Philosophy

You guys use philosophy to understand all different modes of thinking right? You're not one of these idiots that thinks he's gonna find "the answer" are you?

get back to before you cause trouble here, scumbag

Clearly you're very enlightened and open to all different ideas

>1998
>not embracing non-rationality

THERE IS AN ANSWER

What is it?

You're probably one of these guys who rationally came to that conclusion

Or maybe you slay puss

It's hard to tell

IGNORANCE is not an IDEA, it is the absence of manifestation of ideas. it is a state of mind. you're just trying to feel smarter by crowding more words in your head

I am not sure whether I will find any answers, but what if I do? Is it a crime?

I feel you on this one senpai. Anti-rationality is making a comeback and I plan on riding the train off the tracks

What are you talking about??

I'm sure studying philosophy will be nothing but beneficial, it's just that philosophy isn't God telling us how we should live

How many layers of irony you willing to go brah?

Depends on your time and place

I've reached a point where the irony is so strong that it might as well not even be irony anymore

WHAT IS THE QUESTION?

>muh sincere/ironic dichotomy

we all live in a love dream of a loving god. we, are embodied from this god and in turn it is too made up of us and the stuff we see in telescopes. the universe communicates this to us naturally through symbols (and beautifully too). we were divinely manifested for the sole purpose to witness and love this dream, our, "reality", that we do have the power to control for ourselves. our reality, too , is limited by the human brain thinking there is only the 3rd dimension, which our senses let us see. our minds, (third eye) have evolved now to understand the presence of the 4th dimension (the mind) and our ability to control our own reality, by working on ourselves. our 2 eyes have failed us because for a while humans believed EVERYTHING they saw and heard and the majority of them lived in ignorance of the damage this was causing. karma is real, and we all build it. you know color symbolism? its like that. 24/7. but so many have forgotten. but its also yin yang. but its both. our universe is dualistic.

the governments brainwash people to keep this a secret, but the message is seeping in more and more obviously every day. take meme magic for example. its all manifesting and happening and were loving it!

god is real all the gods are real its all real but its all in your head but its all fake because ....wait a second is your head fake?? oh. pretty crazy , but pretty simple. some people "get it" some don't. life is a literal game, of symbols and metaphors.

it works like this: when i see you at work either way the next day , just because i love and believe these crazy stories id smile and be there for you if you came in depressed:)

praise god, god is the universe, the universe is god. both are hostile in NATURE but nature is beautiful and GOD represents the balance that we appreciate here on our 3d planet. that a lot forget about. love everything because everything loves YOU. and it will love you to death. so choose what you love carefully

" W H Y "

also, checked for lucky dubs ^^^^^ coulda told ya that one was comin.. HAD YE BUT FAITH YE COULD MOVE MOUNTAINS

SKATE OR DIE

we never left the >>>>>>iron age
>>> > > > how IRONic is that ??? the astronauts of 300001 will

Dubs confirms

Praise kek

My perspective of reality remains my own. You will never see the world from my eyes no matter how hard you try to adopt my philosophy or mimic my mindset.

because i already have seen it from your eyes, its called being trapped in the subconscious . and yeah, you're right. but you're just spouting the obvious. I'm still correct because what i just shared with you was MY experience and MY perspective. you have just your PERSPECTIVE. and if in your perspective you think you can't be feeling or don't deserve to feel decent all the time, then you will not feel decent as much as you should! thats what it means to transcend the ego and open your third eye

>I'm still correct because what i just shared with you was MY experience
No you didn't, you can't share consciousness through mere words on a Indonesian woodcarving forum.

what a fucking banal and ordinary reality you got there

and tell me brother, what is the purpose of even saying that. thats an obvious statement... seems to me like you just wanna sound smarter than someone who simply wishes to sit and talk for a minute.. how strange! you don't have to let the illusions win. science. gimme a break. its cool and all, but at the end of the day its not gonna help you get any better at meeting chicks and friends.. unless you.... ... love it.

I'm on your side here, don't get me wrong. but you gotta ask yourself why you think the way you do sometimes! just remember that you have free will because you are loved.

free will is real if you believe the myth(s), religion is a joke because the stories have to be blindly believed, and the memes (soul) control us but as you can tell (look at this shitty memes on reddit) when you deny the existence of the soul your inner child gets sad and so do you. and like a child, it can get tricked and trapped. if you are looking at memes about suicide on a regular, THAT IS A REAL ALARM GOING OFF THAT YOU HAVE SOME SERIOUS WORK TO DO AND SHIT TO GET TOGETHER

I think the way I do because I am a product of my genetics which have evolved and mutated over many years in just the right way to create the concept of "me". My brain structure is the result of my ancestors breeding and the small (and large) actions they have made which have imprinted on their DNA. The blood of my ancestors flows through my veins. They are the only ones I can relate to. And I carry them with me, always.

welcome to the wonderful universe!

GOD is the OC Veeky Forums has been looking for and thats why pepe's always smiling because he knows that because he will always be the face of this website. and the frog always has everything he needs. the frog believes in god unconsciously. and so does god believe in the frog. kek was praised even before us! now praise (laugh) (or don't)

>aggro-gator.com
STOP SMUGGLING COUNTERFEIT MEMES YOU FUCK

yes, and thats good, love your ancestors. love your life.

there are no universal answers. every man is his own, and each man has his own questions that need answering. each question is unique to the man, as is the answer.

tfw i get trips of my favorite number which is also my birthday and all i had to do was love memes

T O P
F

r

i

g

g

i

n
KEK

false, there is one whole truth. there is a universal answer = THE UNIVERSE EXISTS, ITS A LITERAL PLACE, YOU ARE THERE NOW.

you're not helping yourself by believing that you'll never be full, because thats what leads to greed and can cause unbalance and take you off your path. YOU are FULL of ANSWERS in your MIND you even said it, each question is unique to the man as is the answer but every man starts with WHY until eventually they ask simply WHY and when they truly as why; they get an answer. you just gotta work for it. its easier than you think... our ancestors figured a lot out for us.

Bravo sir

Enjoy your trips

The answer is memes my friend.

The only thing that gives nihilistic, basement dwelling social rejects any sense of meaning. They're powerful stuff.

and also, hate to tell you, but no , it doesn't remain yours. you'll lose it when you die ... if you believe that.

you're right..

i lost 55 lbs got better at skateboarding met some good friends made peace with parents i grew up thinking hated me and i came to terms with myself. what a bunch of nonsense !

i am my own favorite meme i love me me

It will be encoded into the Earth, which is stored as a huge DNA databank which will be restored upon the time of resurrection, when the spiritual force sees fit to reap the harvest of souls and add to itself from the many planets where there is life.

you guys are great

Check em

lmao

when did this guy say anything about ignorance?

you sound like an sjw retard right now.

The value of studying philosophy is absolutely to be able to see things through different eyes and lenses, some of which you never imagined existed. It also means being in touch in with various intellectual traditions and discussions, carried out since ancient times.

the answer has been found thousands of years ago. We just keep going because we're too afraid of suicide.

When you start to feel like you're drowning in memes, its time to grow gills, nigga.

Humans do not pass on memories, you will be remebered in you contribution to this world and by those who know you. I've heard ants may be able to do this though.

What birth date has 555 in it?

encoded into earth = hell we are on hell but we can wake up to the garden of eden if we choose to believe, otherwise you're trapped in cycles

mar 5th 3/5