Lol 2jzfags literally on suicide watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YnS-nT6o4xA
youtube.com/watch?v=2zf4LO13Jmo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1LRJ83ylRec
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ioy1zeB49sU
youtube.com/watch?v=6BjI1lG2q4A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no one believes me when i say the n54/n55 twin turbo bmws are the new mkiv supra

hell, i'd say they're even better just because they're way cheaper, common, and in a 10-15 year newer chassis

for like 10,000 miles or less before everything starts falling apart

Weebs will always spout the reliability meme. They will always spout "muh 4 banger". They will always call bmw owners fuccbois, yet here we are.

at least those would be enjoyable miles not like in a grandmas car like in your pic

335i was the M3 bmw should have made.

Is anyone honestly surprised? The M54 can make upwards of 500hp with boost on stock internals and still be reliable. Bimmer engines are strong as fuck

The new M3/M4 is like the last gen 335i
twin turbo inline six with loads of tuning potential
too bad they're still expensive

Just like all things bmw, you have to wait half a decade for prices to drop, find a clean one with low miles, and haggle price. I love both of mine, but I would rather play craigslist roulette than buy a new model. Plus the M4 is hilariously overpriced for what you get, this coming from a fanboi. 335 all day please.

>only 830whp

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=YnS-nT6o4xA

I have a 2J and I'm not upset that BMW finally decided to make a stout engine. Why would I be?

Your shitposting game is weak

Stout? Implying that those engines last. Blown engines eeeerywhere

>finally decided

oh those decades of building race motors for street cars weren't enough for you mr toy

or maybe when they built the motor for the mclaren f1

where's the proofs

blown stock turbos and fuel pumps arent blown motors

>830hp
> stock
Lol you don't know what stock means

i said 3 years ago that the 335 would be the next poster child for big power and people laughed

now is a good time to invest in cheap 6 speed 335's and sell them to tuning shops

Found the gay ass fuccboi

>i said 3 years ago that the 335 would be the next poster child for big power and people laughed

i don't think this will be the case till somebody (rocket bunny) starts making a wide body kit for it.

>830whp
>stock engine

>Lol 2jzfags literally on suicide watch.

Can this meme fucking end? I'm a supra owner and me, along with nearly every fucking other owner knows full well it's not the ultimate engine.

It's a good engine, a strong engine but to make upwards of 1000 reliably it's always needed forged internals and we know it.

We never fucking claimed otherwise, infact we're often telling people attempting 2jz swaps to know the downsides of their potential builds.

You faggots know who's spewing this shit? Non supra owners.

People who don't own a fucking supra are spewing the fast and furious meme that the engine is somehow literally "invincible".

We hate them, you should hate them too and just know they are not representative of the supra community. They are obviously children and man children unable to afford and properly maintain one, or they would know that it's not invincible. (as good as it is).

It's the same thing RX7fags have been doing for years

OP probably meant stock longblock.

An M54B30 can handle approx 500hp reliably on stock internals so 800hp is doable for the 335

This.
>being blatentley obtuse

>this is what retards believe

hell,even the m50b25 (e36/e34 etc) can get 500 hp on stock internals.weebs can't compete

>Euro/rice trash.
youtube.com/watch?v=2zf4LO13Jmo

>627hp
>naturally aspirated 6.1L
murricucks can only dream of engines this efficient

forgot pic

>2JZ weebs
>i4 weebs

Different weebs, automatic leased 318i lad.

>2jz
>4 banger

it has over 2 extra liters.

Howd it go with that engine in the McLaren I've actually never heard of that

Doesn't the 6G72 in the 3000GT VR-4 handle 700 on stock internals?

it went like this: BMW made the best naturally aspirated engine of all time, simple.

These things eat coil packs like a sorority girl slurps vodka redbulls stock, go look up how reliable the n54 is stock and tell me if that seams like a smart starting point for a build. Also BMW differentials are literally meme tier, an 800hp build would conservatively give you 5,000 miles of fun before some catastrophic drivetrain failure. There's a reason Germans import 2jz for e30/e36 builds regularly.

Something very similar to the V12 in the 850CSi, iirc. If there's one thing BMW better than the other Euro brands it's their engines.

>Posts facts
>Gets called a retard
Sorry about your failed attempt at damage control

Americans don' give a shit about masturbatory fantasy. We live in the present and have fast as fuck cars we can afford instead of benchracing shit we'll never own. Stay assmad that you'll never be able to afford the taxes on a 4.6L in your shithole.

Fuccboi mad that his 6 cylinder m50b25tu makes 185~hp when my BEAMS produces 200~hp
Fuccbois on suicide watch

>something can do 500hp on stock therefore a different engine can do 830 just fine
alright, you simply dont know just how much 830 at the wheels is, this shit aint as linear as your simple brain thiks

lol nah

The only time hp/l matters is when you're a Euro subhuman and you drive a sub-liter clown car.

Your Twink-o awaits.

I watched it a couple of days ago but I managed to carry on with my life without shitposting about it Veeky Forums

You realize that you can boost basically any bmw motor from the past 20 years to 400hp on stock internals and it not lose a bit of reliability right? Probably not, because you know jack shit about performance motors and you have never felt torque in your entire life

The tax on a 4.8 liter petrol car is 162 euros per year which is like 183 usd per year in my "shithole"
anyway I dont need a 5 liter petrol car to make power, Europe gets more efficient engined cars in general.

>muh torks
>L...LSx doesn't count lmao pushrods lmao rapefugees are blacking my wife

>He actually pays a cuck tax

So can a B230 Redblock, sasuga.
From a shitbox 325i owner

>Merc engines in Paganis
Suicide watch etc

The V12 in the 850 is a clusterfuck since they basically decided to take two 6 cyls and mate them at the crank, so they have two of every fucking electrical thing the normal cars have one of.

>$183 per year
>letting this pitiful sum of money have any form of influence on your choice of car

Found the real cuck

An overcomplicated mess for certain, but it's still pretty cool. It's a pity that BMW will never revisit the things.

>Y..you're the cuck
>I pay zero dollars

>implying anything horacio pagani makes, has made, or will make is as good as the f1
Dont get me wrong, mercedes is great, paganis are absolutely gorgeous works of art and performance, etc etc. But 30 years from now, assuming all the environmentalists havent completely scrapped all cars by then, the f1 will be like today's 250 GTO and the huayra/zonda will be just like any other old, rare, and expensive car.

>tfw ill never drive either of them

in my shithole that would be around 2000 usd

>An M54B30 can handle approx 500hp reliably on stock internals
An M20 can make 500bhp on stock internals.

>B230 Redblock
>400hp reliably
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Maybe a B23FT. B230F will make 300hp on borrowed time, B230FT will make 300hp reliably, neither 230 will make 400hp reliably.

T. former 300hp Volvo 240 Turbo owner.

ITT: assblasted murricunts can't deal that there is a replacenent for displacenent
>B-but German cars are unreliable!
>h-how can a 3.0 liter 6 cyl be as powerful as my 8 liter supercharged muscle car?
>the BMW must be LS swapped!
fucking pathetic

mediocre

wasnt even trying

HERESY

no

>not making 600+HP
>can't afford a T6 swap
>n/a

Poor slav detected

You know what I meant. You're more intelligent than you're letting on.

Jesus Fuck, m8 what is this for fucking ants? Couldn't figure out how to download off speedshitters

probably making at least 900hp
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1LRJ83ylRec
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ioy1zeB49sU

>nickel back

You could've killed everyone ITT

phone keeps downloading small images

What are you on a Nokia?

No one believes your lies, dumb weeb.

This one makes 800HP
youtube.com/watch?v=6BjI1lG2q4A
The magic of working for Koenenignog

sweden has some sick very high powered cars, how come? Literally every Performance BMW Magazine has at least one or two articles about tuned high HP bimmers

They also have one of the coolest street drag racing scenes on the planet, and birthed series like Getaway in Stockholm, Ghostrider and Highway. Sweden seems like gearhead central 2bh

I could say it is Valhalla

Ghostrider was a swede? Didn't know, I like how they organize shit down there.

You can make any engine make huge numbers.
I'm sure if you tried you could get 800+ out of the shitty BRZ engine, but it wouldn't last for more than a few hundred miles.

Not a kei car motor though

use a pc and not a phone like a normie

cars are cheap there

Quadsuperturbocharged lawnmower.

>Lol 2jzfags literally on suicide watch.

But I really don't care.