I'm in love

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mAjOKVd6Dws
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm hungry.

i'm tired.

The rear brake discs are probably blinis

i'm bored

No shit, you're on Veeky Forums after all.

You're in luck, that's one of the cheapest new cars on the market.

I prefer the normal bumpers and steel wheels myself. And maybe order the roof tent instead of stickers?

Wow, so they do sell glorious Nivas to burgermenschen.

go to bed varg

Jesus Christ that's a shit car. Why not just get a 1992 Geo Tracker?

They were quite popular here in europistan, but by now they're all way to crusty.

>A brand new Taiga/Niva with extra rust protection by the dealer is still solid rear axle, all time 4x4, low range and lockable center diff
>warranty 'n errythag

It's not that bad really

benid :DD

They have Lada Nivas in Canada, right?

I should find one that is 25 years old and in good condition and import it.

I'm lonely.

lada makes a 5 door 4x4 :D

>The rear brake discs are probably blins
FTFY

>tfw can get these for under 5k in great condition here because everybody had them when they came out

unreliable,prone to rust,ugly and just shit in general.interior is a fucking joke.expect no ride comfort whatsoever,even a mid 90's defender offers a better driving and offroad experience that this piece of junk.its a fucking meme.

Yeah, on the roads it's pretty crappy, but give it piece of offroad, and that car is fucking awesome If I would have to say maybe ,just maybe viable alternative to Niva would be Fiat Panda 4x4.

sounds like you dont know how to treat a lada
youtube.com/watch?v=mAjOKVd6Dws

I'm drunk.

I haven't driven a Niva, but even later Defenders are fucking horrible on road. Based on that, I would pick Niva out of the two because of price. Still Suzuki Jimny ftw.

sounds like you dont know what is 21st century engineering.its an outdated cheap pile of shit,

I'm gay.

however horrible defender's ride is still acceptable considering its utility and at least minimum interior build quality.had a defender in family for years,while my grandpa used to grind his damn niva (yuropoor) after selling his 'Zhiguli'.its just unbelievably dreadful.differences between one made in 1985 and a brand new one (always have a few in agriculture shows and etc) are almost non existent,build quality is worse than peugeot with panel gaps and rust eating the fucking car in a couple of years.its cheap and simple to fix,but it breaks a lot.its just an outdated design for poor soviet people who never knew anything better existed while russians just do not care to upgrade it as sales in commieland would fall in case of any price rises.there is a reason why russkies used to flock to my shithole in thousands to buy all the 20 year old 4x4 vehicles regardless of make,only condition being western made vehicle.

I'm fat.

not going to lie where i live.

>rustbelt usa

this car would actually be useful.

>looks brand new
>also looks 30 yrs old

What the actual fuck russia.
That being said, i want one.

Lada Niva? A very nice car, a real 4WD better than a modern SUV.
In France we can't buy it because of pollution controls.