/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #507

>Schedule for August:
7/31 - 8/8 - A Slice of Summer
8/8 - 8/15 - Rise of the Beasts (All Four Celestials Rerun)
8/16 - 8/22 - Cerberus and Fenrir Showdown (Reruns)
8/23 - 8/30 - Guild War
8/31 - 9/8 - Scenario Event
Start of September - Lord of Vermilion Collab

7/15 - 8/31 - Swimsuit Characters
8/17 - 9/5 - 12 Million/Summer Celebration Part Three (Magnafest, 1/2 Stamina Off and 1.5x XP/RP Campaign Quests, Daily Memeroll and 120 Gems, Journey Drop buffs, Other Stuff)
Sometime this Year (Hopefully) - UI Improvement (Skill Queue, Ougi Skip, etc.)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/yCGKvVAH

>Guild Info (Updated)
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

>DEFEND ORDER schedule and star halo times
twitter.com/granbluefantasy

>Tweetdeck Raid Search Phrases
pastebin.com/dFw2Y8AH

>Japanese Wiki
gbf-wiki.com/

Previous thread

first for monkey

Deport all muslims NOW

Sorry to the guy that started the Creed room for taking so long to ready up. My connection's having a shitfit.

cog

I love Magisa! And now I have a soft spot for Zooey too!

Reminder to protect Kumuyu with your entire life.

Now this is what I am fucking talking about

This is why this thread is so fucking pathetically shit

None of these posts are about gameplay, NONE OF THEM. Hell, the word gameplay isn't even fucking mentioned in one of them.

First primary weapon drop I ever got, its possible after all! I got 700 of those blue shit rocks so thats few hundred magnas.

>tfw have completed light and dark pools and magnafest is useless to me

Water is stronger than light now

Magisaposter is more important than you'll ever be in your whole life.

Guy, please calm your autism and try to not derail the thread this early on. Have your (You).

if anyone here exclusively cared about the gameplay tho

the game would be dead

How many fenrir bows do you have though?

Would you a ferri

>implying you have 8 swords

Important? Go suck a fucking dick, this thread isn't about fucking avatarfags it's about the discussion of core gameplay mechanics, you autistic fucking weebs need to understand this and stop obsessing over the pixels, and start obsessing over the mechanics

As a shitty rank 73 would I be expected to do anything other than leech in a baha run I'm hosting if I post the room here?

Stupid meme.

>and start obsessing over the mechanics
Found the rainman autist.

I would jizz in her general direction and the jizz would just hit the ground and that's when I would stop caring and leave the area.

My only interest in women is impregnating them and having other people raise my children.

welcome to generals

If you can't even MVP your own bahas with HS, don't bother posting them here. They'll just fail.

Is there anyway you can have keybinds for your skills?

So what's your favorite gameplay mechanic of Granblue Fantasy?

>autistic fucking weebs
>stop obsessing over the pixels
>reddit

Cool, no one gives a shit

I don't give a shit if they changed monkey into a fucking fat white dude with pimples and a neckbeard, I would still play it because guess what. THE PIXELS DON'T FUCKING MATTER. I play this game purely for the fucking gameplay, I don't even fucking look at the character portraits.

Fair enough.

No. Ideally have HS and Phalanx, because you can never trust pubs to have the right composition. Post code.

So I just started playing this game and wanted to link my twitter, but when I try to, it says "Unlink twitter account". I press it, says it's unlinked, but then nothing happens. I clear cache and cookie and try again but it's still there. Help?

finaly something other than harps or selfies

>Nemo-nee will never pet your head and smile at you

I opened baha earlier and went to cook dinner. worked just fine.

Found the Dwarf Fortress autismo

At least we'll never be /feg/. Right?

I'm getting conflicting messages.

I can only hope this general never reaches that level of autism.

I wish we were as good as /feg/. No one can compete with tharjabro.

Post the code. Literally 5/6 people in a Baha don't have a chance of MVPing and based on what I've seen of thread Bahas in recent weeks, most people here are too shit to MVP anyway.

Don't worry about it, because some memelord from IRC will take MVP anyway

>play this game purely for the fucking gameplay

You must not play that many games if you think this actually has really good gameplay. The art and music carry most of this shit game. The gameplay is passable.

Just blew 2 tickets on a whim and got nothing.

well, I don't know what I was expecting really. Guess it's all the people with their draws today also triggering me to draw

Don't worry, we all fall for the hype sometimes.

2 tickets?

I blew $240 just to get zoey you fucking twat

Can't do until 80 anyway.

>not mvping your free draws
was it worth it? serious question

at least you didn't blow a 10draw.

at least by the time she will be back, maybe zoey will actually be reasonably priced on yahoo auctions :^)

What goes on in your mind when you do that? Like, if you're going to be fucking stupid, why not just go all the way and drop the $870 to get 300 sparks?

How much renown pendants do you get for hard raids you start?

It's just a few autists lying about their draws as always.

Can normal Colossus drop animas? I need normal Animas for uncaps but Hard keeps dropping Omegas instead.

I think either way it feels soul-crushing to drop that much and get / not get her. Might as well pull out early before rage rolling takes over.

what does HS mean?

Holy Saber maybe?

Not until someone shits on a pic of their waifu

Glorious erun backs

All of (You)'s best players are getting poached. It's over.
They're going 0-5.

Is that a challenge?

Heles has the best

What's the verdict on Zooey? I've been windmeming all this time but managed to pull her. I have no dark pool but have Vira, Vampy, Zooey, Bea, and Lucius. Is it worth switching?

Wrinkled hag back

If only her kit was as good as she was.

Her and Dark Sarunan with backwater create the Yoda of late-mid/late game content.

>but managed to pull her
How much $$$?

You can just run summer Zooey in windmemes

>Gooey

Gross. I bet she feels really sticky. Worst swimsuit version.

I actually have Dark Saru but don't know how the exploit works. And to be completely honest I got her on my 13th draw. I've been getting characterless Rs for the free rolls so I see it as compensation lol.

the waifus

Use Summer Zooey's skill to drop the part to 1 HP.
Use Dark Sarunan's Forbidden Curse 7 times, the max amount. Then blast whatever's in front of you to death with Lunamare.
Backwater and the regular Dark pool will make this lethal to a lot of shit.

It's not an exploit its a gimmick.
you use a grid of celeste fist with celeste summon then use her skill that drops your hp to 1 and nuke.

Fists>axes

Fact

Be fucking patient while I get TH stacked up to 9 faglord.

Thanks again to the anons who helped me grind out creeds.

Sword Master or Assassin. Gunslinger is pretty much a must right?

Assassin is whale class. Pick Sword Master if you have any of the swords that deal non-elemental damage so you can do Slime rooms if you feel like it.

Thanks for the input guys. Back to my original question: I'm a windroach with Petra, Korwa, and Feena. I've invested a good 5 months on wind. In your opinion would it be worth switching to Dark with Zooey?

Very cute.

Like a fucking whore. You're not going outside dressed like your mom young lady.

>Uncap Cerberus for 40% fire and dark attack!

But that's what she already has at *3. What does *4 add?

Just for Zoey? No.

small boost to TA iirc

Purple text.

Am I ready?

How old is Zoi?

>Bea

I'm so sorry

Loki raid when?

What's with people getting mad at harmless posts now? Come on, chill, life's not all about number crunching.

Probably even older than Rosetta.

How old is the planet again?

It's a whale class? Oh god. Only swords I have are from character SSRs but I guess I'll get Sword Master anyway

i giv u fuk

Delete this. Sarunan is already dedicated to his wife, user.

>don't have monkey

Switch to dark, you won't regret the Six/Zoey memes. Your wind pool should be good enough to MVP celestes.

autist

>clearing story quests
i wish those story sr characters could turn into ssr with final uncap after clearing story

Why is gunslinger a must?

>not number crunching
Do you have autism? Elite alpha chads like me are all about numbers. If it were up to me, GBF would look like this

>he doesn't know

Rn I have 43k pwr as Wind DF but I'm a shitter and don't know the strats to kill Celeste besides cheesing it.