White knight road fags

youtube.com/watch?v=NQJOKM9GkVg

Seriously who the fuck does this? How can someone's head be so far up their ass that they'll put not only their own, but someone else's life on the line just to prove a stupid point. Grow the fuck up or become a cop if it matters so much

Other urls found in this thread:

jimcorleylaw.wordpress.com/2012/08/03/slam-brakes-on-tailgating-criminal-charge-prevent-accident-injury-recovery/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizen's_arrest_in_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=4xdM5JwEHZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol.
i thought subaru could turn?
should just plow into the honda.

>riding that far up somebody's ass on the highway

They pretty much deserved it.

>has webcam
>clear view of Honda doing illegal activities
>still crashes himself

kek what a fuckboi

lmao.. had a fucktard oldfag doing this to me the other day. he cuts me off in the fast lane only to go about 15 under what i was driving. he starts brake checking me cuz i never slowed down/braking, only coasted, after he cut me off. so i pass him on the right without leaving the lane, crowded him into the shoulder. fucking cunt

Honda pilot drivers specifically, are massive fucking faggots. I've told the story of the pilot fags(same gen as video) who thought their fucking minivan was some offroad juggernaut and delayed us an hour due to getting completely fucked. I'll re-tell the story if requested. I've also had other run-ins with pilotfags.

> ITT, Subaru can't drive for shit.

this

Was the Honda in the wrong, definitely.

Was the Subaru in the wrong, yea

>Two stupid cause wreck: the video

Meh... I've ridden closer. I also can outstop a Pilot. And I would have known to not snap the pedals causing the rear end to kick out either.

Details?

Just move the fuck over.

If he didn't tailgate like a fuckhead he could have easily avoided this.

>not even a second behind the Honda driver
>minimum of at least 2 seconds needed behind another car needed to react appropriately
>WOW Honda driver is an asshole!

Do you tailgating faggots consider what would happen if the driver in front of you needed to brake suddenly for an actual reason? No you couldn't because you retarded fucks like to sit so far up a cars ass that it obstructs your view.

Yes that's true. But the Subaru realized he wasn't going to at for sure on the first brake check and decided to still be retarded, Pilot called him out on his bluff. Want to fight fire with fire? Prepare to be burned.

I'd try to pass him on the right but then again he probably had a dashcam as well and would report me for illegal passing. Or he'd just ram me off the road like that RAM rammed the 300ZX

Kek. I can't understand why this is so hard to do. I'm in a slow ass diesel, and I have made peace that my life will forever be spent in the loser lane. In that .0001% chance someone is going slower than me ans I neex to pass. I wait until its clear, or I speed up to match everyone else's speed in the left lane before IMMEDIATELY moving back over.

If some dick wants to fly by me going 90 I'm not going to get my panties in a wad over it

He'd be in the wrong if the Subaru had to pass on the right. And that Ram had every right to wipe an ass off the road. That's what the Subaru should have done.

>yanking the wheel so hard you spin off on a slow straight line

Do they just hand out licenses over there?

Especially because the right lane was completely empty.

jimcorleylaw.wordpress.com/2012/08/03/slam-brakes-on-tailgating-criminal-charge-prevent-accident-injury-recovery/

Assault, using the car as a deadly weapon... If the Subaru was a marked police car I wonder if the pilot driver woulda been shot.

>america
I've literally never been brake checked before in my life. I've had a license for 10 years.

Usually if there's someone in front of me driving very slow I flash my headlights they move over to the other lane and I pass them.

Nobody brake checks me for 'tailgating'. What is it with americans feeling like they lost part of their manhood when they get overtaken

>Even brake checking in the first place
>Pilot driver lets off the throttle for a few seconds, then brake checks
>Not moving over to the right lane after passing the silverado

Wats the plate # of the Pilot? My toaster of a moniter wont show it clearly

>driving moderate offroad trail that peaks at 13,000 ft
>reach peak with ease
>start only 1/5 mile until we encounter a traffic jam
>on a fucking mountain trail
>everyone is pissed
>"""""traffic""""" finally starts to move
>cause of the holdup are some faggot yuppie couple from PA with the same gen Pilot from the op vid
>dumb faggot piece of shit is beat to hell with a sagging rear suspension
>they even tried to use the spare donut tire when the right rear tire failed
>mfw passing them
>1/2 mile down the trail, see the owners hitching a ride with someones side by side

To this day, I have no idea how they hauled that piece of shit off that mountain since the trail got increasing difficult from that point on. I mean needing at least "12 of GC. Hondafags should all an hero.

for

yes economy is dependent on majority of the country being able to drive. this is something europoors never grasp

Ausfag here. Have traveled the world, and this shit only happens in Australia and America. The rest of the world gets out of the way.

Alright, if you guys ever see a car coming up behind you at night in the right lane flashing his lights, move over. I don't have anything against you, I'm just simply trying to pass safely.

I live near Atlanta and nobody fucking understands this in the city. As soon as I get out into the country people start moving over even before I flash. It's great.

Sorry if not relevant I just thought I should let you all know this.

Alright, if you guys ever see a car coming up behind you at night in the right lane flashing his lights, move over. I don't have anything against you, I'm just simply trying to pass safely.

I live near Atlanta and nobody fucking understands this in the city. As soon as I get out into the country people start moving over even before I flash. It's great.

Sorry if not relevant I just thought I should let you all know this.

He's not even that close tbqhfam.

Holy fuck, that Subaru driver is a retard.

>come up to someone hogging the passing lane
>he's obviously not going to move over

>let me make a really bad decision and try to bully him out of the way
>fails miserably

Fucking idiot.

What I don't get is the purpose of break checking. Just look away

Pilot was obviously having a bad day, or there was some altercation earlier the video did not show. If Subaru got into right lane to pass Honda would have attempted the box out.

This is why defensive driving is a thing. Keep a safe following distance at ALL times.

Stay safe out there peeps.

Are you an old lady? That's not even that close.

it was probably either a stupid woman in an SUV that weighs about 3 times too much for her to be in control of or an emasculated old faggot who has to drive it to haul is wife's kids around in and who can only externalize his cuck rage on the interstate on the way to give his wife's ex his child support check from his account

What is it with Americans and thinking they're entitled to enforce the law (or whatever they think the law is)?

Same. Only things i pass are trucks and old ladies doing -20

because we are
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizen's_arrest_in_the_United_States

They are mate, citizens arrest.

>you can be arrested by random people for slightly speeding or not wearing your seatbelt in the US
>laughing_bald_eagles.png

you can also sue the fuck out of them too. its lit mate

Britcuck aren't much better.

youtube.com/watch?v=4xdM5JwEHZE

>Hogging right lane (which is illegal)
>Gets mad when someone undertakes him

>inb4 breaking news cop writes them both a ticket and both insurance companies drop them

Wtf? You're only supposed to flash to pass in the left lane.

>start tailgating
>get brake checked
>keep tailgating
>get brake checked again and crash

Americans folks

This all could've been avoided if he downshifted and hauled ass past him in the right lane after the first brake check. Fuck, even before there was plenty of room and he wouldve kept momentum

Instead he had to be Mr. Left Lane Enforcer. And he blames not having stability control for not just slamming on the brakes and letting ABS do its job

Jesus christ such a huge overreaction to some minor brake checking. driver yanks the wheel like a fuckhead

>The radio after the crash
>"I can see why she's feeling a little weird about this"

Toppest of keks

People with no lives.

The internet just gives them an outlet so it seems more prevalent, but these people have always existed.

Same with motovloggers.. same with lycrafags.. all of them cut form the same cloth. Spergs with no lives that never learned the lesson bullying is supposed to teach you.

> being able to drive
except he clearly wasn't

How do you lose control on a straight road.
Learn some fucking car control OP.

Am I the only one who sometimes goes on the right lane to overtake on 2 lane highways?
>drive on left with some cars every now and then on the right
>slow car on left lane, slowly approaching it
>behind it by 3 seconds, still slowly getting closer to it
>they don't switch lanes when I'm 2 seconds behind them, see no traffic on right lane
>change to right lane, don't even flash the guy in front of me to prevent any conflicts
>stay on right lane passing slow car, stay on right lane until another car appears in front of me

Am I the only one with a brain? Don't you niggas know how to change lanes at high speeds?
>he doesn't know how to Wangan midnight mode

Fucking betas not knowing how to change lanes at high speeds.

Ahahahaha

Britain. Making ourselves look stupid time and time again.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Tail Gating Real Hahahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Car Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

I do this too. The problem is, you shouldn't have to.

>webcam

>Pilot was obviously having a bad day

Yea, so were the 9/11 highjackers and Elliot Rodgers.

The 9/11 hijackers were having a jolly zealous day.
And Elliot Rodgers was having a bad life.

>Elliot Rodgers
>Rodgers
>s

REEE FUCK OFF

>the king's english

>go slow in the passing lane
>brake check someone going faster
>speed up
>break check them again
what is this dude even doing ?
Seems like he's trying to be an asshole

When I drive my SUV I do this, I hog the right lane and make it my home, no shame in being in the comfy lane and chill.

Just keep on driving. The quicker you get away from the idiots the better you'll be. That's my road rule.

Thats not that close and if someone comes up behind you in the left lane, move the fuck over.

I had some nigger pull similar shit on me while driving back from work casually in my E30 shitbox.
I'm not sorry that you are intimidated from my exhaust leak Mr./Ms. Ford Escape but good job producing a 6 car lane of traffic in a short period of time doing 20kph in a 50kph zone.

speeders getting salty up in this thread

Almost everyone in town/the country goes 1-8 over the limit since the speed cams here only get triggered when you reach 10 over the limit

Guy deserved to crash. Honda had traffic in front of him and but was still passing people while maintaining a safe following distance. He gave subucunt a warning, but subucunt still tailgated and failed to maintain safe following distance. In my state that means its the subcunts fault.

>drive non-alumishit F150
>mfw I plow into this faggot and keep going

THREE
TO
FOUR
CAR
LENGTHS

See, this is why I just set my cruise control to 2 below the speed limit and stick to the right lane.

Everyone just passes me and I never have to worry about keeping proper spacing.

Dank

>there are people who don't weave through highway traffic

Kek, took me a second

When I'm on the highway, I'm usually in the middle lane, as the right lane tends to slow down too much with the merging and exiting traffic and there are too many drivers out here in AZ that love to go 80mph on the highway. When I do use the right most lanes I respect the speed of any cars that might get caught up behind me and move over when I can asap to let them carry on about their merry way.

Two incidents to share though:
>Be recently
>Rush hour traffic, everyone going home. two of the three lanes fucking clogged to shit.
>Hop out of middle lane and speed right on up 'til I hit 75mph (55 was the limit due to construction, not that anyone ever drives 55 though)
>Jetta fag decides to tailgate me anyways.
>Literally, the only moving lane, I'm going 75, and he still wants to fucking tailgate
>"Fine asshole", pull back into middle lane when I see an opening, kindly give him the bird
>He passes, pulls into my lane and brake checks me before driving off back in the original lane

Some fucking cunts aren't happy no matter what you do.

>Long time ago, probably still in the teens.
>City streets, heading to work
>Three lanes of wide open pleasure
>Honda Civic Hybrid decides to ride right up on my ass. Nobody to the left, nobody to the right.
>This carries on for over two miles
>I decide to change my lane so he can go by
>He changes lanes and continues to ride my ass. Again no traffic
>"Oh you've got to be fucking kiddin me." Brake check
>He pulls alongside and is fuming at me.
>Lol whatever faggot, piss off.

It's not even like either of us were speeding or going slow. I have him time and the opportunity to go around me and he still decided to be a massive, insufferable Hybrid driving faggot.

>When I do use the right lane
LEFT* lane.

Sounds like he was trying to draft you, even though he drives a hybrid

>muh mpg record

american suspensions... he steered like 1 meter to the right and immediately the whole XBOXHUEG car loses traction. mlao etc.

I hate this board so much.

This. What a fucking idiot.

:'-(

>subaru
>american

Wow what a shitty fucking driver. I got cut off on an off-ramp at 80 mph once and fishtailed to where I made at least 3 over-steer corrections. I came within inches of a concrete barrier while this was happening in my 1998 Ford Taurus, but I did not hit or even scratch anything.

top kek, subarufags fault 100%

>hey i'm gonna get right on this guys ass
>gets brake checked
>"urrghhgha",
>a little bit of drool collects at the corners of subarufags mouth
>gets right back on the ass OF THE CAR THAT JUST BRAKE CHECKED HIM
>inevitably gets brake checked again
>so bad at driving that he puts an AWD car into the ditch on a straight road

honda driver a best, i hope that tailgating faggot was paralyzed from the waist down

This.
>Hypermiling
Seriously... google it

ha, its legal to pass on the left in usa

Atlanta people just swerve around in traffic, no need for lane etiquette. Just an observation as a TN driver.

this
>hurradurr muh passing lane
don't tailgate faggots

The only times I've had someone respond to me tailgating they actually pulled aside off the road for me to pass. I don't get it but I'm rather thankful for it.

I wonder if PIT'ing someone is illegal. Hell it certainly is.

dat level of mad
dat somber music

so can anyone answer the question. if this was to go to court which it obviously would. who would be at fault? theres no indicator of speed and its proof that the car in front slammed his brake. however, subaru was "riding his ass".

>if this was to go to court

what kind of court?

well im assuming the subaru will sue the pilot for insurance and damages and personal liability and what not. insurance companies here (canada) they would view the video and you have a right to contest and so on

I think there is a precedent that brake checking can get you charged with anything from reckless driving to attempted murder. Depends on the situation and the laws where it happens.

I personally think that anyone caught brake checking for any reason should have their license permanently revoked. There is just no reason to EVER do that.

I live in Hawaii where there are a lot of bad/stupid/slow drivers. Things I do to fuck with them: When someone doesn't follow right of way or jumps out in front of me thinking I'm going to slow down for them I speed up and make sure I come really close to them to scare the shit out of them. I'll also neutral and rev right when I'm at my closest and they get their oh shit are we going to crash moment. For slow drivers on the left lane I pretty much sling shot around them coming back into the left lane extremely close to them as I blast down the highway leaving them a mile in my rear view. They see me in their rear view coming down the highway so they get into the left lane and fucking cruise. They can all go get fukt.

person in the honda was a dipshit for sitting in the overtaking lane and ever brake checking somewhat for whatever reason

camera person was a dipshit for tailgating, especially after being brake checked the first time

if someone is hogging the overtaking lane, flash them, and if all else fails, just pass on the outside

I think the lulz of the video in OP is reason enough to do it.

>Pic related is on my commute to work every morning
>Cross walk has a button that activates a traffic light to stop the traffic both ways just so a pedestrian can cross the road
>Said traffic light stays red for way longer than is takes for pedestrian to cross the street
>Every single morning I honk at the guy in front of me for sitting at the red light when there is nobody on the crosswalk
>Like clockwork the guy in front of my gestures something about the light being red
>Followed by me flipping the guy off
>50% the guy gets angry and brake checks/yells/gets out of his car/general road rage

Shit is fun