they bought it for a year later to someone thinking the same way.

You should see what Canadians will pay for used CBR125s.

>hating snakes
are you a rat

I wanna do a worldwide trip on my pani ;_;

Does it make you feel better if i tell you that snake is a Lowland Copperhead?

Aren't copperheads super venomous and aggressive?

>I have no idea why any 1 cost more than 500usd

Because they're not being made by children in a Chinese slave labor camp?

Yes and no, one of the most venomous snakes in the world but they are not aggressive at all.
they are really shy snakes.

Venomous yes. I wouldnt call them aggressive. Ive caught one by hand. I love snakes though. Typically great for your environment.

Right but new msrp was 3000 usd. And its no longer in production. And never changed since the 80's

how do you deal with boy racers

like when you're minding your own business and all of a sudden some douche is in you blind sport trying to race you up a curvy hill in the rain and shit like that.. i fookin haide it

I leave them in my dust...

i helped a turtle cross the other day. she smelled terrible and was very agitated and not grateful for my help at all

No idea, never actually had someone pushing me to go faster.

is ur bike not fast enough to put them in their place?

>dust
>in the rain

Yeah turtles smell like fermenting shit and they all seem really happy about it.

some aren't

i also don't enjoy racing dodgy teenagers

keeps things from trying to eat at them

don't like or can't win against?
Embrace the inner street rossi.

I drop down two gears and I pin it.

>not already in the right rev range
no wonder they catch you.

more often than not i'm on a dirt bike, it's more stupidity on their part

..also i said they're in my blind spot so obviously they're losing

>implying I have someone in my blind spot
Everything behind me is left behind

if they are catching you, you are slowing them down.
Also
>riding a dirt bike on the road

They catch me and then I leave them behind me.

Racing is fun bruh

Move over and let them pass if you are slow...
they are pushing you to go faster because you won't pull over even though you are obviously in no hurry to get anywhere.

i'm talking about a 2 lane road.. they come up behind you and linger around your blind spot

i always slow right down and they blast a head and think they're fast

then catch up to them 5 seconds later because they're not fast, just retarded

Alright, I'm going to be looking at this tomorrow. Not my first Craigslist deal, but my first time looking at a bike. I finished my msf course and I have a good grip on how to ride, but I'm not 100% sure on taking it on the street. Any tips/things to look out for? Aside from the obvious things like scratches and dents, oil level, cold start, tires
I'm not planning on bringing cash with me, I'll want to sleep on it and not give myself the opportunity to make a horrible impulse buy.
cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/5618412641.html

yeah right

what twisties are dual lane?

>Any tips/things to look out for?

Just the obvious things you mentioned. Keep it for a year and sell it later for $1500.

>I'm not 100% sure on taking it on the street

Get up early in the morning and ride. There will be little to no cars on the streets. This is one way to take on the streets, brev

the one that goes from the bottom of the mountain where i live to the top of the mountain where i want to ride

why don't you just ride faster so that shitcunts can't keep up to you in the first place?
there is really no excuse m80

Who are you and why would I play DR650 broker for you?

was just joking, I'm the IL user looking for a dual sport

The Daytona is back in action, it turns out when putting the fuel pump back together we fucked up and an O-ring didn't seat right, so it wasn't making any pressure. But luckily I got it back together and running for free. Took a ride after work and in my search for twisties I found a forest preserve full of people in nice cars looking to race. Beat a C63 AMG and saw an R1M riding around, the R1M actually looks a lot better in person than in pictures. Decided to head back because it looked like rain, but got an excellent sunset on my way back.

i mentioned this before, but this only happens when it's raining or snowing or shit like that

i'm not going to go faster and i'm not racing, i just want to be left alone

Oh. Well hell, remember to keep checking CL/SearchTempest and if you need someone to truck/trailer it from near DSM, I'll help if you pay for some fuel.

requesting google maps link

Aye, still am. Also stumbled upon a site called BikeFinds.com. Seems REALLY helpful for narrowing down by categories and locations.

Noice m8; didn't know about that site.

Here's one.

You check your mirrors every now and then, when you see a dude coming up on you fast, you move over and make a little wavey motion to say "go on, lad" and then we both continue on our way merrily.

this story is just sounding bizarre now, so you're only having people race you when it's snowing? and they latch onto your exact blindspot on a dual lane road and do acceleration pulls past you...when it's snowing?

what.

>tfw want to go on a dank night ride
>tfw its still bright out

Fugg

i wrecked my bike friday just a busted headlight and turn sigs can i put a cb700 headlight on my maxim 400?

Yeah

Dude, your pictures are looking better. Still a fuzzy iso but lol still good.

do people here take pictures with actual $1000+ cameras or something?

It's also that autonightmode kind of sucks and generally I'm in a hurry when I take my pics. But thanks mang

the brakets are fucked and the cb headlight is square
tfw cried over bike infront of cop

My new XSR900 60TH Anniversary edition.

>being this poor
I am sorry user but i can't not laugh at you
you actually bought the hipster meme-t?

just boy racers in general, trying to race in dodgy weather. that bothers me. no story behind it

I spent $0 on mine because I nicked it out of a lost and found box, it's not a particularly good camera either (D3100) but you just need to know what to do with it.

Kind of like motorcycles, don't need a super good one you just need to know how to ride.

neat. I can't get behind the style tho.

lel he bought the meme bike

I used to carry a DSLR in my pack everywhere I went
them quints, nice.
lookin good.
hnng