Blade & Soul General - /bnsg/

Female NarLab costumes never Edition

/bnsg/ servers
NA Server Group 2 (Mushin/Old Man Cho)
NA Server Group 3 (Jiwan/Dochun/Soha)
NA Server Group 4 (Poharan, Iksanun)
EU Server Group 1 (Windrest, Wild Springs, Highland Gate)

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/8urMNZNG

>BnS Resources
pastebin.com/CgLYrude

>Soul Shield and Gear Cheat Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JOQK34BUTR_55XwnbJOk388gjokrtLZFdhi3vIwXjZc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=2044868321

>Automated Equipment Suggestions
bnscoffee.com/

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX

>Lewd Folders
bnslewds.imgur.com/

>Player Folders
bnsgfriends.imgur.com/

>Previously on /bnsg/

new mushin clan when

i want to kill myself

dog ears #1

No Sek #1

no shitposting about dps or clan under this line
--------------------------

FUCK NO SEK AND THEIR DPS ELITISM

well this made me laugh, thanks

t. wts erp shitter who's afraid of the dps meter

Guess who.
You probably know exactly who it is.

>tfw this update actually has me debating coming back
>Not sure if I should attempt to work on a character I had already or if I'm better off making a new character

xth for delicious brown thick goddesses

eh, not bad, but i prefer the gon.

>tfw no qt lyn waifu

Should I upgrade my belt past true oathbreaker?
Way I see it is that it's benefit only applies to one dungeon while it's improvements across the board otherwise while still keeping a resistance to Asura's brand.

I think it's time for us to make a list of elitist lobbyposters so we know which ones to avoid when the dps meter arrives.

I think it's time we stop memeing on lobbyposters

i think it's time for you to get good

Cute

Tried making Hatefield into a warlock, didn't turn out that great ingame tho.

are you going to post some or what?

if your weapon or other accessories aren't maxed then no. Belt gives pretty decent boost to healing and defence which helps a lot.

Weapon is True Scorpio
Accessories are otherwise maxed.

>tfw you try to stop the shitposting
>it just keeps coming

it's time for legendary

are you excited for dps meters luu?

I mean, lets be honest here.
the game doesnt need them. Its just a MUH EGO sort of thing.
I am looking forward to new content though

what class are you? can't see a weapon in the picture, but yeah upgrading belt would be good if you got nothing else other than legendary.

it will help show shitters that they're shit and get them to improve

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

It's more than that, it's always nice to see the actual numbers you are doing so you can improve and optimize.

I suppose that's true, everyone wants to improve I just hope that things don't get out of control because of it

i can't believe you actually have this opinion

ok
sorry if we dont see eye to eye

what sort of dps should 630 ap players be doing on taikhan?

just ignore it, you're one of the good ones anyways.

No, Awakened Scorpio give 250 combat health regen and True Scorpio only give 100 combat health regen

if you're good you have nothing to worry about regarding the dps meter

that's all there is to it really

0 in the waiting for charge phase, can tell you that

I think DPS meters are neat. They'll allow me to test out different builds and rotations and possibly become better as a BM.

more than 10k

that has to be just a text error right?

wait really? wtf

Anyone have a suggestion? I quit before the 50 patch and never even hit HM2 on any character I have currently as far as I remember.

>different builds
but you don't even want to play fire even though it was proven to be better than lightning for a long time now

at True Scorpio stage 1 it's 100 combat regen at stage 10 it's 250 again

If you're not even HM2 you might as well reroll on whatever server you actually wanna play on now and level from scratch. It's not like you'll take a while to catch back up, unless said characters were already on Siren/Pirate weapons, in which case stick with those.

it'll be nice to see what we are doing but I'd hate for people to get singled out.

>guild leader of wts erp is worrying

really makes you wonder if all those wts erp shitposting is true

Nah, I think my highest weapon was Awakened Siren 5 on WL.
Not sure I'd even want to come back on that though, leaning towards going with FM like I should have at launch or trying SF.
How is SF anyways?

If that were true then the dps meter should be strictly limited to training dummies, you can test your dps rotation there and work on it without having to worry about elitism.

you guys are making such a big deal out of nothing

no one will post dps logs because you can see the fucking names on it so you'd know who posted it and no one will join their lobbies in the future cause they'll be exposed as an elitist shithead

seriously just calm down and stop worrying about it

Rather than play something that's going to be outdated eventually, I'd rather play the long game and learn everything I can about the build that is most played in other regions.

> I'd rather play the long game and learn everything I can about the build that is most played in other regions.

So the fire build. You do know it was buffed and given new skills several months ago, right

that won't work with shitters
shitters need to see that they are doing 5k dps less than someone of the same class/gear and then they will do something about it

HOLY FUCK IF YOU PLAY ASSASSIN IN PVP FUCKING REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THIS WORLD YOU BIG STUPID FAGGOT

if you care enough just dont party with me, simple as that user

heh git rekt shitter nuthin personal

>fire build

it's worse, user. Especially the way most people play it.

considering people get shit on here for the smallest things without proof, I would be worried about anything that could appear on this general about myself.

It's objectively better. We're 2.5 balance patches behind.

>Especially the way most people play it.

how is it meant to be played? and don't link me the pierce anicancel meme

both builds are changed. they still use lightning more now for tanking.

they also have gear that we won't be getting for a long fucking time

This thread is boring, needs more lewd.

SF's pretty fun, but the issue is that the oathbreaker path is a lot more expensive than the siren/pirate path. Being able to skip steps to Breeze is probably better than anythign else.

If you don't care about that, though, SF should be a good new main choice. Just be prepared to pay more for breakthrough weapons than other classes. Everyone else rolled SF alts and demand went nuts.

A week until meters who else is excited? Next week will be wonderful! I cannot wait to do new content with you all ^_~

>search my name on Fireden to check out my avatarfagging score
>Whoops, looks like something went wrong.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

never doing mast4 again !

And that attitude is why I don't want dps meters, it's going to be awful for this general. I already see a lot of what's said behind others backs and it's just going to increase it.

if you figure out how it works, let me know, user! I can't seem to isolate the search to just bnsg threads.

>pretend to be retarded and ruin my build to do horrible dps
>people will get tired of me being worthless sooner or later
>they'll stop talking to me and forget about me eventually
>no one will miss me once I leave

Finally found out a way to leave you guys without making anyone sad.

>see my dps rising too much
>slow down to avoid having to tank

hi candi

so, does the grab badge for des actually not do anything in PvE?
Some user said that bosses just drop out of your hands after 5 seconds

Just fuck off. This game isn't your personal safe place.

If you are scared of dps meters, you should just quit or get good. I'm no good myself but DPS meters aren't scaring me off. If I'm bad, I'd like to know why I'm bad.

>but the issue is that the oathbreaker path is a lot more expensive than the siren/pirate path. Being able to skip steps to Breeze is probably better than anythign else.
Isn't that going to be much less of an issue after this patch though?

>If you don't care about that, though, SF should be a good new main choice. Just be prepared to pay more for breakthrough weapons than other classes. Everyone else rolled SF alts and demand went nuts.
Breakthrough weapons wouldn't be much of an issue, I'm perfectly okay farming stuff, but I don't know much about the class beyond it being a KFM/FM hybrid.
And haven't most people dropped it by now? It's been out for a couple months now, as far as I've heard.

i've played with a destroyer with that a while ago and i remember him holding bosses for the entire 8 seconds

I'm not worried about my own dps t b q h w y f I've seen the other fms here, my concern is how you people treat others behind their backs.

People were already invested into their respective element accessories, there's no point in changing builds now.

Fuck your stupid drama.

Post cute couples and music!

>I've seen the other fms here
Slow your roll this is the second call out to fms youve done tonight

I just want the dps meter so I can see how well I fare against the good FM's in the thread, I don't really care about anything else.

>already thinking he's the top dog sin

shut the fuck up netopi

The ratfucking degenerates in this general don't like thickums so why bother.

>you people

You mean yourself, you're just as fucking bad as they come about shit talking.

Here you are calling out FMs yet again. I can't wait for SP to put you in your place when meters roll around.

just bought 200 moonstones in fear of prices going up after the 24th while people rush to upgrade accessories

if moonstones drop to 2gold or something out of nowhere i'll be very sad

Where did I say that? I literally just said I don't care about anything else except for my own performance against certain players that I've played with.

>implying he isn't

Come on lad

You suck against them. So does every melee. It's going to be ridiculous how much more damage they're doing compared to everyone else.

>tfw Desolate Tomb is the first unpuggable dungeon

hey could i get a generic 50 hm4 sin build?

You shouldn't. They're going to rise once the event is over.

He doesn't hold aggro over me though.

trying to become broke again werety?

why is that?

>when you run masts but it was all just a dream

>certain players

Name them.

So was lab.

He did in asura.