google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

cycle-ergo.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First?

STALKING GIRLS /DBT/ EDITION

Second for Streetfighter

O shit waddup, so I was doing some pulls last night and as I come off one, notice my throttle is suddenly limp as my dick when I finished up w/ your mom
Anyway, couldn't get all the slack out at the bars, gonna lift the tank today and hope it's just the cables at the throttle body. Why tf would it suddenly get a ton of slack though? Cable slipping through?

Looks like this thread wins out.
Because CTRL+C is hard

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:
(Cross-thread)

>Webms with sound

Yesterday I put this in that

Old and new

Getting the old one out was easy, it just wiggled out the bottom, but the new one required a bit more disassembly to put in through the top.

nice nice desu

So, /dbt/, I have to ride my 600 home with a leaky fork seal as I can't leave it at work. Pump the forks til all the oil come out and then clean the brakes off? Or risk the oil leaking onto the brakes mid-ride?

I got one of those in here

and don't wheelie

I just got a middle finger from some white guy in a honda civic. I was just commuting back home from work.

I didnt do anything to provoke him. we were on a single lane road and i was just crusing along behind him two car lengths. Never tail gated him, or rode like an idiot behind him. My exhaust is stock and quiet (300cc). When we came up to a stop light. he rolls down the window and gives me the finger.

i shrugged and gave him the wtf did i do look.

has anyone had this happen to them before?

It's in.

Now, the bike feels way fucking better than before, back end feels glued to the road in corners. However,

I bought this shock as a GSXR-1000 K4 from eBay, but after fitting it and looking back at the pics, I realise that it is a GSXR-600 K6 shock.

This means it is -13mm than stock which is a big height drop at the back end. I lose turn in, very noticeable on roundabouts and slow turns, and it doesn't quite look right have the rear so low.

It does make the bike a little more comfortable though, and even losing turn in, the bike is so planted. I think I will keep it there but keep looking around for the correct shock.

LET THE BODIES HIT THE

Bike wreck gore pls?

u asked

>she will never straddle your cock

>Sportsbikeshop doing interest free 6 months finance on £400 or over
>£66 a month
>kinda need new boots and jacket

Waiting on some Pazzo levers and the second rear turn signal because a "set" to Rizoma is 1.

Why are Italians so jewish?

Good. I'm not into traps anyway

Why are you so poor?

>not pounding that gaping ravine single mother pussy

>raising another man's autistic child

Boi pussy maybe. Cuz that's a guy.

don't talk to me or my autistic child ever again

Thanks

I'd rather fuck the bike

horny man travis pls

Not sure what you mean b

>order something from sportsbikeshop
>late because they're moving warehouses
>bit annoyed but get over it
>receive email giving me some money off
Pleased with them desu

Yeah they are nice chaps

>No, CRF, I am your father

I would have stripped myself naked and ashamed myself sexually.

BAKUON TODAY

BUKAKKE ON!! your mother lmao!!!

I would have too if it had the gold rims. The owner didn't even lock the steering I could have tied it to the back.

that too

>inline 2

>>inline 2
"parallel twin" you fag

Anybody know anything about BMX bikes?

"1/4 of a real engine" you cuck

Heh. Good one punchy.

fuck off v6 fag

Still a 270° crankshaft. It's probably the best sounding stock Honda in 2 decades.

>show up to buy used Ninja from Craigslist guy
>"ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ" gun decal on front fairing

He was like 5'5'', too.

So many little dudes riding bikes.

When is Yamaha going to put the MT-07 engine, strip some weight, and put in good adjustable suspension on to the Tenere?

>2 is a quarter of 6
lrn2math

When they stop hating their customers.

never

>talking to friend who is a shit rider
>he starts talking about how his bike handles better than mine
>says I should use better tires for extra traction and better handling
>he literally can't turn
>I can outride him with a slow shitbike on dual sport tires

>parking light and high beam work, but regular headlight doesn't
>high beam and regular headlight are in the same bulb
>look for cause of problem all over the bike
>this continues for a week
>turns out there were several filaments in the same bulb,the one for the high beam was fine but the one for the regular headlight was broken

i got tricked by that once

this is gonna be fun

how did you think your high beams worked before?

I'm literally clueless about electrical shit
I guess I thought it just increased the amperage when you turn on the high beam

>tfw perfect weather outside but new helmet still isnt here.
Dont wanna squid but god dammit its tempting.

>tfw perfect weather but no license
Don't want to ride without it but god dammit its tempting

>mfw looking at a "drifting" website to buy stuff for the Punto
>mfw I shouldn't even think about putting money into it

Let me borrow your helmet, we will ride together.
>problem solved.

what habbened

but what helmet should I use?

Not me, but guy slid and got his jeaned leg caught on a barbed wire fence.
XT225? Those gauges look very familiar.

Tfw perfect weather but bike is gonna be in the shop for 2 months

>Not having a spare helmet for qts

>in the shop for 2 months
>Ducati
ayy lmao the memes
no clue, i didn't make the webm, I jjust saved it

pls tell me those are new tyres, there are chicken strips and there are chicken strips

Its so stupid. Everytime I bring my duc in for service it takes the longest time. My previous bike was an 848 evo. I called 2 weeks in advanced to schedule a day to bring her in for the 7500 mile service which takes about 8 hours of labor and consists of replacing spark plugs, belts, fluids, and checking the valves. I drop off my bike at the dealership the day before I was scheduled to bring it in as well. Expecting to have the bike back by the next day. Nope. Didnt get a call till 3 fucking weeks later. The reason? Waiting on spark plugs to come from italy...thank god these bikes are only for the track and occasional ride to the pub.

How do you get as retarded as this guy?

Yes. This picture was taken the day I bought the bike. I rode it 50 miles from the dealer and it broke down. Additionally i had a nail in my rear tire...

quantity over quality is how i buy bikes

2000-2005 R6,CBR or GSX-R and why famalams its going to be my first street bike help a nigguh out

yeah this is why I'm never not buying japanese bikes.

The computers all whine at you on new euro bikes if you service them yourself as well.

I dont really have time to ride and where i live it would be suicide. Im thinking abiut getting a dual sport though

git gud

The new ducs have service intervals of 15k. And you dont have to service the electronics? Only bring it in to your dealer to remove the service indicator as it keeps track of it like in cars. Also they come with a 2 year warranty as opposed to 1 year on japanese bikes. My only gripe about them is some things are poorly designed (which is the result of constant innovation, unlike the japanese who make the same bike for 10 years) and service takes ages

japanese bikes don't need a two year warranty to sell

if they're not fucked after a year it's good for life

p-plz respond

it's probably a little rich to say the japanese make the same bike for 10 years, there's not really that much between an 888 and a 1198 lol.

Also many certified ducati techs arent even sure how to work on the bikes. Which are what leads to catastrophic failures.

In my case. My brand new duc failed to start because it was a hot day and the charcoal canistee expanded and flooded rhe bike. When I got it towed to the dealer they thought the issue was bad fuel injectors. But it wasent and upon taking the bike home it died again. Had to take it back to a different dealer and with ny intuition we found the problem

Hey you still around collage user?

Ninja / Z 800

Lmao no, maybe you knew him before? That would be the only explanation I would come to. Did he look genuinely mad?

the differences will be completely transparent to you as a beginner.

Either pick the best deal, or go sit on all three and choose the one that fits your shape the best.

I was looking at the 636 my brother in law has one. Its a bit pricey and i didn't find it as comfortable as the 3 i mentioned

No? There are absolutley no similarities between them. Except for both being red and having 2 cylinders. The engine technologies, electronics, suspension, brakes, frame and subframes are completely different. Have you even looked at the two?

I have ridden all 3 for more then 4 hours

nope. never seen him before

then what are you asking us for? they're jap I4's, they're all reliable.

Go hit up the best deal you can on CL

well u suk dik

The longest ducati has produced the same super bike was 3 years lol. Compared to any japanese bike, and they still have issues. For example the Yamaha R6, it the same bike for 10 YEARS and thry stil have recalls..

Yes. Only he Also tried to kill me with his cager after.

>the engine technologies

Fuel injected 90 degree desmodromic liquid cooled twins?

same.

>electronics

base model 1198 doesn't have any gizmos

>suspension

USD fork, monoshock rear? same.

>brakes

Alright, got me here, 888 is traditionally mounted brembos, 1198 is radially mounted.

>frame and subframes

trellis steel? yeah, same.

where dat innovation boi?

I'm basically looking for pros and cons and any reliability issues because i find everyone i talk to just shills their bike
That was a dark time in my life user i needed the money

>USD fork, monoshock rear? same.
I guess a CRF450 also has the same suspension because it has USD forks and a monoshock.

no, not the same.

But certainly not innovative.

Ducati's story has always been one of evolution rather than revolution, it's only since the panigale have they done this whole "innovation' thing which is predominantly for ease of mass production (trellis is hard to mass produce, needs to be hand made) considering the panigales have never worked better than the older bikes on track.

Of course

>its a Chisame episode

1198 has
>single sided swing arm
> completely redesigned frame
>completely redesigned everything
>170hp
>97ftpbs torque
>12.7:1 compression ratio
>Bigger wheelbase
>improved everything

Just because it uses the Desmodromic technology doesnt make it the same. Otherwise i can say all japanese bikes are the same since theyre all inline 4s...