My car is leaking brake fluid from the front and when the car is turned on the pedal goes to the floor and only in the...

My car is leaking brake fluid from the front and when the car is turned on the pedal goes to the floor and only in the last cm or so does it have any pressure.

Only the back brakes go on. When the car is off the pedal is stiff as per usual.

Is this most likely just the brake lines or something else?

How fucked is my wallet?

>he bought a fwd civic

it was $900 and manual

what else could I possibly need

as opposed to what, a rwd civic dumb furfag?

t. summerfag

>furr

Where from the front? From the calipers? From the master cylinder?

I don't own a jack unfortunately and don't have the money to tow it or balls to drive it to a buddies to jack it up so I am not sure.

Its leaking right between the front wheels. When I pump the brakes and then drive up I can see a spot.

>le nippon design

wuh oh user looks like your car is irreparably fucked. it would cost less to buy a new civic.

off to the crusher m8

yeah brake lines=death of car

Im not dealing with getting another shitbox that I have to safety and shit

>tfw to you its a shitbox
>to me its a dream car

I dunno exactly how your car is set up, but if its between the front wheels a brake line sounds logical enough. If I were you, I'd either get a cheapo jack or maybe make a wooden ramp and try and get a better look, or see if your friend could visit you with his. It's not totally gushing fluid is it?

Trust me its a dream car too and I am having a lot of fun putting stupid shit on it, but its still a shitbox.

IF THE AE86 AND MIATA ARE SPORTS CARS SO IS CIVIC

I had topped up the brake fluid on my last drive I did in it to work and it did fuck all. I am assuming it all leaked out because the reservoir was empty by the time I got to work.

Yea that's not good. I was able to go a week with a rear brake hose that had a small crack in it and a leaking caliper without having to top off my fluid. Something may have gotten totally disconnected down there, but the only way to find out is to crawl under at some point.

Your master cylinder is fuckin gone my man

The lines were pretty corroded the last time I checked and the day before they went out some cunt pulled into my lane going 5km/h from the left lane because someone was turning left. I had to slam on the brakes.

Maybe that was the killing blow. In any case thanks for the help

My back brakes still work, is that possible with a fucked MC?

Yeah, mine was fucked it would go to the floor and I had to pump it to make it work.
Replaced it and fixed the problem.
You'll have to bleed the hell out of your brakes after replacing it though.

Alright thanks man.

Not as bad as my last fuckin cars issues thank god

If your brake lines have never been replaced: it's a blown line. Happens on all pre-'00 Hondas that live in road salt climates.

figured as much, fucking city salts the shit out of the roads here

My 2000 honda accord was so rusty underneath that the fuel and brake hard lines going to the back of the car cracked in half.
Every bold on the car breaks when I try and remove it.
Once the tranny goes out I'm gonna baja it out in the desert or burn it to the ground.