/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes and Gwent General - (/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/, /gwt/)

sexualizing the daughterfu edition

Standalone Gwent is announced!
playgwent.com

Blood & Wine and patch 1.22 is released!
New Region trailer: [YouTube] The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- Blood and Wine “New Region” Trailer (embed)
Launch trailer: [YouTube] The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine || Launch Trailer ("Final Quest") (embed)
Patchnotes: wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.22-ENG.pdf

HoS developer stream: twitch
.tv/gogcom/v/21846005 (embed)

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/
>Experimental first-person perspective mod for TW3
www.skacik.pl/test.zip

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ (embed)
>Console Commands Currently broken
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
[YouTube] WITCHER LORE: Prologue - The World (embed)
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Gwent Standalone cards
imgur.com/a/nJ3Df
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
[YouTube] Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer (embed)
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
[YouTube] Cyberpunk 2077 - Mike Pondsmith about Cyberpunk World (embed)

previous piece of shit

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/b9radj
my.mixtape.moe/mjdocq.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEJT5XRftOU
youtube.com/watch?v=OP-ZsLYGJfQ
wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.22-ENG.pdf
twitch
f.wtcg.pl/
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
imgur.com/a/nJ3Df
wtcg.pl
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E
nexusmods.com/witcher2/mods/187/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I literally only made this thread so I could post this screenshot

ciri is a semen demon

CIRI IS PURE. PURE!

>Bedlam: Don't worry my dear. Just close your eyes and it will be over before you know it.
>D-Does Triss know about this?
>Bedlam: Of course. Don't worry your pretty head over it.

>Lots of ways to get gold

Now we know how, Triss.

He lied, the bastard, Triss is innocent like a child.

Well she wasn't entirely wrong, Dettlaff did help humans in the past with that monster that was killing people, but she did not detect the sheer amount of severe autism he had.

syanna is gonna turn out to be dettlaff's bitch, right

please tell me I get to kill dettlaff at the end

>H-he said that I should visit you.
>Witch Hunter: Ahh, another freak to plough. Get on the stirrups.
>He didn't say anything about-
>Witch Hunter: You can be strapped to the table or be strapped to a pyre. Your choice.
>I will! Just puh-puh-please don't hurt me

Meaning in denial and blind to anything she doesn't want to see? Able to use magical thinking to not know what they know?

>syanna is gonna turn out to be dettlaff's bitch, right
You guessed it.

>please tell me I get to kill dettlaff at the end
In most endings, yeah.

>Meaning in denial and blind to anything she doesn't want to see?
Meaning cute and cuddly.

Think Triss did any of it herself or just let others suffer in her place?

Madame Triss only does high profile clients.

Ah. So Big Four and high political officials only. Between Dijkstra, Cleaver, Bedlam, and Hierarch Hemmelfart, who do you think she fucked the most?

If you're the one talking about Regis and Orianna in the last thread you've only got like 2 hours of main story left. Might as well go finish.

Dijkstra, that's why he ships her with Geralt so much. He is actually hopelessly in love with Triss, but knows she loves Geralt, so he is trying to relive his twisted fantasy of a perfect romance with her through Geralt.

poal.me/b9radj
poal.me/b9radj
poal.me/b9radj

>Triss finds out revenues are up 40% even though Bedlam upped his take
>Never thinks to wonder at all the spent goat-intestine condoms in the putrid grove
>That pretty alchemist girl is obviously just sobbing because of losing her practice

And she continues hunting rats to raise money, when she could earn more by selling her ass.

I saw Andrzej Sapkowski at a grocery store in Krakow yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person and congratulated him on the success of the Witcher franchise overseas, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going
"Gonnatellmehowyouswritenow? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen snickers in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be busy and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the snickers and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any RFID 'interference',” and then turned around and winked at me. After she scanned each candy bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by belching really loudly.

Reminder that Triss' farts are loud and odorless.

They end up using the cursed Yen for that. She's famous so they get top money for Big Titty Yen. Clients pay extra if she cries.

Were we supposed to think Annarietta was kind of incompetent or was it an accident? Because I got the impression she was kind of incompetent.

What's the rush?

Well...good point. It's not that great anyway. And you don't care about spoilers clearly. So no need to hurry.

>all the Skellige jarls except for Crach are weak, 4 or 6 strength cards

this triggers me far more than it should

Don't think about the card strengths, none of them make sense.

>Geralt a 15
>mages range from 3-10

>this triggers me far more than it should

>madman lugos is strength 6
>clan an craite warriors are strength 6, and they have tight bond to boot

yeah it really does trigger me

did Gwent plus get updated for BaW? doesn't really matter I guess, now that I've done the tournament I'm literally never gonna play another game of gwent again

Hmm, I just realized what this game was missing, ships.

Where are the big ships traveling between Isles in Skelige or Novigrad?

Is there such a thing? I suppose if islanders have only longboats and use them for raiding parties...But you should be able to see a random ship here and there.

Is there such a thing in the game?

You can see ships sailing in the distance in the sea west of Novigrad sometimes actually.

I've seen whales which are pretty neat detail

But no ships traveling between the islands

Am I allowed to cheat on Yen if I romanced her during the main game but now she's gone and I've moved onto the DLC and Geralt needs to get his dick wet?

Yes because they're basically separate stories that might as well occur in a pocket universe.

Nice tracheotomy scar. But then, we all knew Triss had a smoking problem.

Post the best cosplay you've got.

This is sinful.

Fuck. You.

my.mixtape.moe/mjdocq.mp4

Thoughts?

Blame Mistle. Lesbians are usually all kinds of fucked up. Rape and domestic abuse aren't uncommon.

I own Witcher 1 and 2. I hear 3 is the really great one.
Do 1 and 2 hold up at all compared to 3? Worth the 100+ hours before 3?

The Witcher 1 is the worst in the series but it's still great if you can get past a clunky opening. Two is only a little bit worse than three but is probably better written. Three is good but not leaps and bounds above two. It's just the one taht hit mainstream.

You will not appreciate TW3 as much if you haven't played the first two. Even then, you will not appreciate it fully unless you've played the first two AND read the books the series is based on. Of course that's a big investment already, and I know people hate to read now But none of this is necessary to have fun. Just to get the most out of it

Note that if you skip the books and the previous games and only play TW3 we can and will call you a massive casual faggot and make fun of you.

Your mother sucks dwarf cock.

>I bought all these games with my mom' money and had no idea if I'd even like them
>I never even tried to play them
>I want to buy the newest game in the series anyway
>inexplicably animu image in post

t. GenY

>Calling that animu image
Also mother fucker got it on Steam for 2 dollars or so each. Are you saying you've 100% your entire library yourself?

>Are you saying you've 100% your entire library yourself?
Yes, because I only bought games I was already interested in and began playing them immediately.

Page Trissa shit

What is not to like?

ciri is fucking worthless

i wanted to play a game about fucking killing monsters and shit not saving some worthless whore

Ciri wants to ride Emyhrs piece?

Let him go find her his own damn self.

reminder that sorceresses a shit and should all die

would mad rad be a sad lad if he still had a dad?

ASS

TITTIES

Have a pissed off elf at that (coincidentally, Ciri's other fascination).

Edition

Standalone Gwent is announced!
playgwent.com

Blood & Wine and patch 1.22 is released!
New Region trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=ZEJT5XRftOU
Launch trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=OP-ZsLYGJfQ
Patchnotes: wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.22-ENG.pdf

HoS developer stream: twitch
.tv/gogcom/v/21846005

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/
>Experimental first-person perspective mod for TW3
www.skacik.pl/test.zip

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Console Commands Currently broken
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Gwent Standalone cards
imgur.com/a/nJ3Df
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous thread: >>

never forget

Except everyone did, even Geralt and Regis LOL

the fuck

y'all niggas best stop deleting your posts

So I finished The Witcher after ~40 hours and boy, what a ride.
I was expecting it to be a meme game, but nah, once you pass the awkward beginning , learn how to play properly and get enough points to start building your character is pretty nice.
Combat is ok after that and even if it wasn't, signs are OP and you can cheat your way to the top.
Salamandra was stupid and a big cliche, buuut whatever. And Jacques had little screetime, like Eredin, which sucks, cause you know, you get attached to ''him''.

To be honest, I'm lucky this is not the first game of the saga I play cause fuck, otherwise I wouldn't give a shit about the characters.

By the way, what is wrong with the ''Wild Hunt''?
Seems like both, CDPR and Sap. had two different versions in mind.
The ''physical'' one and the ''spiritual'' one. Cause they first appear in the 4th (?) book, right? When Ciri goes to see Geralt, the Wild Hunt chases her, yet they are like a fog, as soon Geralt and Yen attacks them they disappear.

I don't know maybe I'm mixing things up...

>Don't turn into philippa, you're too pretty for that

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS ?!

The game is full of golden moments.
OOC, but golden.

anyone else pretty pissed that the grandmaster gear couldn't scale up to lvl45 at least? Felt pretty underwhelming after that easy quest to get aerondight which ruins the point of gettign gear bonuses since the crossbow can't be upgraded to grandmaster.

Yes, especially when you're with the order and you can ear that Toruviel was gangraped and hanged

Damn the first game was brutal

Something about "[Let her have her way with you]" kinda amused me, like Geralt can't even think of what to say to that.

Why did Avallac'h capture some poor girl and make her look like Ciri?

You mean, why did he ensnare Ciri and tried to make her look like Lara. Sounds like an endless rabbit hole of self-delusion to me.

STOP DOING THAT
SHE'S THE PUREST OF THE PUREST

I didn't understand a single thing.

>Combat is ok after that and even if it wasn't, signs are OP and you can cheat your way to the top.
This. Too bad there wasn't a really limited use of it, like in the book.
Really, the last quarter of the game I was to pissed off, the combat was Aard + one left click.

Yes because Philippa stopped fucking him.

They were fake ghosts in the books too. They're just much weaker in wraith form, thus why Yen could BTFO the entire cavalcade by herself.

That he wants to fuck Triss.

>give Triss mutagens
this is my fetish

>give Triss mutagens

>muscle growth
this is not my fetish

You don't like a girl who can break you in two?

I wish Triss would break me...

Not particularly.

>They were fake ghosts in the books too. They're just much weaker in wraith form, thus why Yen could BTFO the entire cavalcade by herself.

back the fuck off?!
*teleports in front of u*
*shoots litening*
Nothin personnel...kid

>They were fake ghosts in the books too
That's the impression I got, but the ''ghost'' Wild Hunt started pursuing Ciri way before the ''physical'' Wild Hunt.
>give Triss mutagens
Mah nigga, he is talking about Shani. I didn't fug Triss, not even in Kaer Morhen. Not because I didn't want to, but because I didn't realize I could do it.
Anyway, didn't care about romance in the game, really.
But now I start TW2 with an imported save and Triss is in my bed. GET OUT OF MY TENT REEEEEEEEEE
Yep, and it works in 90% of the enemies.
Also the group style seems OP to me. It's easier to kill 3 tough guys than 1 single guy.

>But now I start TW2 with an imported save and Triss is in my bed. GET OUT OF MY TENT REEEEEEEEEE
Yeah, that happens no matter what. I thought I hadn't imported my save properly and kept re-trying until I got the hint.

>That's the impression I got, but the ''ghost'' Wild Hunt started pursuing Ciri way before the ''physical'' Wild Hunt.
It's a lot easier to be ghosts than be there physically so they tried that first.

>not giving Alvin to Triss
I mean you don't have to fuck her but that's pretty irresponsible imo (in my opinion)

>Anyway, didn't care about romance in the game, really.
It's honestly a bit waifu-ey in that game so don't blame yu.

>But now I start TW2 with an imported save and Triss is in my bed. GET OUT OF MY TENT REEEEEEEEEE
Makes a better story. Sorry.

Why did Yennefer switch to crows from kestrels? I know CDPR didn't just forget because Geralt can actually bring it up in the game but also she says is her "style changed".

>Anyway, didn't care about romance in the game, really.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I could swear I remember a conversation from the end of TW1 where Shani basically dumps Geralt.

that Triss is too much of a bimbo to be a great schemer

Blonde Triss mod when?

Triss is not a bimbo, she is a cutey.

>CDPR deliberately gave her a Californian valley girl accent

Already exists, and Triss looks wonderful as always.

nexusmods.com/witcher2/mods/187/?

Not blonde enough. She should go full bleached platinum to match her personality.

she would definitely be less annoying

liking Trish is a good character check when you meet new potentional love inetrest

That literally means nothing to me, voice is not an indicator of someone's personality. Mike Tyson sounds like a little girl, doesn't make him one though. Her English voice is sweet, but I mostly play with Polish VA anyway. Polish Triss does things to me.

>liking Trish is a good character check when you meet new potentional love inetrest
I have no idea what you're saying here

Probably, but I don't know cause I dumped her at the hospital.
''I'm a witcher, you want to heal people, we'll never have a family, blah blah blah, we have to break. Sorry Shani. You are the cutest. See you in a year. Now, if you excuse me, I'll go upstairs and have a threesome with a couple of nuns.''
>It's a lot easier to be ghosts than be there physically so they tried that first.
Yeah, but it's never explicitly said, right?
> Remember those ghosts? It was me all along!
Whatever, I assume is some kind of psychological war they use. Makes sense.

> Alvin
I wanted him to have a normal life...
Until the day he explodes or goes mad or whatever. Sorry Alvin, I like you, but you are a filler character.
>Makes a better story. Sorry.
I know.
But is a bit shocking. Triss from TW is kind of aggressive and may call you a pig and stuff... And then at the beginning of TW2 you have the soft, submissive Triss almost worshiping your mutant dick. Weird.