Garage Shitposting General

Do you have a garage? Do you use it?

I'm unfortunately in the no garage camp. It means people wont fuck off when you're trying to do basic maintenance like change filters or brake pads, and people also wont fuck off when you just want to spend some time waxing/polishing it.

>HAHA, DUDE IT MIGHT BE THE *REALLY FUNNY JOKE* VALVE xDDDDDDDDD
>HAHA, DUDE YOU MISSED A BIT XDDDDDDDDD

I also have to constantly worry about my car being keyed/stolen/set on fire and it gets dirty as fuck from all the rain and pollen.

Is having a garage the master race setup?

I park in the driveway and do repairs at my neighbors house

you live in the ghetto, op?

>he can actually see his neighbors

There is no affordable housing in my area, I wish someone would make a small affordable house that sits above a 2 car garage so it doesn't take up much space.

Luckily the place I rent has a garage now which is nice, but I'd prefer to own my own home without taking out a 500k mortgage.

>share a garage with family because their house
>tfw barely have space for my tool rolling drawers and motorcycle w/ stand
;_;
I just want to fit a project car in there and put up some cabinets and work benches

because of house prices here I am literally going to live in a garage with my girlfriend,

and by girlfriend I mean car

>live in a garage

there's this sweet garage/warehouse near me for sale. it has a restroom with shower and a little office i could convert to a bedroom. AND its cheaper than most single family homes in my area

Where do you live that people always come up and talk to you?

My neighbor came over once and asked if I was opening a mechanic shop, but other than that I've been left alone while I'm working on it.

No just really care about my shitbox/paranoid.
North of England. I literally cannot wash a car without someone walking past and commenting about it in some way. Just today some hipster fag whistled at me, and some guy with his kids pulled the hilarious 'you missed a bit gag' (I didn't miss a bit, I never do).

To be fair a few days ago I changed the fuel filter on my car and no one spoke to me. So maybe the key to it is to be covered in shit, stink of diesel and have a bunch of tools thrown all over the floor.

I rent an apartment and rent a little storage

I have a garage, but I don't entirely live in the house yet (1 year later lel).

My S2000 lives there though.

my dad has a 3.5 car

>it's not big enough

>have a 36x26 workshop, and a 24x40 garage and i still dont park my car and truck in there. garages are for toys and projects. sounds like you just live in a shitty area OP

All fun and games until someone takes a shit in your sunroof.

why would you leave your sunroof open? if that is something you honestly have to worry about, i would GTFO of there

>Post
INTO THE TRASH IT GOES.
It's not hard to build a garage with the roof facing the right way. Why do people build garages for fat caravan driving moms?

>parents moving
>they sell me their old house
HELLO, 3 CAR GARAGE. NICE TO MEET YOU.

Fucking chicago sunroof.

While I had my piece of shit car up on ramps today my neighbour left the roof open on his 20 grand (pounds, so like 30k US) Merc E class open, proves I live in a good area really.

I still don't like leaving what effectively worth equal to the amount of money currently in my bank account sitting on the street.

Lucky fuck

2 wheelers only.

Best part is, they moved like 3 miles from me. into a place with an EVEN BIGGER GARAGE.

My father is saving up for a car lift.