Cart/o/graphy Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1049739
/dat/ Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DailyAusfagThread/
Discord Server: discord.gg/010IDtABv9b2ChJ0v

>Guides & Information
/dat/ External PDF List: pad.riseup.net/p/datpdfs
/dat/ Recommended Cars: my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg
/dat/ Recommended Bikes: my.mixtape.moe/mpxqyl.jpg
RAA Used Car Checklist: raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist
Previous thread: >Will you ever learn to not let it die user?

>tfw fallen victim to the slippery slope that is rice.
Don't try to save me, /dat/; it's already too late.

>wake up
>blue sky and sun
fucking storms

welcome aboard

Embrace the autism. It's the only way to survive the self loathing that comes from being chopped over and over.

What sort of Peugeot is that m8?

when you see your shitpost from months ago resurface
>inb4 samefag

g'day lads

i dont get it

both logos are lions

boss asks me to work 7 nights a week
he gets salty when he has to give me a fat pay
:^)

that's a weak link

shit posting is truly shit

i aim to please

and the design and build quality on both is shit

we dont take too kindly to your folk around these parts

apparently backed into the wrong thread. Gotta love the "back" button on androids.

>eastern cunts are all drowning themselves

Keep up the good work lads.

Saw this online for under 3k, reckon that bumper dent could be mostly fixed with hot water?

lmoa nah shes fucked son

Shit's fucked. Buy it anyway, do it up like a GT-Four.

youd have to remove the front bumper.
could be popped out if not cracked but it looks cracked desu.
maybe headlight assembly is damaged too.
that could cost little from a wrecker but upwards of 100 new

Reminder that discord chat is for fags

The rich cunt's all crying abloo bloo bloo, muh house falling into the ocean.

Maybe they should not have built directly on a coastline that has suffered from weather erosion since forever.

Just bought a 2010 focus xr5t.

what do I do now?

Drive

$400?
For a vh?
HA, TELL HIM HIS DREAMIN'

So only rich cunts and dumb cunts trying to drive through the floods are the only victims of this weather?

Straight pipe and anti-lag.

Oh, and tunnels. Lots and lots of tunnels.

Yeah m8, that's exactly what I implied.

bumper is fucked no doubt BUT, if you do try and fix it, hot water won't do shit. maybe if you have it in a vat of continuously boiling water but most people cant set those up too easily.

a proper heat gun (not hair dryer) and a block of wood will help it form (from my experience)

Fine for riding a motorbike without mirrors? Cant be fucked finding any decent looking ones

Yes

It would be a defect.

I was out driving when a kangaroo fucking overtook me out in the touge how do I get fast enough that I can dose him off the road and back to the dreamtime but I cannot use liquorland as I am indefinitely banned from all stores for being too much of a sick cunt and ripping cones in the cold room with abo adam and his merry gang of corroboree cunts and their lifelong supply of goon and petrol and not the shitty opal stuff but the good BP ultimate for maximum huffability and headfuckery like drifiting a FWD without using maccas tray or going to centrelink sober like my great uncle bazza who went in sober and came out a fucking druggo cunt who used to beat me and play cave explorer with my fucking bunghole like all these poofterfags that constantly shit up the thread with the gay faggy shit which make this thread worse than even R9K and makes me want to slit my wrists like an edgy 12 year old listening to linken park while hating life and dying my hair black like my dick that is fucking your white girls

We got all the ones out aside from the top starter bolt.
Turns out the previous owner who manual converted it was a total fucking retard and cross threaded the bolt. Complete clusterfuck.
We ended up using pry bars on the transmission and the thread on the starter bolt just pulled out.

Why are so many S and R chassis owners spastics?

Why does seemingly nobody else actually do maintenance?

sup cunts?

At least it keeps that shit off dat

What did I do to you m8? Why are you so mad?

>cross threaded the bolt

>Strangled shrieking noises

Shit that would have been a nightmare. I used to think most Silvia owners where a bit 'dumb', but after fixing them and a variety of other shitboxes you quickly come to the realisation that most car owners are fucking spastics at some level or another with pretty much either a low mechanical understanding or no grasp of some really basic engineering principles at all.
>hurr watch me clutch kick it before the corner at 6000rpm
>broken gearbox, smashed diff, fucked clutch
>fucking (company) makes shit cars huurrr

Simple thing is that the more you hammer on something, the more you're gunna need to service it and come to terms that at some point- shits gunna break and you're going to have to pay money and fix it.
If you don't want to do that, then stop beating on it like the cunt owes you money, Silvia owners however, beat on their cars pretty damn hard compared to say, Camry owners who just neglect the poor things until they die.

This is also the #1 reason I never became a professional mechanic, it'd literally be like being a doctor that has to fix people that run into walls every day

Anybody like Kinks?

Abusing it is one thing, but just simply not fixing things that should have been fixed is another.
Like, all of my mates and most of the people on here, when we buy a car we have to fix all the retarded stuff that a PO has done.
Are we the only ones that maintain things?

ATM I'm redoing the uni joints in the driveshaft in the R32. They're total potato spec and should've been changed a long time ago, had a fat vibration running through the car between 55-70.
Do the owners feel that and just go "yeah nah not doing it"?
I don't get it

>tfw bought a motorcycle and now driving a car is boring

what do

This threads gone to shit over the years ay brudda

Where haveyou been :'( mighty coconut mods when?

Nope
Motherfuckers will roll stuff into the ground, the wheels fall off, rod goes through the side of the engine or that funny temperature thingy reaches somewhere around the surface of the sun.
You could almost bet the PO of the S15 probably took it to a mechanic after melting their clutch, some 6 fingered, inbred gronk with a rattlegun would have just BRRRT done and walked away... which is the other reason to avoid about 90% of most mechanics and just DIY.

I mean, I hate working on cars most of the time.
But I do it because mostly I just don't want to die in 1500kg of mulched metal chunks and have some respect for the things I worked hard to get.

It's a meme mate. He spent weeks sitting in the chat waiting for something to screenshot.

>damage control

ride more

It actually only took about 2 hours.

>Default response when someone can't think of something clever.
We get it. You hate Discord for unknown but probably stupid reasons. Upset that people aren't in your top secret anonymous only club?

>inb4 hurr hurr dicks

Get your jollies off on the bike and use the car for when you can't be bothered gearing up.

>maximum damage control

I want to. I've already put 1000km on it and I only got it two weeks ago. Gonna try doing some interstate trips soon

I find working on cars really relaxing now, but only if it's doing stuff that hasn't been made retarded. Which is pretty much only things that I or friends have done
The other night we smashed out diff removal, bushing replacement and installation on a friends S14 in a few hours and it was beaut as the car hasn't been fucked with.
Even more motivation to keep the same cars forever desu

Too right

maybe soon. i just bought an R32 with a forged 25DET in it. needs intercooler, piping and a bunch of other shit

I suppose to weeks of making accounts and getting banned for spamming don't count then hey.

Come to discord, 95% less shitposting I swears

It took me 2 hours and 1 account. stay mad that you guys only talk about dicks.

5% shitposting and 95% dicks

This. There were furfags last time I looked too.

This

>complaining about furfags in 2016

Wow bigot what year is this again?

>being in ausfag thread
>complaining about shitposting

>liking fur shit
That tail butt plug is so far up your ass that it's actually in your fucking brain now.

>watching top gear (the REAL one)
>see 10/10 cutie
>tfw no gf

Sup fellow melbfag?

But she's British though, have you ever lived with a British girl?

It's very mind numbing

how hard is it to change an accessory belt over?

depends on the car

"For sale: in-ground (once) pool, going cheap"

There are too many literal faggots these days.

>2016
>not being a faggot
Lmao get with the times cunt. Everyone is gay or trans these days.

>tfw the degenerates will die out within 100 years

With the rampant gay sex going it they wont last 20 years. The aids will catch up

Other options: PO does not notice the feel that you do, or does notice but thinks "Might be expensive, maybe I'll trade in".
Farm mechanic guy, friend of my Dad got a lift in our 1970's station wagon, sits in back with me & brother (teenage) asks Dad "How long has it been fish-tailing out of corners?". Dad is "Huh?" They swap, friend drives, Dad sits in back. He agrees there is a problem, I forget the fix (suspension?).

oi, BLDC, how fucked are you with these storms

Lets hope there are no trees nearby, wouldn't want another 'accident'

>when you see sex toys floating in the flood water

Lucky your, those things are expensive.

Hell no you can get dildos for a 10er

>tfw one of my balls is noticably longer than the other
>don't want to go to a stranger gp and have my nuts felt up by some paki fella

Its normal m8

Hit the other with a mallet to get it to the same size.

I bet people drowned because they were too shut in to use a giant black cock as a flotation device

you know nobody wouldn't have drowned in melbourne

cunts

It's really hard to miss the vibration, and it's been doing it for a while
People are retarded

Yard got flooded, we're all good tho.
Weird how it's a little more than a year since the big storms and it hits the exact same spots

This board is awefully r9k without me around to actually fucking talk about cars

>Be pulling out of driveway
>CEL
>???
>Fuck
>Turn car off and restart
>Still on
>Fuck this shit m8 should have driven through those flood waters yesterday
>Get the shits and flog it for 10 minutes
>CEL goes away and doesnt throw any codes after that all day
>TLDR: Hooning fixed my dunnydoor check engine light
Straya cunt

>a year
fuuuuck.
I remember driving around during the peak of it in my volvo, now the cunts sold, time flies

was expecting worse to be honest, everyone was saying that the beaches are fucked

I got fuckwll apart from a bit of water in the footwell

The beaches are fucked, this is before and after

This time we knew it was coming so it was alright, moved all the cars out of the way etc
Still saw heaps get boned though, 6 on tow trucks/parked up on Sunday due to water damage
Some cunt got his brand new Subaru sat on by a tree near work as well.

wait bldc is a northern beaches cunt? fuck him then

>Dumb cunts literally build onto a beach
>???
>Global warming
>???
>Gets rekt by mudda nature

you barely talk about cars except for
>fuck nobody is talking about cars
>fuck i trashed another car

fuck it story time
>Be hooning to coffs to fix my car because of fucked roads and hooning
>100km/h zone going 100km/h ish
>Dumb bitch in the car in front brakes and dead stop in the middle of a single lane road infront of me
>Slam on brakes barely stop in time
>She pulls over to pick up a fucking hitchhiker
>i already stop pull up beside her and go off
>Looks at me and flips me off
>i go full permavirginraperagemode and speed off
I wanted to get out of the car and fucking smash her window in

>tfw gf is a manc

she's cool and her dad is the raddest guy ever (did up vintage cars for a living) desu but often it's the worst feel.

How to make my pos v6 commy faster than all those pos riceburners. (supras in particular)
thinking LSD and rockers and be done with it.

>sell V6
>Get ss
Done

you cant a supra will beat you no matter what you do to your shitbox

some nigger hit and ran me at a woolworths
i go in
come back and massive hand sized ding in front size above headlight.
im mad as fuck
i can just imagine some runaway gook cunt with a trolley or drunk mother in a huge 4wd hitting it and driving off.
I want a dashcam now, should i get one on the front and back?

go out in the rain I have a supra has no fuckin grip in the wet and know a couple other people who have supras with similar problems

Shoulda gone to coles

ss is for later mate.

why, tell me the secret, surely rockers and lsd will get me up there no?

so only race them in the rain lol, rains is for skids