Okay so my boss who happens to be a rich Russian prince, wants to become "big" in hip-hop...

Okay so my boss who happens to be a rich Russian prince, wants to become "big" in hip-hop. I'm planning to use him as a test drive for future artists as I want to start a talent business, helping artists get out there. Where should I start? As this retard has an endless supply of money, what should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/finessethesound
soundcloud.com/finessethesound/mw-instrumental
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If he has any actual talent, he just needs to make high-quality music videos and post them on YouTube. Then covertly shill them and let word of mouth do the rest.

Is he rapping in Russian or English?

Make YouTube videos.
Charge him for said videos.
Book shows and collect off of it.
Make it look like everything is going fine all the time and bleed him dry.

He raps in English and Russian. He's got a virtually good grasp of idioms and colloquial phrases in English, but sometimes it's a little lacklustre.

if anyone can post a blueprint of what to do, i will personally transfer bitcoin from the prince's account. how else does this nigga stay lit

Is your boss timati? Kek

Give him an original name, one that is easy to SEO. Spend a lot of money on youtube ads on pop music videos. Have him keep up to date on twitter/instagram and buy likes/followers. Make a ridiculous song that is just way too stupid and over the top. If he can make a dance, even better. Send his mixtapes to pitchfork, anthony fantano, and other music reviewing sites after his first song has gotten a bunch of views from youtube ads (it works very well). Professional photo shoots in front of women, nice cars, and money (exotic animals if you can do it). People love a rich idiot so if he can personify that, he's in.

It's not hard to make it in the music industry if you're already rich.

1BgFDaRngTNSdHxyiTG1BQacR31x98c7iy

If dj khaled can do this shit I think anyone can

Make sure he gets arrested on spurious weapons charges, drugs charges, or, even better, gets into a messy, loudly public altercation with somebody, preferably a stooge who will drop charges once it gets enough publicity.

Also, a 'beef' with another rapper, as above, agree in advance for payment or shared publicity.
Call out rapper(s) on tracks,

Only to do a 180 and public apology when publicity dwindles.

Also, stunting and flossing on youtube.
50cent is the best at his, IMHO.
There's videos of him showing off stacks of cash, cars, etc also throwing fake cash off a balcony, which he reveals as fake cash with his image on.

Fake cash for movies and music videos can be bought online.

Get arrested after the come up, not before. No one will know about it.

Beef with rappers also mean shit until after he gets big. Apology is correct.

Well, yeah, I meant to say that actually.
Put the videos and press releases and shit out first, get a bit of traction.

The drama should follow as the publicity picks up a little. This is more of a boost for kudos.

You don't have to go full gangsta, just a bit of controversy helps.

Popular choices are questioning other rappers net worth, their sexuality, and how 'real' they are. implying you deal drugs, put in more work or hustle harder, get more sex, etc

My favourite lyrics 'calling out' rappers?

'Niggas too concerned with Drake and Common.
I'm concerned with niggas having fake in common'
-Joe Budden

I would love to write some tracks, if you're interested?

make sure he has decent producers, there's a shitload of kids nowadays selling beats for 100 that are pretty damn good, just a matter of looking around on soundcloud

I can produce.
Just tell me how you want the song and I'll make it completely for free.
If you like it you can use it for whatever you want. If you don't, you can ignore it.

I don't even want my name anywhere on it, and you can even pretend the guy produced it himself for all I care.

Would you be interested in something like this?
You have nothing to lose, right?

this

message me on soundcloud if you want a specific vibe, just give me a song and ill emulate it. been producing for 5 years. 100$ a beat, comes with full exclusive rights, track outs so the audio engineer can master it to radio quality.

soundcloud.com/finessethesound

this is probably something a russian would like. sounds very much like a foreign rap instrumental to me. soundcloud.com/finessethesound/mw-instrumental

I'll have to go in a bit.
If you're interested or just want to ask me something, here's my e-mail:
[email protected]

Help him find his niche. Like atl rappers have the lazy flow. Chiraq guys have the drill music. Next get him an instagram and soundcloud. Put his music on sound cloud and hype it with instagram(bonus points if you use instagram to preview unreleased tracks to build support). Also use the instagram to show him doing cool hip hop shit. After he starts getting some followers and views next you need to get a good music video. Because he has money and wants to make it quick I recommend looking at:
A Zae Productions
- this guy knows how to make successful music videos consistently but it comes with a price

Also get him on a beat with a good producer(this should probably be before the music video). Look at : Metro Boomin, Young Chop, Zaytoven, Molly Raw, DJ Esko
These guys are also going to charge a good bit for a beat. But being associated with one of these guys gives him a lot more credit and potential for blowing up because they make damn good music. More bonus points if he actually is good and could eventually be in the studio with one of these guys. 2x Multiplier if he gets some instragram pics with them.

Repeat these steps until it works. Also make sure he is consistently putting new music on soundcloud. Look at artists who got big: chief keef, young thug, gucci. They all have 1000s of songs. Always churning out more monthly if not weekly. The shotgun approach works very well. Especially if you find a style that works and keep pumping out similar stuff.

weren't all the Russian royals killed in the revolution?

>I can produce
>I'll do it for free
>I don't even want credit

No offence, mah nigga, but it doesn't sound like you do know how to produce.

Not trying to get up in your ass, but there's that old saying about 'if it's too good to be true...' and you already know the rest...

Are you saying the first tracks free?
Or you just want the experience?

I make songs anyway that nobody ever listens to.
If I can make songs for an actual release, even if it's for free with zero recognition, it's still way better than doing it for free with zero recognition without them being on a release.
The main reasons though, is that I'm bummed about losing almost all my stuff to a hard drive crash and can't find the motivation to keep working.
This would be perfect for me.

Of course getting paid would be better, but to someone who has millionaire budgets and can hire the best of the best it wouldn't make sense to hire me, so I'm offering a bit more than usual because otherwise I'd never get accepted.

nope, the majority fled to Yugoslavia, and afterwards in WW2 to Britain and France.

OK, but after that, make that paper, B.

Of course.
Can't work for free forever

chrome wheels

damn...

Fucking nice

The world doesn't need anymore russian hip-hop.

You're the user I gave my paypal to in the other thread, right?
It has now gone 404, and I ask you, if the paypal thing isn't working, then don't waste anymore time. It's not worth it and you already did too much.
Thank you very much for what you already did.

Also, just for info, I read all the emails sent to that address, as they're forwarded to my main one.

Hey man.
Yeah - WTF - the thread disappeared, but it should have been still 'live?'
I tried emailing you the other day, but my email would not accept it as valid either?

I don't know what's up with that.
But, ok, if you're cool with it, thanks for the books I guess.

I think they deemed it as off-topic or against the rules and deleted it. Too bad.

It's weird that my email didn't work correctly, but whatever. Thanks for the advice user. Have a good life.

Hang on, did you mean you check the email you posted here -

?
That email still seems valid, I just checked it.
The other one wasn't.

Nono, I was always talking about the other one ([email protected]).
I didn't said anything about [email protected]