/dfog/ - Dungeon Fighter Online General - PLAY YOUR ACTION ANIME RPG (not hentai)

>bigger drop pool soon
dfoneople.com/news/updates/New-Character-Demonic-Lancer

>steem meem
steamcharts.com/app/495910

Act 05. Part 1. Guildpact
dfoneople.com/news/updates/406/Overview

Act 05. Part 2.
dfoneople.com/news/updates/434/Overview

Act 05. Part 3 Dark Elf Ruins
dfoneople.com/news/updates/445/Overview

DnF Updates:
dfonexus.com/threads/summer-2016-update-reveal-information-compilation.12010/#post-312054

ANTON GUIDE:
docs.google.com/document/d/1T4uCWBAsJAGxds0juJxU60TGQe5fJCJHkYlKdO9nuJA/preview?pli=1

>Liberation weapon FAQ:
pastebin.com/7vRmMbnD
>NEW EVENTS LISTED HERE
dfoneople.com/news/events

Fatigue Points(FP) resets at 9AM UTC

>Official Links
dfoneople.com
facebook com/dfoglobal
dfo-notice.blogspot.kr

>PVP playlist channels
youtube.com/user/Chengomango/playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCKkzSym6LVRhjvrQxr6sFeA

>Guilds
ask in the thread

>Wiki
wiki.dfo.world

>Avatar Simulator(Set to KOR)
dnf.exrpg.com/avatar/

>Skill Planner (Entirely unnecessary)
dnf.duowan.com/s/jnmn/gjs.html

>Pixiv Tags
アラド戦記 – Arad Senki
던파 – Deonpa
DNF
D&F

>Voicepacks
mega.co.nz/#F!R5ByyQSR!Jy-BF-7Fk59XmGnrKVaP-Q
>JP Priest voice
mega.co.nz/#!QB0jjZZT!wbE08Q5SsML1leUpVngeLbM6cHY_Gbt0UK0tmXgZGmI

>DnF Original Soundtrack Symphony World
pastebin.com/LfzTQcDh
>Touhou Music Pack
pastebin.com/yRLzz58L

>Mods Installation Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1bzDeYgfdckqgfqtc60OpNTAhUcOiu53LMa_qFJ5LWvI/preview#

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-2Kw45-QzAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for best waifu...

with machanga as my main my days will go from lonely, dark and dreary to happy, fun and exciting.... it just has to, this is my last chance......

better kys then

youtube.com/watch?v=-2Kw45-QzAw

Machanga as in the demon lancer?

I dunno. I mean obviously everyone is going to spam the shit out of him day one because you can garuntee there will be some shitty launch event to go with him, especially with this leveling event and the free awakening tickets for steam and the fucking growing weapon.

I watched the videos he seems ok, but what really sets him apart? All their propaganda videos show is LOOK AT MY THREE INSANE SKILLS THAT ALL COMBO WOMBO COMBO then like 3 awakening showcases and thats it.

I'm not sold, he just looks like someone took like Slayer and priest and mushed them together in a generic 2 cool 4 u d00d who regrets murdering his friend for nothing.

>what really sets him apart?

Does something have to set him apart? He's just a guy with a poking stick give him a break.

He's a class with a stick that doesn't use outdated animations. That's good enough for me.

In a game where leveling is about 3% of the game and grinding is the other 97%, yeh, kinda. Sorry maybe that's just me, but I'm not overly social in MMO's so I spend almost all my time solo and if the class is boring then the game is boring. I'll give him a try obviously but I don't think it'll be the reset button that other user wants.

Is the elf ruin suppose to be mid or near end game content? Just got my char to lvl 40 and first time going in there and the boss is pretty hard for me.

>but I don't think it'll be the reset button that other user wants

I think that "reset" is mostly psychological stemming from depression and anxiety rather than based on the class design.

Character wise he forms a nice trio with the slayers and he does find and fill his own personality niche alongside the other male characters. In theory gameplay wise he fits the role of the melee character with a bit more range, not as long range as the gunners and mages nor as much as a heavy hitter as priest but he does hit a lot of the mid-range fairly well and at a reasonable speed. That he steals the shtick of a couple other classes is another story

>he steals the shtick of a couple other classes
bug bug is 1 class

mid, but shit's poorly designed yo

how balanced is the PvP?
I looked into this game, because PC doesnt have enough fighting games, and SFV sucks horse dick

Whales will always have a gear advantage. If juggling someone for half the match to do half their health while they smack off half in three hits sounds good to you, go for it.

>hurr dfo is a fighting game

every fucking time

I'd make a serious reply but you're not going to listen to me, you're going to listen to retards like and then fuck off and play a real game, which is fine.

What would be your serious reply if I was going to listen?

There's a minimum investment for gear to be competitive, which are level 85 halidoms and at least advanced clone avas with a speed based pet, aura and title. Whale epics are just luxury. I'd argue that rare clones make a big difference, but I pvped just fine for a whole year and got to a high rp without them.

Everyone with some ounce of skill can juggle anybody for "half their health", it all depends on the timing, positioning and skills available. If I have all my cds up and you walk into one of my good combos you're probably going to lose more than half your hp. Nobody loses half their hp in 3 hits unless they're both severely underleveled and undergeared. You don't pvp if you're underleveled and undergeared unless you're fighting people in the same situation.

Don't think of dfo pvp as some balanced fighting game where all you need to do is choose a character but as some typical mmo pvp like tera or wow. Would you ever go try to gank some level 100 fully pvp geared warrior in wow with your level 20 warlock and then cry about how unfair it was when he one shot you and the game should be more fair to you? Probably not unless you're a fucking retard. Same goes for dfo.

If this doesn't sit well with you you can wait till they release the dojo and arena-exclusive character patch which allows you to instantly make a pvp-competitive character that can't participate in pve.

Go to tessa's wiki and read up the pvp page. Also, gooks play this shit game as an esport.

this is too much shilling for me im going to listen to instead he keeps it real

>PC
>fighting games

Hey man, OMF 2097 was a PC exclusive!

pls help. where did my orange weapon go after i reinforced it.

up your butt

Are Shadow Dancers or Rogues better?

up my butt

9 piece lobotomy

Rogue

>There's a Scenario in Metro Center where Isabella fights with you
>She's a Striker

I guess they had to make F. Striker relevant somehow.

Which is more enjoyable? Thread told me yesterday that Shadow Dancer was just spin2win

Rogue is also spin2win + mash that hit end button

>What items should I get to make a build around scrubbing the ground?
you can't

go play pvp instead

shit show

Ok, thanks. Though I have to admit one thing that constantly pisses me off in this game when picking classes and advancement is they show Rogue in this sick looking like ninja armor and its fucking awesome, but I'm pretty sure it's not in the game at all, leaving me looking like a fedora tipping m'lady until I shill for some bras and panties from summer avatars, because the free shit you get with maketh man event is FUCKING HORRENDOUS on thieves.

>not wanting to be a classy ballgown-wearing high-class thief

faggot

The fedora is what gives her gap moe

>missed out on TAO avatars

Too bad for you

Both are mechanically dense and enjoyable IMO. Hardly spin2win.

Rogue is pretty broken right now. They are incredibly strong even without funds thanks to Hit End gears, their exclusive epic set from OV2. Yet they scale very well with additional funds, Even Trannymisu ditched ele for rogue.

SD is alright but you will need to farm either 9pc OV3 set or Gracia to start being remotely any useful in party.

Thanks for the genuine reply. Got any idea about Kunoichi and Necromancer? I've already chosen Shadow Dancer but apparently I can switch for free so I might as well know what the others do.

I want to rape a Rogue.

polyp............

Wow, thanks man. I'm glad that they put the best avatars behind a shit event for their unadvertised game that won't ever be able to be gotten again.

Speaking of TAO, has nipple made any comment about just putting them in the shop?

Kunoichi gameplay revolves around a clone that mimics last few spellcasts done by you. One of the 3 most broken classes in current patch(Summ, Chaos, Kuno), although toned down in future. To my surprise there are barely anyone playing Kuno in DFOG, but I've seen one in tainted evaporating Anton bosses in one rotation.

I haven't played Necro, but I know they are extremely potent as they do shittons of damage with right gears while providing much needed utility(hold) as well. However you have to fund both swap gear and dps gear, which may not be desirable for those with thin wallet.

polypposting!

Well I've just started so I might give Rogue or Kunoichi a try instead of Shadow Dancer, to start with it seems a bit boring so far, plus the whole "back attack" thing when soloing seems a bit difficult unless I'm doing something wrong.

Try backstab in 4 man party. It's ridiculous.

Have a grappler in your party for extra difficulty.

gay

Do you know of a website where there's skill builds and such? I feel like I'm going to gimp myself badly if I try and do this without some sort of guide.

what the heck should I get? I'm a SD

>trying to grind 2 OV sets
>didn't get a single piece drop in 2 weeks
should I just give up and wait for the "ov set in 2 weeks" patch?

Gracia top or bottom, 6pc is good on her

what NO

>fightcade

You can probably get your full set before that patch cones out. nipple shits down interfrags down your throat in events.

Ov quest gives necklace, shoe, ring

Elf ruin event gives you shoulder, belt, and a selective box

Honey time gives a selective box

Maketh event gives you 400 frags, which buys a piece

Thats 8/9 right there. Events gives 100-200 frag regularly, plus what you earn in ov. 9/9 should be braindead easy.

They reduced the success rates because they removed the penalty for failing from 1-10. If you fail in that range the item keeps it's Reinforcement level similar to Refining

Thanks fami.

machanga will save me... i know he will...

? play xrd you fucking 16er

>However you have to fund both swap gear and dps gear, which may not be desirable for those with thin wallet.

2pc Halidoms work fine for swap gear, and Dark Ritual is getting reworked so you don't need to get that much STR in the future anyways (going from a +4444 INT cap to a +1000 INT cap and +60% skill damage), so you don't need to go crazy with swap gear except to get skill levels, which is what everyone does.

>p-p-p-please p-p-play xrd w-w-w-with m-m-m-me

fuck off

He'll save us both, I'm sure of it.

I don't play with cucks omg lol

He's waiting for us...

NO F SLAYER, FK U CHINA

>dream4u
>no thief or fslayer

machanga's muscles.......

Ask Nexus dudes in respective class general, just filter the obvious idiots and MUH ANTON elitists

>sad slayer in the background
is he sad because he's not the favorite boy anymore?

Tessa...

She'll never come to our server...

To anyone who knows the plot, why do I have to beat up Isadora and Vangelis in Endless Nightmare?

fanservice
all of iced wall is premetastasis dungeons
before vangelis and isadora were bosses you killed that got retconned into friendly npcs when they decided to ruin all the lore

Endless Nightmare is like a portal to another world (arad if the metastasis didn't happen), in that world Isadora and Vangelis were corrupted by lotus.

I see

>tfw nobody cares about Mintai anymore since they facefucked her eye out

It hurts

BURR IT'S COLD.

The whole Bantu tribe being made irrelevant made me a bit sad.

At least there's no Endless Grind of Fate.

naw, fuck this gay cock block shit

will this game ever not be ded

>Will a game that forces you to grind the same dailies for weeks on end for one piece of equipment ever be alive
You tell me boss

Does alisha from the elven ruins change the gear type she sells periodically or something?

Do people usually get a magic stone or sub equipment to complete a 9 piece chronicle set?

dont ever get a weapon or magic stone to complete a chron 9 piece

Sub equip, magic stone is for elemental stones.

What's the best chron gear for M. mech?

Ok thanks. What stones should I be looking to get after finishing my chron set?

what is a good m.stone for a m.striker then?

Whatever element type of damage you deal

>+12 lib staff high bid for 150mil on the AH
>tfw only 27 mil off
THE URGE TO WHALE IS INCREASING

what if I don't deal any and my weapon is neutral too

> lib
> whale

(lol)

Then enjoy being weak

Does character switching still kill your Booster count? And how many treasures does it take to open for a single boost anyway? Have keys spread out on a few and I might as well use them now because I won't otherwise.

then it's up to you to fins any element to stack

Fire and Water are the cheapest

Light and Dark are more expensive

Why is there bird poop on tessas breast?

Anything. MStriker isn't set towards any element despite his fire-orientated awakening skills, so you can go water for all I care