/drg/ Danganron General : Selfless tragic hero with an unrequited love edition

Last thread hit image limit Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/hn13LrKe

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Other urls found in this thread:

proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-guy-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-featuring-dr3-boys
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-dangangames-featuring-dr3-girls
youtube.com/watch?v=kkDBCBiFsMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will Ryota get fucked by despair?

Here is the work in progres.
I don't know If I'll be able to go all the way but I have to go for an hour for now. I'll keep going once I get back

Juzo a KEK

HOPE

J U Z O B O Y S

That man has no redeemable qualities whatsoever but yet I can't help it but to like him. I really hope he gets some redeemable qualities, though.

Nth for best girl

i'm quitting tomorrow, it's just a summer job. i haven't been given any actual work for a week so my supervisor just said to look busy. no worries.

Izuru is cute!
CUTE!!

Please vote on BOTH polls! I highly appreciate every vote! You are aloud to vote MULTIPLE people at MULTIPLE times if you chose too!

Which GUY should be in the next DanganGames?! Featuring DR3 BOYS!:
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-guy-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-featuring-dr3-boys

Which GIRL should be in the DanganGames?! Featuring DR3 GIRLS!:
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-dangangames-featuring-dr3-girls

Mikan Tsumiki and Nagito Komaeda are Guaranteed to be in the next game! Tis why they aren't on this weeks polls!

The top 9 BOYS and GIRLS get in!

How many days have passed since Bully-kun left?

He said he was going for 10 days

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

>NG codes
>Reanimator
>Hope anime
Jesus christ so many loaded chekov's guns

Can anyone beat Izuru Kamukura?
I'm not talking about Reserve Course Hajime Hinata.
I'm not talking about Ultimate Hope Izuru Kumukura.
I'm not even talking about Remnants of Despair Izuru Kamukura, either.
I'm not even talking about Ultimate Future Izuru Kumukura with full control over Hajime Hinata experience (who is a veteran of Improved Hangman's Gambit, Truth Sword Debates, Crime Manga Writing and Mental Surfing), ninety hope shards (which grant him Neural Liberation, Envious Influence, Auto Focus Lightning Flash, Cheat Code, Trance, Delusion, Vocabulary, Charisma and Algorithm) capable of being Ultimate Athlete, Ultimate Serial Killer, Ultimate Breeder, Ultimate Mechanic, Ultimate Imposter, Ultimate Martial Artist, Ultimate Soldier and even Ultimate Analyst, supported by Komaeda Nagisa (in the peak of his luck circle, with fully working Junko Hand and full pack of Dr Hopper), control of both the Novoselic Kingdom and the Kuzuryu clan, with Chiaki AI and Alter Ego simulated by his mind, four Dark Devas of Destruction guarding him, control over Jabberwack Island and The New World Program, entered You've Got That Wrong Mode, shooting Future Bullets on everybody and solved Final Death Room so he can use Octagon just from camera angle.
I'm Talking about Ultimate Mastermind Izuru Kumukura, survivor of two killing games, with a perfect understanding of Future, who caused The Biggest, Most Awful, Most Tragic Event in Human History, equipped with Gravel Swimsuit and Meat On The Bone while casting Infinity Unlimited Flame with his Makango, controlling the Despair Disease bugs, able to be interested in boats for full five seconds, wearing the three years old school clothes and protagonist ahoge, with desire to avenge his double dead gamer girl waifu, who can perform everything that normal people couldn't even dream of while being an expert in thousands of fields and billion of abilities and bored from all of that even before he started.

Posting this because /vp/ is in despair.

No. I have to please everyone. I gotta prove my worth as a- okay, okay, it's not that bad.

But seriously, I get anxious when I leave shit unfufilled. I don't exactly have much of an audience, and I'd hate to disappoint you guys.

I want to get locked up with her in an airtight school and make her food and bring it to her Monokuma lair. I'd also clean it and drag her out if she stays up late watching her chinese despair cartoons. I want to feel her breath going from shallow to deep as she falls asleep in my arms. I want to feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a nightmare and feel her sob into my chest. I would kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I want to take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her sickly hand so that she can fall asleep. I want to make shitty homemade pizza with her and stay up late watching dumb movies and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I want to play retarded drinking games with her, talk about stupid drunk things and show her how to play pool in the rec room while shitty alternative metal plays. I want to feel the warmth of her body and her slightly drunk breath as she tries to line up the cue for a shot. I want to call her ordinary-looking and mention other girls I talk to see her eyes light up with jealousy.

One night, she will silently sneak over to the kitchen. Walking back into my room, a shining sliver of a blade will be extending from her clenched fist. It would be easy - right between my ribs, rupturing the heart, death would come almost instantly. But something is wrong. Her hand stops halfway, and begins to shake violently, as if the knife itself wants to jump out and pierce my chest. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, her hands grabbing at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body is shaking feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond my door.

What happened to /vp/ is the new game bad or something?

Ash/Satoshi failed Pokemon League AGAIN.

Who is the Solidus of DR?

Just finished ep.

So this guy was literally just confirmed as the traitor, guessed this on ep 1 because of the obvious baggy eye thing.

MASTERMIND HE'S THE MASTERMIND I KNEW IT SUSPICIOUS AS FUUUUUUCK

MITARAI IS IN LOVE WITH JUNKO, THAT'S WHY HE ASKED KIRIGIRI WHAT SHE'D THINK OF A PERSON WHO ENGINEERED THE KILLING GAME

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sorry that I ended up making your list longer. I hope you go through it rather quickly.

I'm curious, though. What's currently on your list?

Or maybe

He likes Junko

And doesnt think shes a bad person

And is asking Kirigiri about her

As expected.

This. Animefags are going nuclear in despair.
youtube.com/watch?v=kkDBCBiFsMs

how is it even possible

You shouldn't be surprised Pokemon doesn't want ash to succeed.
I feel like that would be too obvious. I just don't want to him to be the traitor....

>(((Anonymous))): Or maybe le junko didn't do anything wrong. Man, this epic gimmick is still funny, right guys?

I can give it a shot
Damn this fucking scene was too much

You'd think that he'd get better with time.

>quitting tomorrow
oh...
o-okay then...

I was wondering the same thing. Did he watch the last Despair episode?

PLS WHAT IS GOING ON

MAKE A NOISE IF YOU NEED HELP

This looks surprisingly nice

You won't disappoint us. You are providing quality content just because random people on the internet ask for it, getting nothing in return

You are a good soul, but you should try to take care of yourself too. We can wait for the fics, don't push yourself too much, okay?

You always find a way to make Junko good. That has to be a talent too

What was she even doing in this scene? Sure, torturing, but exactly how? Pouring hot soup in his eyes or something?

Probably cutting his eye out with the spoon as she uses it for the retinal scanner later

Ultimate Liar

She gouged his eye out with a curry-stained spoon. Why else did she gain access to Izuru's room?

Covered the spoon in hot spice via the curry and used it to dig out his eye, so she could break past the retina scanner.

She gouged out his eye with a curry spoon to use it in the retina scanner.

I really wanted him to win this time.
I fucking watched the latter half of XY as it was airing because it was good.
Hell, I'll even watch XY&Z to its conclusion, because I'm too invested at this point, but I'm still disappointed.

>it's all up to Punished Edgelord to eliminate the mastermind Ryota Mitarai
don't disappoint me

I completely missed she used an eye for that scanner. Thanks, anons!

>Pouring hot soup in his eyes or something?

Dude, seriously?

Is Izuru the Ultimate Little Sister?

Have to and stream the new episode

True Despair

/drg/, i had my first danganronpa related dream last night
I was cast as fuyuhiko in the american tour of the dr2 stage play, which is weird, because appearance-wise i'd probably fit hajime best out of the cast
Or i guess gundham, with some effort

>Still no Gozu, Bandai or Miaya in the Despair arc
but why

sure

>Persona-kun calling someone else a monster

It's fine. Really, I should be getting through it faster than I am. At the very least, it helps get me in the habit.

Lesse... there's a coupel character driven ones I'm reluctant to start until I can get better with dialogue and pacing, but I guess I should just dive in and get the bad stuff out of the way using them, huh?

Those would be, in no particular order:
>Chisa and Munakata, with Boxer getting c u c k e d
>Threesome between Izayoi, Ruruka, and Seiko
>Spin the bottle with genocider.
>Nanami and Fuyuhiko Natsumi competing for Hinata's dick

Then I have less dialogue heavy stuff, such as;
>Celeste Servant gangbang/bukakke
>Seiko/Reader. Cute. CUTE.
>PoV Double Junkos
>Chiaki x Reader (I almost want to leave this one to last to spite that user. Almost.)

And now we can add RyoutaXJunko in there somewhere.

I know I shouldn't worry. I just sometimes feel like I'm not a good writer because I don't meet the literally impossible standards I set myself. It's weird being aware of it, yet still being bound by it.

>Pic related; an accurate representation of my mental state.

Post yfw the new OP

And then tasting it basically

>three people had their first danganronpa related dream last night.

What does this mean

it wasn't a known talent, as smug died before she could become it

>tfw a super hot gyaru will never suddenly grab you by your scarf, demand to know who you are and press her boobs against you as she happily hugs you for some reason

How did Junko think for a moment people were going to buy Mukuro's disguise? Her tracks of land are way too small!

I don't even like Junko but I need her to wrap dis pair around my dick.

I had a dream that Mahiru was my sister and I gave her a really comforting hug, then told her that she was my favorite sister

Something big is happening of course.

So does Mitarai wearing a red scarf to the hospital mean anything? Anything for Miaya?

Photoshop.

>tfw I hate Junko and think she's an insane bitch but they keep trying to make me want to fuck her

God bless you, Filthmonger. I hope things go well for you in the long run.

Speaking of Persona

Stream reminder!
>Movies: Persona 3 Winter of Rebirth - Thursday August 18 @ 6PM EDT/Midnight CEST
GET YO TISSUES READY

Yo, take it easy, man. You're the real deal, like, seriously, mad kudos to you because every fic you deliever is elder god tier 10/10 muh dick quality. Don't overwork yourself so much, that's a shitton of fics at once to take as requests. People can't get enough of your stuff, but you gotta decide when enough is enough, OK?

Well they didn't have their memories and she told them the photos were edited.

Don't you mean her hill tops?

That is... an impressive Ultimate

Okay, if I had Junko that close, I'd fall in love too. She pretty af

Because despair

>spin the bottle with Genocider
wew

You are a good writer, that's why we want your stuff. It's good shit.

Trust someone, at least yourself

This guys gets it. That's despair

>tfw she'll never look at you like that
>tfw no one will

2 episodes turned half of /drg/ into Junkolovers. Noice

i'm quitting cause i'm moving up back to uni! i'm not just quitting out of nowhere

also i tried my hand at normalfying tanaka for you, tanakanon, wherever you are

That looks pretty good.

How many orgasms did she have when she met him?

You're making me blush.

Yeah, I know I'm being stupid. Spending an adolesecence trying to become the "perfect" writer will do that to you. But it's nice to know you appreciate what I do, even if it is slower than I'd like.

Also
>2 episodes turned half of /drg/ into Junkolovers. Noice

All according to keikaku, of course.

I would try to use it to btfo both the FF and Junko at the same time

Overcoming the biggest of odds is as fun for me as despair is for Junko

>2 episodes turned half of /drg/ into Junkolovers.

You should see the /a/ thread, its like 75% there

But I cant blame them, the way her evilmode voice and expressions are, she is now a much better villain than she ever has been.

I'll never be contaminated by Junko!

Oh your a milkcanner...

I guess I should hold back some praise then and make snarky remarks so you don't get in over your head.

Gotta make you earn your praise.

That ain't bad

She was just faking it like a pro to get Hajizuru on her side

Why was Chiaki smiling?

STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME WANT TO FUCK DESPAIR

I'M SERIOUS STOP FUCKING DOING IT STOP IT RIGHT NOW I MEAN IT

>You will never be a US agent ordered by your superiors to kidnap and mindbreak junko so she can not become a threat to national security
And you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.

All of them
She exhausted the world's supply of orgasms
Nobody will be able to cum ever again
Such delicious despair~

>Izuru will never step on you and call you boring.

This is true despair.

>Junko hugs again Ryota tightly
>Mukuro simply stares as Ryota blushes
>SO WHO ARE YOU REALLY? Junko asks as she quickly breaks the hug and raises his chin with her long red fingernail
>R-RYOTA MITARAI
>DON'T YOU KNOW IT'S RUDE TO LIE
>B-B-BUT I'M NOT LYING
>Junko pulls his eyelids open and stares ARE YOU SURE YOU AREN'T?
>I'M RYOTA I SWEAR!!! Replies the terrified young man while Junko examimes him carefully
>YOU ACTUALLY AREN'T LYING, BUT HOW? Her eyes start darting around at impossibly fast speed
>Junko grabs Ryota's arm WELL YOU CAME TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT SENPAI? I'LL ACCOMPANY YOU
>T-T-THERE'S REALLY NO NEEEEEEEEEEEEED his voice turn almost into a plea, in his weakened state the amount of resistance he can offer is minimal
>J-JUNKO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
>BEING NICE TO OUR UPPERCLASSMAN OF COURSE
>B-BUT I D-
>SHUT UP YOU FAILURE, DON'T THINK I FORGOT YOUR DISASTER WITH IZURU
>BUT THAT WAS J-
>WHAT'S GOING ON? cries Ryota
>Junko still drags him to her hospital room
>MUKURO, YOU'RE ON GUARD DUTY, NOBODY ENTERS HERE UNDERSTAND?
>I UUH, JUNKO WHAT A-
>DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
>Y-YES
>I DOUBT IT smirked Junko while slamming the door and turning to Ryota, a sinister smile on her face
I'm doing the Ryota x Junko one, don't worry

Is it just me or does she kind of look like...

She just looks like other anime girls I like its ridiculous

>You will never be a US agent and proceed to take out the ultimate despairs with unprecedented and copious amounts of freedom.

user please
all that would happen is she'd bring you as close to climax as possible and then do whatever she could to make you go completely limp
and then either kill you or take away some of your body parts.

Who also worked for the Russians, then worked for the Chinese but was actually working for the CIA along, but really he was doing it for The Boss.

He looks bored already

But you'll be contaminated by Kyoko

Exactly my man you get what I mean

Embrace it. She wants you, user. Don't you want to try your hand at turning her away from despair?

You monster. I love it.