Is this accurate?

Is this accurate?

pretty much

I bet 75% of Veeky Forums can't drive stick.

I'm mexican and i can attest to that, everytime i visit the US i leave my car open, because i know americans in general don't drive stick, even my mexicans/americans nephews don't know how to and here in Mexico at the border there is less and less people driving manual too.

So yeah, put an alarm in your manual car and you are pretty much golden in the United States.

It makes me wonder why people say this when well over 40% of registered cars in America are manual

>mexicans constantly steal shitty civics and s13's
Checkmate atheists.

Any proof of that statistic?

Trucks?

are you serious man

Breddy much. So many tards here can't even comprehend the idea of being solely focused on driving and operating the vehicle.

Almost every mestizo I know doesn't even drive, let alone, know how to drive manual.

Drive a Protege that people don't want to steal?

Yeah nobody likes beige interiors or cloth seats

not in MY country senpai

>tfw my car could be stolen by even the most incompetent of thieves
feels good man :)

Weird, go to SoCal and you'll see tons of them.
Although as i said before, the vast majority is americanized and don't know how to drive manual.
Even Mexico, a place where everybody used to drive manual cars is starting to move on towards automatics, which fucking sucks.

>start my shitty old truck in driveway
>step back inside for something
>come back out, nigger boy in driver's seat
>wave my club at him
>he runs left
>his nigger pals run right
>got 35ยข and some cigarette butts
>mfw ashtray cleaned for tip

In your fucking driveway? That's a clean shoot in Florida.

anyone serious about stealing cars would take 15 minutes to get his spic chop shop friends to show him how to drive manuel transmicion

try this instead

>park outside pizza shop
>leave it running, lights on
>couldn't have taken 90 seconds to grab my pizza
>come back and my center console is open
>my radio handset, battery charger, sharpie, pen, and phone are suddenly on the floor
>laptop still on the passenger seat
>870 still mounted in the back
>glock still next to the driver seat
>someone bothered to get in my car and steal about 73 cents but wasn't interested in high end electronics or guns

k

I wish I could recall where but there was a sheet which claimed that out of all privately owned vehicles in the USA 96% of them were automatic. Only to be beaten by japan where 98% were automatic.

That said. In japan you have many people that don't have a private car but have company vans and trucks that they take home

Only if your local community generally didn't finish high school.

Burgerland here. I have only ever owned manual vehicles and most of my friends had manual vehicles when we were learning to drive back in high school. My father and grandfather own manuals and autos and my mom and grandmother can both drive manual. In our defense though, we live in the midwest with shitloads of farm land and I think we all learned to drive stick at a young age while helping out on the farms.

Considering how often riced out civics get stolen, I'd say most professional thieves know how to drive stick.

Grew up in a manual driving family. Mom drove a 66 Stingray 4speed.

Have still never owned an automatic in 22 years of driving. My wife learned stick as soon as we got married and is now a snob about not ever touching an automatic again.

>he thinks riced out Civics are manual

Trump save us

Every car booster I know was into ricing civics. It's safe to say that anyone stealing cars has been doing it for a while and probably knows their shit about cars. A stick shift will not pertube someone who professionally steals cars. The statistics should be how many convicted car thieves can drive stick, not the population as a whole.

Prevent teenage joy rides maybe.

Any actual car thief knows how to drive manual.

this
/thread

[Heavy Breathing]

except niggers, who are the prime suspect for car theft

niggers dont know how to drive manual, theyre too stupid and lazy

Anecdotal evidence, but in my area and all the thieves I've known were late teens early 20s Hispanics. This is probably because I don't associate with niggers.

Also, you may have a point with the lazy bit. It may be why the Charger is so coveted among the negro.

Lol, no. It just means your car thief will be mexican

Or Irish

No, your argument was anecdotal. You lived around spics, so spics did a large portion of crime. That's cherry picking, faggot.

That was my point nigger. I was pointing out that my post was going to be anecdotal evidence.

it's accurate everywhere

vehicles are stolen for parts, automatics are more prevalent and valuable

Dis

Like everything in the US, it depends on where you live. The further away from a city you go the more people that know how to drive stick. I live in the deep south and even your typical 16 year old highschool girl learns how to drive stick within the first few years of driving.

Not in the South lol

You know, if they can't steal it, they'll just fuck it all up instead.

There's no winning this game.

No. Some guy who has never driven a tractor trailer stole one full of frozen yogurt last year.

~2% of modern vehicles sold are manual in the US.

I honestly don't know anyone that can't drive a manual.
Epin meme.

But they're still going to jack your radio and shit, playa

that's the beauty of bluetooth radios, it does not have to be tethered in visible places.

A lot of the Mexican guys here in LA do. Filipinos too.

>live in a city full of POOrto ricans
>they can drive stick but would much rather jack your rims
yeah, no

>niggers dont know how to drive manual, theyre too stupid and lazy
are you saying driving a manual car is mentally taxing? If so, you may be retarded.

it is for jiggaboos. and im sorry i offended your people, daQuan

Im Europoor, my grandpa's older brother emmigrated to the USA like 50 years ago when my country was massively communist. To the point: he revisited us a few weeks ago with his wife and I went to the airport to pick him up, when he sat in my fucking Hilux he almost jizzed his pants, he yelled to his wife the phrase 'ITS A STICK ITS A STICK ITS A STICK' like 5 or 6 times, then all the way home they talked about how fucking rich I must be to drive a stick Toyota.
He told me that he wished to teach his wife and daughter driving stick but he simply failed, none of them was able to comprehend how the fuck it works and whats its point since all they drove was automatic cars.

what country?

>a manual driving family

>there are "people" in this thread RIGHT NOW who jerk around a big black stick all day and think it makes them manlier

It's like when someone says he knows to write, but then you find out that he can only do so on a computer keyboard, and can't write with a pen.

I know how to drive manulel but I prefer auto because its safer

How is it in any way safer?

Also, who is manulel?

literally a 0% chance of stalling while driving. in manulel, lift your your left leg ever so slightly and BFOOM, its off and thats extremely unsafe

pic related

What the fuck are you talking about?

Eastern Europe, the country is unimportant.

I think he means popping the clutch like a newfag can be dangerous

confirmed for not knowing how to drive manual ferrari

just like all of eastern europe

Not that user but I think he's saying that he believes himself to be a faggot that can't put the car in neutral when he has to do his overly-dramatic sneeze or he has to turn around to adjust his wife's son's car seat or something else nonsensical.

Then don't fucking pop the clutch

>being a cuckold that doesnt keep his car in gear at all times
fuckin bellend 2bh