T Y R E T H R E A D

What tyres does Veeky Forums run? Just got these for my Subaru Justy

>fresh tyre eudm stickers

>tyte

I run Firestone Affinity's in summer/fall and Blizzak's in the winter on my 08 Charger.

You spelled tire wrong, learn some English. Brit's think they know everything.

Are those Nankang NS2s?

kendas for my bikes because they're cheap and i go through a lot
yokohama geolandar on my 4x4
whatever the mechanic has in his salvage bin for the shitbox- i think they're uniroyal tiger paw right now

>apostrophe
It's really the details that make the b8. I'm going to give you a 6 as it's so played out.

All-season Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 that came with my Cadillac CTS (so 235/50R18). It's harsh and noisy, plz recommend something else.

Is ContiPremiumContact 5 (or 2) soft and cozy and won't wear off after 10k km? Halp

BF Goodrich Winter Slalom KSi
Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3

Not sure I'll make it all the way back to Winter without replacing the Pilots. They were new this spring. Seems like they're just too soft for 60-70mi/day. Good ride, though.

Nice meme tread pattern. I can tell from the sheen that the tire on the left has no grip

The best or nothing.

Michelin PS4.

Toyo Proxes T1R

What if I told you that they were freshly washed with some tire cleaner & water before the photo was taken?

Direzza DZ102 here in Texas year round.

They don't do those in 13" unfortunately bro

They look like Nankang NS2s. Did the tyre shop rip you off?

Nah, got them quite cheap online ($38 per tire)

Good dry grip, decent wet grip, but noisy as fuck, and high rolling resistance

Summer car
>BFGoodrich Force Sport 2

They're okay. Got them for free as my friend didn't like them.

Winter beater & plow/wood truck
>Firestone Winterforce

Although extremely noisy, I've yet to find a winter tire that outperforms the winter force out in the woods & deep snow. If I was to do more highway traveling I'd switch back to altimax arctic. Those were quiet for a winter tire.

Pilot sports

Or Yoko advans

Or hankooks

Is it easier to drift, controllably, on shitty hard tyres or good soft ones?

Nitto 555 g2 245/45 17 squared

Goodyear Efficient Grip RFT

Falken azenis 205/50/15 on my turd ten shitclipse. Grips so hard though with the front and rear strut mounts...

Do really love the feeling of new tyres.
>tfw getting the back out round a corner in a hatchback

Summer: Continental ExtremeContact DW in a 225/55/16
Winter: Firestone Winterforce in a 215/65/15

Pretty happy with both of these.

On my dd 93 Civic

Dunlop ZIIs

couldn't afford the super sports then?

>Summer
Pirelli Cinturato P7 summer tires. Good tires, got them for cheapo by import. I like them a lot.

>Winter
Nokian Hakkapeliitta R2. Studless. Really good winter tires, both on snow and ice. I had Dunlops before which were pretty good as well, but these are almost amazing. They don't suck dick in the rain either, which is a bonus.

Mk4 Golf tdi.

some stock contis that came with the car back in '08.

some cars can't fit super sports.

i (not the other user) went with PS4 because i didn't want to change my wheel size, since the car allready handles pretty good, and i think bigger wheels would fuck up the handling.

where can I get 195x45r15's stretched on 15x7's????

or would it be easier to do it myself using fire?

>I'm poor

Goodyear Eagle RS-A, because I didn't want a shitbox-tier tire but am still a poorfag. They were a steal at $80 each.

poorfag rotter all terrains

>BFGoodrich Force Sport 2
ordered a set last week but haven't got em yet
much road noise?

Cooper Discover something if I remember correctly. The grip, and comfort seems fine. They're just what my Lexus RX came with from the PO. when they where out, I'll likely put on whatever the factory oem tires was...Bridgestone Potenza I believe.

Currently some 265/70/17 BFGoodrich KO2s, going to some 285/70/17 Goodyear Wrangler MT/Rs in a couple days tho.

MPSS Master race

I run Continental Extremecontact DWS06'S on my shitbox focus because my dad was generous enough to pay for tires as long as I got allseasons.

Monte Carlo running Sumitomos HTR Z III's as soon as I can take them in, since I just finished doing suspension work.

>no one admitting to General Li Ditchfinders

37x12.5x17 BFG MT

Yokohama Advan A035's for rallycross

Sumitomo HTR A/S P02's on the street

Pirelli P7's.

on my Supra i run Federal 595 RS-R semi's
and on my civic coupe I run toyo proxes t1-s
both veeeeery good summer tyres just not the greatest in the rain but who cares