(Cross-thread)

>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

>Previously on /dbt/
For those who care.

2nd for very fuel efficient edition

How many of these threads do we need

As many as your mom's pussy can handle

The cheap headlight/horn/turn signal switch I bought from Amazon broke. The headlight part no longer works. I suppose I'll wire up the headlight to the turn signal switch since i don't have those.

Limpdickgsxrthrottle here. All I can think about is how I'm not gonna hit any perfect shifts on the way home because of that shit

>Ducati edition
I always thought of Ducati as the bike that goes by leaving a trail of gasoline fumes.

You're actually thinking about your butthole, that's fuming for all the black cocks it's taking

>ducati edition
Ill check back with the next one, i dont want to catch electrical gremlins.

Why do people like Ducati?

Memes aside
Solid mechanical engineering and prestige feeling

Would a ducati scrambler be a good starter bike? I like the ability to have off road adventures and it just looks really good to me

>want to ride bike
>haven't finished installing aux lights and new throttle cable
>fap instead

>10mm
kek
Do it

>off road adventures

uuuh ok

Otherwise not a bad place to start but might cost you if you drop it

I have to order the parts and get a barrel reamed but, usp10mm magdump soon.

Would a Kawasaki H2 be a good beginner bike?

Yes.

>15216174

respect le throttle :^)

Yeah, probably the second best choice. In my professional opinion i recommend a hayabusa, turbo and running 22 psi. That way you never get bored.

The aesthetics are pretty great.

>only 22 psi

You have to be running at least 30 if you want a bike you can truly grow into

Hi, /dbt/, I currently own a Yamaha V-Star 650 and I am looking to upgrade to something more sporty. I really like the Triumph Daytona 675 or the Street Triple.
Are these good bikes? I don't plan on doing anything crazy with them and for the most part they will be used to get me from point A to point B.

They're fine.

Are you my nephew?

Both are great bikes, very similar but the Daytona is slightly more track focused.

Just so happens I saw a Triumph today.

Might as well go with meth injection too, dont want any knocking. Also
>shorten the swingarm
>remove all fairings
>now best beginner bike.

You ever play with a P22 or P99?

Different than most cookie cutter clone bikes, cool sound, nice looks. Why does anyone like any bike?

Th Daytona is not very comfortable but a very good sportsbike, the Street Triple R is a fantastic middle-weight standard.

I'd get the street triple then. Daytona is uncomfortable as shit. Striple is also just as capable.

How do i usb power on bike

get a 12v and then a 12v to usb

Hey /dbt/, I know that there are automatic scooters out there, but are there automatic motorcycles? Not that I want one, just curious if they existed.

buy cable, attach to battery, tuck away somewhere

Yes.

Is that safe to ride in rain with?

Yes, what I'm trying to say is a cigarette lighter wired to battery. Then use a cigarette lighter output to usb

Nope, I've wanted to get a p22 though. My friend had one but said it had issues running cheap ammo. Have you?

How is electric safe in the rain? It needs waterproofing

It's just a few coated wires and a 12v cigarette lighter mount. They can have caps on them. If you're cheap use a plastic bag around everything
Nah, but as a little plinky I wouldn't mind getting a 5" target p22. At like $0.08 a round it's not bad at all.

Nice WAT livery. Pic looks like it's from a video game.

Thanks for the advice. I will get the street triple then.

Make more WAT Tans, you cunt.

Looking good as usual trolly

I'd go for it, .22 is always fun because its so cheap

bike first man. But yeah, they're small enough to probably ccw.

threadly reminder that honda a shit

>Evens: I go ride again
>Odds: I stay home

Bike first is probably the best idea

>carrying a .22

Why.

don't die user

Cause it's not a .40 or 9 and you can put like 10 shots in a guy without feeling bad
Just joking, it's a terrible ccw

I mean if it's all you have its better than nothing.

good angles going on there trolly

how many of you faggots gotten your bikes at dealers?

n-notice me s-senpai

Sup

God damn that purple.
Vegan is that you

was it a better experience than getting flaked by a CL seller?

stormy night tonight

i bought an entire chinese bbq duck, how bout you, anons?

>yeah bruh I ride sick wheelies at balance point all day

I've never bought from CL so I couldn't tell you

When the front end comes up can you just hold the throttle pinned and let it come down on its own? I'm really bad at wheelies so I just cut the throttle right away when the wheel gets more than 6 inches off the ground

well what did you end up getting?

>dat purple

Never had an issuer with craigslist. If they're a retard you leave. Simple as that.

no

I've got a Daytona and it sounds like you'd prefer the street triple, it's more comfortable and less aggressive while sharing the best part of the Daytona
>dat 675cc triple.

>. If they're a retard you leave. Simple as that.
the bad part is often you have to travel hours to check out a bike, so if you don't buy it you wasted a bunch of time and fuel

Yes, Honda DCTs and Moto Guzzi convert.

>what is amps?
Something determined by the load, not the source.

yeah, that.

Don't cut throttle, ride the rear brake and keep it pinned, you'll actually be faster.

Yeah, it wouldn't ever shoot up... Just lift under throttle and go down on it's own fairly quickly (except the literbikes)

My fastest laps were shortshifting before the crest, leaving the front on the ground, and turning in earlier to the next turn (There was an instant right turn if you did wheelie you'd have to bring it down before you turned in)

>but since the camera guy was at that corner for a session I wanted to get some lift pics

What steps are you fags taking to get your dream bikeu

Ok I'll try that. I was practicing wheelies on my KTM and had enough control that I was ready to use the rear brake, but I needed to adjust the pedal up to find it better. The Daytona will take a little more forethought since I'm not used to even touching it, so I don't cover it

I check my local classifieds for KLR 650's every day.

Mainly just waiting for parts all the time.
>I own a KTM

Do you already have the money for it?

Saving up and hoping to find one cheap

If it's reasonably priced, yeah.

i have no riding experience besides riding quads. and i dont want to regret financing for a baiku besides having enough to do so and paying it off a year later

Also assuming your Daytona acts the same as mine and you're talking about the wheelie that comes around 10-11 grand in 1st that'll go up about a foot then come down on its own when you shift to second. But mine's bone stock so take that with a grain of salt.

Which one?
>tfw have enough to buy a new Tiger 800 XCx or Turismo Veloce
>really don't want to get rid of my Tiger 1050
The struggle is real

>Dream bike
>KLR650
Come on m8 you can do better than that

Shilling EBR so they'll still be around when I get the money to buy a brand new bike.

sport bikes can really only barely power wheelie in first? I always assumed they would pull up like mad, but I suppose they're geared a lot taller than my bike, and also designed to keep the front down on throttle

a car puts out significantly more than 12 volts when it's running

i've seen my truck around 18

so do bikes. Most electronics work just as well with 20 volts as they do with 12

I normally short shift out of first and stay above it because the gap is so big between gears plus I catch neutral pretty often if I use the QS in first. It's mostly crests, bumps, and suspension unloading that makes it lift.

Well the biggest one is in 1st, it'll still pull a bit in second, and remember the Daytona is a 600 i3, liters and i4s will more because the power is less linear.

They're talking middle displacement bikes, not litre peters with almost twice as much power and nearly the same weight.

highest i've seen a bike output is around 14

and considering it will work with the car not running i'd rather not risk the cdi, that's just me

>Tfw new job
>Will be able to afford a decent bike soon
>Don't know if I want to get older Peter sport tourer or newer middleweight sport standard
>Knowing that I'm probably notb going to get a Honda makes me sad

Still though my 450 rips big power wheelies up through 3rd.