Loving these mudflaps. Definitely a must-have for every Subaru owner

Loving these mudflaps. Definitely a must-have for every Subaru owner.

Also general rally armor thread.

Your mom has a pretty nice set of mudflaps, if you know what I mean.

dem subaru trips doe

100% chav

>555
Subaru trips. Now you've got to take her off-road. Return to us with a healthy coating of dirt.

>Not even fucking installed right

That looks fucking stupid.

poorfag haters detected lmao at your life

Looks terrible and theyre installed wrong you fucking mongoloid

Because op put the mudflaps on backwards. Or spotted backwards flaps and posted for luls.

that isn't even your car my busriding friend

Poormans mudflaps
>buy 2 crazy carpets
>cut both pieces in half
>drill and screw into wheel wells

how the fuck are they backwards? the bigger ones go on the front because, oh idk, FRONT TIRES TURN lmao fuck off to the back of the bus please

It's a troll

OP's way is way more lit though.

what's the point of installing mudflaps when you fuccbois never stray from your paved roads in the city?

Can tell because of the pixles in s post.

to look rugged and outdoorsy

>be a faggot
>buy a subaru
>I'm rally now
>put mud flaps on shitbox
>never leave pavement
Sounds about right

rally isn't offroading

Eh I'd say they serve a purpose on normal roads too. I installed OEM splash guards onto my car and now I don't get dirt splashed onto my doors anymore.

>gravel and dirt are considered pavement
Did I say off road you dense faggot?

I'm sure your $1500 shit box thanks you

your mudflaps are pointless

Hell yeah. $1300 actually.

Hell yeah. Banter aside, I love picking up cheap cats off craigslist, daily driving them for a few months while I get them in tip top shape, and then flipping them. I do get attached from time to time though. I sold an EF that I regret letting go of.

Don't know if I'll ever sell mine since I put a lot into it. Driven it for over a year now with minimal issues. I've met a few people thanks to the car so I think an engine swap would be easier than finding a new car if it does shit the bed.

No one wants to fuck up their paint and mudflaps provide a purpose. They keep the sides of your car clean, especially in widebody cars. The widebody WRX/STI are notorious for kicking rocks up onto the fenders and side of the car which is why you can get rock guards from the factory

I put mudflaps on my focus st and notice a huge decrease in shit that would splash up on my doors.

wut

>rallyarmor
>road tires

>focus
Opinion negated

>mcrae trips
he is smiling on you

>what's the point of installing mudflaps when you fuccbois never stray from your paved roads in the city?

They have plenty of use in the city. There's always wet spots to drive over and they don't splash up dirt on the doors or bottom sills. In the rain on the rutted freeways, the amount of rooster tail splashing onto other cars is far less, thus improving safety for other drivers.

It also reduces the amount of heavier grit thrown up on wet roads because the water that is cascading down in a stream will deflect the grit downwards more. Thus it doesn't fly as high in the air onto other cars. Yeah, yeah, I hear your complaint that it doesn't matter since all the other cars don't use mudflaps. But at least my one car is trying to make a difference with both front AND back mudflaps.

Is the wish to allow courtesy and safety towards other drivers a dead thing in America? I hope not.

I got the "OEM" mudflaps which are factory parts but are installed by the dealer. Ever since I got them, the amount of dirt at the bottom of the doors and car body is very small. It should be an improvement versus salt roads too for the next winter.

You wouldn't happen to be the shade tree mechanic Todd who owns a very fast Subaru that's currently in pieces living in a freedom state would would you?

The best decision I ever made was selling my last (and 3rd total) subaru and never looking back.

The subie community used to be AMAZING, good friendly people who helped each other out and were worth a damn.

It's almost exclusively monster flatbrim wearing faggots that do nothing but cry and shit talk each other.

Nice anecdotal story

>Nice anecdotal story

Subaru's type of clientele changed a lot in the past five years. It will continue to change as you get more housewives and soccer mom subaru CUV owners posting in their forums.

Source.

I'm not sure what's worse, this or when people slap multiples of those "sportsy accents" of fender decorations on the sides of their cars

Go to ANY subaru meet. Go look at the crowd that comes to Wicked Big meet now. Go to any friday night gtg and look at most subaru owners nowadays, go on NASIOC and ask anyone thats been there since 2002.

>Source.

You cannot even come up with first or second hand sources that George Washington ever existed a a real person. All the things you cite as proof are many many many hands down or even hearsay or myths.

Whats the point?
Not like that subaru will ever go on a dirt road never mind off road.

>I'm not sure what's worse, this or when people slap multiples of those "sportsy accents" of fender decorations on the sides of their cars

Well, even shops like Autozone used to sell fake vent openings you could attach to the exterior. So from a distance, the car looks like it has more features.

I remember those old days when cellphones were just getting started. Many places sold fake cellphone antennas for cars or windows. Yes, windows. Back then, some phones would use an antenna that was mounted on the rear window. So people who wanted to feel like they had more prestige would attach these faux antennas to their cars.

>dark blue car
>bright red mudflaps
LMAOING MY ASS OFF

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS IDIOY DOESNT KNOW HOW TO INSTALL MUDFLAPS HAHAHA

The best one is the stick on fake exhaust tips so it looks like it's routed right through the body.

are mud flaps made for in front of the tire?
sure you're not going to be driving in reverse for more than a short distance but why not have some protection there as well