Help me change my wife's mind again

I changed my mind, I don't want an FRS anymore after more research. I want a WRX now but she still doesn't want me to get one. What do Veeky Forums?

Also I don't vape or drink energy drinks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjq33iz4f0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Punch her in the fucking face

Are you a cuck? Its your money do whatever you want.

I don't see why she wouldnt want it, its a highly rated safe sedan

Hope you get it bro soobies are the best

Just buy it and apologize afterwards x easier that way. What the fuck do you expect Veeky Forums to say that will change your wife's mind?

>Baby I want this car
>"that garbage? Hell no. Just shut the fuck up and buy a civic"

t.kissless virgin

Why doesn't she want you to get one?

do you plan on keeping it and repairing it when the overtly complicated engine and drive system fails some day?

Well that's why, she doesn't want you to become a fag

Also if you buy it, fox clothes will literally just start replacing stuff in your closet without you buying them

Punch her in the fucking face

Probably change your mind again and buy that new Crossover for your girlfriend so you can take her old car.

More seriously. I wouldn't bother with the WRX. It's not as sporty as it's been built up to be and now looks like a Camry to match.

I'm not going to punch her, she's my wife. Domestic violence isn't the answer user.

You got the money? Go buy it! Do you tell her how she has to spend her money?

Just tell her your future proofing in case of kids.

Just because it doesn't look sporty doesn't mean it isn't.

I just purchased this STI limited the other day and it's future proofed in case we decide to have kids or accidently lol

Why won't she let you have the WRX? It's a 4-door family sedan. I don't understand why the FRS would be okay but the WRX wouldn't be.

You show her who's boss of this house.

Because ill get rhe manuel version and then she wont be able to drive it to tyrones house

FL Veeky Forumstist where did you get your car?

>Help me change my wife's mind again
Wait 5 minutes.
You're welcome.

Forgiveness is always easier than permission.

Also, it's your fucking money you cuck. As long as you still have dosh to spend on her (which is probably what she's worried about) then you'll be fine.

>caring what your wife thinks

oh fuck off. Women like it when men make their own decisions

Also

>being married

What does she want you to get? You'd think she'd be OK with a practical sedan over a coupe. WRX is a fun car but is still practical, you can do hectic skids and still haul your wife's children around.

ayy dude weed lmao

Don't buy this WRX.
It looks a lot like a Corolla now, so the aesthetic/raceboy factor is mostly gone and anything else is pretty meh.
If im not mistaken they still use the old 2.5l engine in the STI and the transmissions are not impressive.

>I just purchased this STI limited the other day and it's future proofed in case we decide to have kids or accidently lol

99% chance of ringland failure before those kids come along

2015+ WRX models use an FA20 motor. EJ motor is only in the STI models

women hate Subaru.

take this woman for example:
youtube.com/watch?v=vjq33iz4f0o

>letting a female EVER have any say in what car to buy

Stop being a fucking faggot and do what you want with your money.

>overly complicated
Kek good one