youtube.com/watch?v=5oZapEvK0xE
advrider.com/index.php?threads/rocky-mountain-flea-market.212543/page-918
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Honda a best

that exhaust color looks faked

Your girls orgasms are faked

>implyign I have a grill

>abs

What did you do to your bikeu today, /dbt/?

I changed my front pads and got a new rear tire mounted

>implying implications

Your hand's orgasms are fake

it's only at the bends so it's safe to assume they're just the heat marks from bending it to make it in the first place.

rip luis salom

looked at it

do you mean YOUR best bike webms, or the best bike webms in general you happen to have?

Fuck it I'll do both.

Starting with tha classick

well typically exhaust will get discolored where it comes out of the exhaust ports into the headers and places where it narrows like bends and where pipes join together. But usually it doesn't make up that significant portion of the pipe, or color the muffler tip

goddamn how old is this shit now?

Any more like this?
pretty neat

>you saved my webm with the original filename
Are there any extensions to make Veeky Forums images keep their filenames automatically?

Replaced both front and rear brakes a few days ago, replaced spark plugs yesterday.

i should make some more.

yes. 4chanx, dumbo

I got another

also the youtube title is in the filename

Is he kill? That was fucking brutal.

bout 4 months

No, he was fine. He even got back in the next race.

sweet. thanks anons

>Recharged battery since it got low when I was testing electronics to wire new headlight in
>Ran new wiring for HIDs allowing for ballast mounting in tail section
>put in quick connectors on end of wires for H3 socket so I can swap HID bulbs and ballasts easily
>Drilled out mirror screw holes in nose fairing to allow for mirror block off plates from an R1
>Found out I replaced the front spoiler mounting bolts with the mounting bolts for the mirror holders and swapped those out
>Cut open the wiring harness to check soldered connections' integrity
>Tested radiator thermostat connections
>tested speed sensor connection
>tested connections at instrument cluster across a variety of pins
>Tested relay connections
>removed faulty relays
>Ordered replacement relays
Gonna go check vatozone for new ones tomorrow morning. Get on my level familam.

I put gas in it.

Rode to work (half hour ride). Rode back to town for my lunch break to register it. So hour of riding there. Then the half hour ride home after work. Then cruised all night with my current squeeze.

Now I'm just bumming because weather is perfect night ride weather right now but I really need to get at least 6 hours of sleep for work tomorrow so I'm going to bed :'(

Did roll 20k today.

I hope you got new headlight housings too

is your turn signal broken or did you put it like that

who is the idiot vlogger that hits a truck because he can't turn while shouting out "woah buddy" or something like that.

did he take it down?

lol I was about to ask the same thing

Oh, also forgot
>Rode bike to gas station so I could fill it up with the correct octane gasolene
>looked into wiring and mounting positions for rear view camera
>Finished cutting off the little mounting tabs for the screen so it sits flush on my triple clamp
>bought my moral support a hearty meal of 13 large crickets
I'm probably just gonna splice the power input for the screen into the tail light since that's readily available due to a wiring harness the PO put in for HIDs that's just kind of sitting there.

Kinda want to mount camera on top of tail section, part of me wants to go all out and mount it inside the brake light so it sits centered, and the lazy polack in me just wants to mount it on the license plate. We'll see what happens.

stock headlight projectors actually work fucking amazing with HIDs. 10/10 would recommend.

cruzinmoto

broken. Kawi of that era front signals were just rubber mounted. They easily crack and dangle. I just got the bike Saturday. Have new signals on the way wont be here til next week.

youtube.com/watch?v=5oZapEvK0xE

drop user

what bike is cheapest to learn this on

fresh new one

Any dualsport/enduro/sumo

>TW200
>1150$
>4k miles
FUCK I WISH I HAD THE CASH

advrider.com/index.php?threads/rocky-mountain-flea-market.212543/page-918

Do you have the original video?

Fuck off kit kat

can you just imagine if I was australian?

literally filename

pls help a newb out, not sure what happened

I was riding my er6-n today, just coasting down a hill in 4th, going pretty slowly since the road serface was pretty crap, when I heard a sudden loud hiss and a metallic grinding sound (like rubbing a soft drink can against asphalt). I pulled over and inspected the bike to see if I had a flat or a blown fork seal or something similar but the bike appeared to be fine. Road the rest of the way home without issue. The one thing I did note was that the front was riding a bit hard, but I'm not sure whether that was in my head or not

>that one qt grill
10/10 would impregnate.

Not leaking any fork oil or anything? Were your temps good? Radiators tend to make a hissing noise when they bubble over and shit coolant out the overflow hose

I'll check now, it's been sitting for about 30 minutes

>her
>10/10
>noass
nah blood.

Not just the sound of your chain running?

>not liking qt petite grills
That's probably why you haven't been able to fuck your qt sister. You can call me brother in law kunt kat ;)

Check your coolant level as well. You may have just caught a stick that was sliding along your chain/sprocket for a little bit and then got dislodged and went back into the road.

I like petite girls when they have a fat ass. or are mexican/asian.

Pls no bully. Also; why do dirt bikers/sumo's use those style of helmets?

>its a reddit thread

remember to report OP for breaking GR 3 and 6

Mud in eyes bad

you're in the garage boiling your bike and your mom's boyfriends uncle floats in on this

wdyd

floats in on the dog or is the dog my moms boyfriends uncle?

suh.dude

>hanging helmet by chinbar
>hanging helmet on the lower mirror

You're playing with fire my friend. Mexican girls are fucking psychotic and asian girls are shallow cunts.

>fucking psychotic
this is true. the home life is dank tho and the booty game is fire.
>asian girls are shallow cunts
can be. some are, some aren't. I have dated one and she was awesome. best sex I have ever had

>Nobiek

I think the correct term is "nobie"

>that moment when you learn the significance behind the Dunlop name

I thought it was just a tire brand. Now that I've watched Road, it's so much more. Such a beautiful documentary.

someone else's bike

Qwest is one of the quieter helmets you can get before you hit Schuberth money

I ordered a countershaft nut, countershaft lock washer, countershaft spacer, countershaft spacer O-ring and countershaft seal. Gotta get new oil and filter and some red loctite. Should have it back together Friday.

i thought Dunlop was a tennis ball company

saw an interesting encounter with what looked like a real legitimate hells angle type biker, looked like he could be in sons of anarchy. I join this biker and a car at a red light, he pulls up to the driver in front of me in the lane next to me and is like "Yeah, you're not real smart are you" and is just jawing the person in the car and reving his motorcycle. The guy in the car rev'd his engine to as far as his governor would let him, and this pissed the guy off. \

meanwhile let be it known that this is some loud as fuck straight wrapped 1200cc v-twin harley with monkey bars and most likely some engine work

He looked back and just revved his shit even louder you could tell he was pissed, and right as the light turned green, holy fuck, he took off like a bat out of hell, it was downright violent. I could hear him grab third blasting down the well populated boulevard thinking to myself jesus christ that guy is badass

gunna watch that tonight thanks user

If he was actually in Hells Angels, and some fuck at a stop light gave him shit, he'd probably get off and beat his ass right there.

Then i proceded to follow him on my GS500 and sucked his dick while he fucked me in the ass.

NSW postie user plz

sounds like a douche.

>nice weather today
>all the old dudes pulling their cruisers out
>one guy gets his started
>tries to ride it
>he gets to stop sign
>starts back firing and sputtering
>he goes around block at like 5 mph
>pulls it back into garage
>overhear him call it a shitty bike

maximum kek

Is this where the GS500 touched you?

I-i'll try to trim my chest hair today.

It's just too hot.

>impotence causing excessive road rage and compulsion to overcompensate for tiny penis
>talking shit because asshole
>being loud and obnoxious because asshole
>too pussy to do anything except be loud, shit talking, obnoxious asshole

Sounds like a Harley rider alright.

>Is this where the GS500 touched you?
Thats what ur mum puts inside her pussay, fagget!

This is the worst summerpost so far. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

I fuckt ur mum, fagget!

thats better

It's just a nobike trying to blend in

it makes sense since the phrase is referring to 'his penis', so he's saying he fukt ur mum

He's still a massive faggot tho.

>summerpost
Are you new? because this is what dbt is like everyday.

Not when he quoted the line "is this where the gs500 touched you"

Even without it. it still doesn't imply his penis.

>tfw raced a c5 corvette
>tfw he thought my bike was a 600
>tfw beat him by blocks

Feels fucking good 2bh

>tfw Did the burnout in my car

>c5 corvette
I used to rape stangs 4th gen stangs on my 450

>tfw it was actually a GS500

it is very obvious it wasn't a bike

>tfw it was a cbr1000rr

>single pegger

>ruining the fun